Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (548851 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
hoodboi:

I sabi u wella now, u no dey talk at all. I no even know say na ICS you dey until when CSC whoop una ass for final.. grin (mystolad go kill me if him read this).. You suppose sabi me then, I play for that final also

lol!

na me cos the defeat now...to say i score my PK we for win the match..........e pain @choose4me (deji) die
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrHesjay: Yes boss mi sir.
... will be around by 9 2Mao...
I know u r a busy man sha...

I no be boss jor, we are colleagues or better still friends. Will add u right way.. will be in sch... we'll communicate more through bbm..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
rkarang:

He's from Oyo right? Friend smiley

Not sure of where he's from. R u also a unilorin student?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ola4shure(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
hoodboi: That geology, e get one of una xco wey I go still brk him head.. D guy dey fck up.. CIS freshers, you guys need to tk advantage of today oo. Na some of the pple wey gt mouth pass for faculty dey this thread today
Which of the Xco, Geology no dey look for trouble oh, most peaceful dept for unilorin.
And abeg 4giv am oh
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
silentdon:

I no be boss jor, we are colleagues or better still friends. Will add u right way.. will be in sch... we'll communicate more through bbm..
..hehe.,
'..that I'll respect my teachers'
That's what d oath says o..
Make we start am now,
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hoodboi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ola4shure:
Which of the Xco, Geology no dey look for trouble oh, most peaceful dept for unilorin.
And abeg 4giv am oh
Lol, me don forgive am jarey.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmmm......I see all my people no even worry again..... cool

If UNILORIN like make dem release list n clearance.....if dem like make dem no release am...... undecided

A ti gba kamu...abi??
We don take heart...abi?? sad

#Better_By_Fear grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Flutter(f): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
teegurl2: babe wassup, how d hols now? I know u r bored @home.
The hols dey jare...I dey manage. I dey worried about hostel oo, I no wan miss am this 300level. Na hostel sure pass
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrHesjay: ..hehe.,
'..that I'll respect my teachers'
That's what d oath says o..
Make we start am now,
Lol, u no serious. Got my bbm invite?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lollyad: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ekaalee faa.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by oyatmicah(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
hoodboi:

I sabi u wella now, u no dey talk at all. I no even know say na ICS you dey until when CSC whoop una ass for final.. grin (mystolad go kill me if him read this).. You suppose sabi me then, I play for that final also
walai na to shoot u remain o. y u let people no say una beat us for final.(rush to call oga micheal)
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
silentdon:
Lol, u no serious. Got my bbm invite?
no bro.. me charging ma phone.. currently using tab.
I'll accept it this evening.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
oyatmicah:
check my pix for profile
Na d guy be this, na ICS he dey....... D sch....... for his level.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
silentdon:

Not sure of where he's from. R u also a unilorin student?

To be (as in prospective). Not med tho..... I asked about the dude cos of the class you mentioned.

How is your studies, sir?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lollyad: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
LIST OF ITEMS TO TAKE TO SKUL FOR NEW SESSION;
BAG OF RICE, BAG OF
BEANS,25LTR OF VEGETABLE AND RED OIL, 100LTRS OF SANITIZER, 50
PACKS OF GLOVES, 5 BODY PULL-OVER.
AND MY PARENT HAVE WARNED ME
NOT TO PLAY OR MAKE FRIEND WITH ANYONE THAT COMES FROM LAGOS
AND PHC BECAUSE OF E.V.D.

Op is Seyikp..

And take care of your Jkk, make sure it's sanitized..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
rkarang:

To be (as in prospective). Not med tho..... I asked about the dude cos of the class you mentioned.

How is your studies, sir?

Aii, success in ur pursuit sir. What course do u intend to study? ... Studies is fine, thanks a lot.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
DrHesjay: no bro.. me charging ma phone.. currently using tab.
I'll accept it this evening.
Aii bruv
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by luckiano6: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
My name is UGWUJA LUCKY CHINNAZA but in my jamb I made a little mistake by writing UGWUJA LUCKY CHINNAZE. hope it won't cos problem in My clearance and in screening. Cos in my o'levels and other crediantials. It's written UGWUJA LUCKY CHINNAZA.. Pls u guys should ans me. Tanx

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hoodboi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
oyatmicah:
walai na to shoot u remain o. y u let people no say una beat us for final.(rush to call oga micheal)

No maind me, I don talk am finish b4 I remember.. Lol
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Whilson(f): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
hi guys, am new here, i was granted admission to uil, but i want to change my course from common law to mass comm, is it possible when i get to school. is there anything like a change of course form in school.

note: i made the jamb and putme cutoff mark for mass comm and law .
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
oyatmicah:

We deserved to win that day cuz we outplayed CSC big time despite una calibre of players.. Na Mystolad eff up with him yeye penalty lol.. CSC go hear am this session..
#ICSSportsSecNooni
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Whilson: hi guys, am new here, i was granted admission to uil, but i want to change my course from common law to mass comm, is it possible when i get to school. is there anything like a change of course form in school.

Babe, abeg no try am.. Stick with the common law abeg.. It is possible to change but the moment you put in your application, you have lost common law already and masscomm is NOT sure for you at all.. Reason being that Masscomm is of highest exhaltation on Unilorin(if una like mek una tackle me.. Lol) and it has the least number of students( in ma opinion).. They don't admit anyhow oo.. UTME de, DE de, den neva admit dem, let alone you wey wan transfer.. I'm not saying its totally impossible that you'll get Masscomm but its a chase of shadow.. Them fit go give you PFA ooo.. And you'll have no choice then cuz you can't go back.

A real life example for you here.. I have a friend that grad last year.. He is a guru in Maths.. Chai.. The guy sabi no be small.. He was admitted to study Mathematics which he would have coped well, infact he could have been ta scholar sef.. He was that good. But he applied for a transfer to statistics because most of his friends were in statistics at that time.. Maths and Sta has same requirement oo and guess what he was given.. Maths Edu.. Woh.. E wan faint.. But had no choice.. This guy despite being in Mat edu, he still tutored pure maths students.. Shago he is called.. Brother of life.. So please take my advise sis.. Sorry for the long post.. Goodluck...

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by BBFM: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Which of d following best describes UNIL?

(A) Better-by-stress.

(B) Better-by-tension.

(C) Better-by-far.

(D) Better-by-cash.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
mystolad:

lol!

na me cos the defeat now...to say i score my PK we for win the match..........e pain @choose4me (deji) die

Thank God say you know say na you loose the match for us.. Hope say you still fit sha? Cuz na Tanke to stadium jogging every saturday ooo..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Enano2baba(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
@awolola26 I sight you o
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Khan1993: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Whilson: hi guys, am new here, i was granted admission to uil, but i want to change my course from common law to mass comm, is it possible when i get to school. is there anything like a change of course form in school.

Take the advice of choos4me..okay.. He said it all
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Torilo:
Yeah! You are in what dept?
i don't want to say it here
Cuz of security reason
Mystolad get mouth for CIS them sabi the guy wella but him go use style take like woman gan
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
mystolad:

if i hear say u knw mystolad.....
I sabi you well well
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
can i combine my waec results?(ssce nd gce).. anyone who has done that? thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
hoodboi:

on final day I just dey watch as CSC they torture them life on top pitch (aloma n Timmy)
them sha use off side goal equalize
but them no sabi play PK
nah anywhere belle face
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tbabstobadt(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
choose4me:

Babe, abeg no try am.. Stick with the common law abeg.. It is possible to change but the moment you put in your application, you have lost common law already and masscomm is NOT sure for you at all.. Reason being that Masscomm is of highest exhaltation on Unilorin(if una like mek una tackle me.. Lol) and it has the least number of students( in ma opinion).. They don't admit anyhow oo.. UTME de, DE de, den neva admit dem, let alone you wey wan transfer.. I'm not saying its totally impossible that you'll get Masscomm but its a chase of shadow.. Them fit go give you PFA ooo.. And you'll have no choice then cuz you can't go back.

A real life example for you here.. I have a friend that grad last year.. He is a guru in Maths.. Chai.. The guy sabi no be small.. He was admitted to study Mathematics which he would have coped well, infact he could have been ta scholar sef.. He was that good. But he applied for a transfer to statistics because most of his friends were in statistics at that time.. Maths and Sta has same requirement oo and guess what he was given.. Maths Edu.. Woh.. E wan faint.. But had no choice.. This guy despite being in Mat edu, he still tutored pure maths students.. Shago he is called.. Brother of life.. So please take my advise sis.. Sorry for the long post.. Goodluck...

with the little time i spent wit shago, I feel like av known him all my life...he was brilliant a and equally accommodating...he told me dis same story..I feel for him bun he turned out better....miss U sholanke!...
p.s...oga deji..we go jam for lodge oo..I must win cis tournament dis session

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by zyhon96: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Shey we go write anytin 4 our document b4 we upload am

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.