Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549290 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
OVER VIEW
1. 2 Weeks of Registration - For both Fresh & Returning Students
2. 2 Weeks of Late Registration - For both Fresh & Returning Students
3. 14 Weeks of Instructions for the Harmattan Semester
4. 3 Weeks of Harmattan Examination
5. 1 Week of Inter-Semester Break
6. Marking and Computation of Results for Harmattan Semester
7. 14 Weeks of Instructions for the Rain Semester
8. 3 Weeks of Rain Semester Examinations
9. 4 Weeks of Marking & Computation of Results
S/NO. ACTIVITY PROPOSED 1. 2. 3. 4 5 6. 7. 8. Senate for Goodstanding Results Freshers Come into Residence Commencement of Admission Screening for Freshers Returning Students Come into Residence Commencement of on-line Registration for Returning Student End of Screening for Freshers Commencement of on-line Registration for Freshers Commencement of Lectures for the Harmattan Semester........
9. 10 11. 12. 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 End of Normal Registration for Returning Students Commencement of Late Registration for Returning Students Press Conference/Briefing Convocation Lecture and Chancellor’s Cocktail Convocation Day 1 Convocation Day 2 - Commissioning of Projects; Luncheon and Merit Award End of Normal Registration for Freshers Commencement of Late Registration for Freshers End of Late Registration for Returning Students End of Late Registration for Freshers Business Committee of Senate to Consider List of Registered Students Special Senate to Consider the List of all Registered Students Matriculation Senate End of Year Break End of Harmattan Semester Lectures Commencement of Harmattan Semester Examinations Results Uploading: Portal Opens End of Harmattan Semester Examination Results Uploading: Portal Closes Harmattan Semester Break & Marking Monday, 20th October, 2014 Monday, 20th October, 2014 Monday, 20th October, 2014 Tuesday, 21st October, 2014 Wednesday, 22nd October, 2014 Thursday, 23rd October, 2014 Friday, 24th October, 2014 Saturday, 25th October, 2014 Monday, 3rd November, 2014 Friday,7th November, 2014 Monday, 17th November, 2014 Tuesday, 25th November, 2014 Monday, 1st December, 2014 Tuesday, 16th December, 2014 Mon, 22nd Dec. 2014 – 4th Jan 2015 Friday, 23rd January, 2015 Monday, 26th January, 2015 Wednesday, 28th January, 2015 Saturday, 14th February, 2015 Friday, 20th February, 2015 Mon, 16th - Sat, 21st Feb., 2015
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Alimtoheeb: Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ yes

I could tell from the screenshot. How have you been, sir?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yungchop should get ready ooo, the device will soon explode
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
I wish I can make it clear Dan dis, but †ђξ stuff no dey organize
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Horpehyhemih: B.sc Anatomy ni oooo my brother
wow nice
all d best
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
rkarang:

I could tell from the screenshot. How have you been, sir?
am doing cool bro nd u
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayozainy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
If i had infuriated u with my posting "E MA BINU O, Omode ni mi". Really had fun 2day. D fact still remains dat Nigeria has a long way 2go. It begins with u nd i.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Aydesmond(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Viewing this topic: Yungmilio2 ( m),
Alimtoheeb (m), Tushkid74 ( m), nuelldido
(m), shadelek( m), tipsie( f), Dondammie
( m), Damilayl( f), ayozainy ( f), Alpet ( m),
Newtoon , Nobleman406 , maheesa( f),
lucrownt ( m), 1boylikevhis ( m), ayokunlei
(m), Harjeebs( m), Aydesmond( m) and 3
guest(s)
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
rkarang:

When a woman has male's features, then she can be described as being handsome

In other words, she's rugged.
The Guy on "her" DP?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayozainy: If i had infuriated u with my posting "E MA BINU O, Omode ni mi". Really had fun 2day. D fact still remains dat Nigeria has a long way 2go. It begins with u nd i.
OK my sister. Apology accepted. We are the future of Nigeria. Why could they say that we have finished when we had just begun.. Nigeria Good People Great Nation..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Doctor20002: answer to ur question is finestboi a male or female
Isn't a Perfect answer if i don't know the 'finestboi' ..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Horpehyhemih(f): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yungmilio2:
wow nice
all d best
Tnx
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by shadelek(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls any update abt d second list
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lollyad: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
shadelek: Pls any update abt d second list
The update is that 'No update'

It is well sir/ma
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Temmi001: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
MizyB,i sight u o..u Bleep up oo,sinx m0rning,u knw well wat u did!n0t even 5-gallons of palmwine and 5 'he-goats' wld solve dz...I Must sue u!oya,I Choose kweentinu as my counsel. . .
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
1boylikevhis: The Guy on "her" DP?

I haven't checked her DP, cos I've not got a reason to do so.

My description was based on her posts.

She must be one of those tough girls.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayozainy: LAW, Unilorin is nt even amongst d best five.
Well, I like your confidence as a would-be lawyer and I truly admire your passion enshrined with unswerving loyalty to the strategically located University (Unilag)
I really have a lot to say, but saying everything would be an outright betrayal of my personal philosophy of life which is: "never attack an unarmed individual".
On this thread you are the allegorically unarmed individual, and I don't think you have enough in your arsenal of weapons to swiftly affray your opponents who find your posts as stark affront and conceitedly assume a pyrrhic victory. Besides you are the only one on this thread and if everyone deems it fit to reply your posts they will soon be saying the same thing ad nauseam.
If you don't mind i will like to issue you an open challenge on Unilag thread since you are allergic to online arguments and other of your ilks would egoistically come to your aid, and that way you won't feel defenseless.
As a matter of intuitive analysis, I think you are on this thread to perfect your argumentative abilities as a lawyer to be. And that makes you a triton among the minnows, an admirable crichton potentially to be called to the Bar.
Retrospectively, if you truly have passion for law I think Lasu should have been your number one choice, but mismanagement and lack of political will may have obliterated the status it enjoyed in the years past as the foremost institution for legal studies. But chances are, it will bounce back to its enviable position in the foreseeable future.
And interestingly, most of Lasu's lecturers are alumni of Unilorin and that is another big plus for THE BETTER BY FAR.

I wish you great success in your academic adventure and don't hesitate to visit this thread every now and then, for this is a thread that welcomes all manners of controversies.
ps: Regarding your online arguments allergies, you had better do something about it because the digital wind of change is not going to spare any field of human endeavours.
Hypothetically, if you were to conduct an e-defense for a client in a virtual environment and you profess to be allergic to doing that. So how would you excel in defending your client? But here comes, the deus ex machina, @DR. 20002, He only appears when help is mostly needed and after rendering is professional advice the moderator considers him irrelevant and hands him a ban.
I think Dr.20002 would be more than obliged to help you out and if he gets banned I think he would take solace from the fact that he is saving a career, and there is no joy or happiness that surpasses that. DR. 20002, remember your hippocratic oath.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
rkarang:

Here's a Reason then..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tbabstobadt(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

so because your friend is posting pictures of parties on his bbm.....that's your reason for thinking unilag is living on past glories

Come on, get real
he talks bout it then back it up wit pictures... Its called proof..dint believe him at first until he started posting the pictures
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
@EinsteinPG, the English and Mathematics luminary, the erudite and sage of our time, you're sighted sir.

It's been a while now, sir

Accept my awesome smile smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elijah348:

yes there is freedom of expression buh that is why there is a UniLag apirant thread on nairaland, or if you feel you dont like it there, open your own topic and you being a very enlightnend person m sure you wont have a problem doing so, buh as long as ur here and ur not discussing
admission into BBF
or asking of clearance
or looking for girls *smiles*
then you will always be a nuisance

My Humble Submission...

Abeg people i need sum1 to hep me write list of things i will be needing in sch and if there is a microbiologist in the house shout Halleluyah .....
Halleluyah!, A Fellow Microbiologist?!,Idontbilivit!...List Of What U Need??...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Doctor20002(f): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
rkarang:

**water gushes out like a volcanic eruption cheesy cheesy **

**now looking so weird **
I need bomb den
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
EINSTEINPG: Well, I like your confidence as a would-be lawyer and I truly admire your passion enshrined with unswerving loyalty to the strategically located University (Unilag)
I really have a lot to say, but saying everything would be an outright betrayal of my personal philosophy of life which is: "never attack an unarmed individual".
On this thread you are the allegorically unarmed individual, and I don't think you have enough in your arsenal of weapons to swiftly affray your opponents who find your posts as stark affront and conceitedly assume a pyrrhic victory. Besides you are the only one on this thread and if everyone deems it fit to reply your posts they will soon be saying the same thing ad nauseam.
If you don't mind i will like to issue you an open challenge on Unilag thread since you are allergic to online arguments and other of your ilks would egoistically come to your aid, and that way you won't feel defenseless.
As a matter of intuitive analysis, I think you are on this thread to perfect your argumentative abilities as a lawyer to be. And that makes you a triton among the minnows, an admirable crichton potentially to be called to the Bar.
Retrospectively, if you truly have passion for law I think Lasu should have been your number one choice, but mismanagement and lack of political will may have obliterated the status it enjoyed in the years past as the foremost institution for legal studies. But chances are, it will bounce back to its enviable position in the foreseeable future.
And interestingly, most of Lasu's lecturers are alumni of Unilorin and that is another big plus for THE BETTER BY FAR.

I wish you great success in your academic adventure and don't hesitate to visit this thread every now and then, for this is a thread that welcomes all manners of controversies.
ps: Regarding your online arguments allergies, you had better do something about it because the digital wind of change is not going to spare any field of human endeavours.
Hypothetically, if you were to conduct an e-defense for a client in a virtual environment and you profess to be allergic to doing that. So how would you excel in defending your client? But here comes, the deus ex machina, @DR. 20002, He only appears when help is mostly needed and after rendering is professional advice the moderator considers him irrelevant and hands him a ban.
I think Dr.20002 would be more than obliged to help you out and if he gets banned I think he would take solace from the fact that he is saving a career, and there is no joy or happiness that surpasses that. DR. 20002, remember your hippocratic oath.
dat is y we need u once in a while, pls, I need summarization. Patrick obahiagbon of BBF
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
rkarang: @EinsteinPG, the English and Mathematics luminary, the erudite and sage of our time, you're sighted sir.

It's been a while now, sir

Accept my awesome smile smiley
You are equally sighted sir. I really admire your style of getting along with people.
If I may ask you, what do I need to trade to be like you my beacon of hope?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm laughing out loud here ooo, EINSTEINPG has dropped his F-22 missiles.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The much more awaited post wink
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Doctor20002(f): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
1boylikevhis: The Guy on "her" DP?
hunm guy or girl or gay..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Doctor20002(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
1boylikevhis: Isn't a Perfect answer if i don't know the 'finestboi' ..
is d moderator in education forum

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Doctor20002: hunm guy or girl or gay..
Gibberish ....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Doctor20002(f): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
rkarang:

no argued jare my guy... am both male nd female
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Doctor20002: is d moderator in education forum
Oh,And He's a "She"?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Doctor20002: no argued jare my guy... am both male nd female
Then,i must say that RKarang 's in for a real treat :-)
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayokunlei(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
prettysheila: @zainny .wen u were overhyping unilag abi? u don't knw dat time abi? U come dey vex now abi? Okay no vex again abi?Oya take purewater grin angry

lol... Shey dat na ur pure water? this Prettysheila funny die...

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.