Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,895 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (552078 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idboyostic: u shud av said this from the onset....not nw....when u wanna disagree next time...pls get ur facts....kai....me am telling u hw it is being done in my own liason office not my mother abi father SAYS....bro and u are gunning for FINANCE....#TOR.....
Hmm...Perhaps That Is The Way Ur Liason Office Issue Their Certificate,it Is Possible That It Differs From State To State,Ozzi...that Was The Essence Of Me Saying "Just Visit Ur Liason Office To Ascertain The Procedure".D Fact That Someone Did It 4 Me Matters Because?,dude,we Are Saying The Same Thing,lol..#happy Sallah To All D Muslims In The Forum
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Toby009(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
EVarn: I Will Have To Disagree On That Process,U Dont Need Any Letter Of Authentification Or Any Affidavit Of Natitivity Or Any Such Bureaucratic Paperwork. All U Need Is #2000(or #2500) And Two Passports,u Must Also Know D Names Of Ur Town,village And LG Area(just Ask Ur Parents).

Seconded
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idboyostic: u shud av said this from the onset....not nw....when u wanna disagree next time...pls get ur facts....kai....me am telling u hw it is being done in my own liason office not my mother abi father SAYS....bro and u are gunning for FINANCE....#TOR.....
Wherever Did U Get The Idea That I'm Gunning 4 Finance..LOL,talk About Getting Facts,Beg To Differ,but I'm A Microbiology Aspirant.DGIT.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Toby009(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idboyostic: bro, am tired of sayn d same tn over and over again.....pls try 2 say sometn precisely next time u wanna DISAGREE a point raised....I don't nid 2 start sayn everytn b4 u can bliv me and yet I don't av anytn 2 gain from it....abi shey dey will pay mii nii.....as a matter of fact I was there yesterday....My aunt works there and I know the whole process @ Kwara state liason Office in Lagos and I can categorically tell u that I also know hw it is done in my local govt office in kwara state....pls I nid facts.....not just I DISAGREE.

IMO, tis only if u aren't sure of your local govt. or village name that one would be asked to get any letter or swear an affidavit. It was what happened to me. But if u insist.....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Harry4cas(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
citihuntar: through jamb and am still yt to be cleares..should I b worried?

lol why worry bout it? I think the clearance is done departmentally.. The only thing u should be worry bout is *been moved from statistics to an entirely diffrent course which you might end up not liking*

Im still yet to be cleared too

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author.=Rocice]Any physiology fresher cleared yt
[/quote]Here..bt nt yet cleared
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayokunlei(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
maryamoke: Is it adviseable to run a predegree program in unilorin?

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ayokunlei(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
maryamoke: Is it adviseable to run a predegree program in unilorin?

Yes of course. What course do u wanna do?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by FOLARORI: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pls is there any aquaculture and fisheries management fresher or staylight in d house , pls let me knw so that we can rub shoulders n talk abt our course because i'm a fresher ...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Sagax(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Plz at All i applied thru D.E with Agric. Tech with upper credit to Agric. n Biosystems Engineering.My question is this,i want to know mayb i might be moved to Faculty of Agriculture instead of Faculty of Engineering.because my Nd result stated Agricultural Technology [General Agriculture].i want to b in d faculty of Agriculture.but i was offered provisional admission to Agric. n Biosystems Engineering.Any info or help from d stalites on this thread.thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Toby009:

IMO, tis only if u aren't sure of your local govt. or village name that one would be asked to get any letter or swear an affidavit. It was what happened to me. But if u insist.....
Kai....I don't want to say a word on this again but u kip sayn tns without letting guyz know wassap....prove me wrong faa...@wheesin@Evarn.....av said it...dey are talking about EDO state....w@ about U....pls don't seconded some1's quote faa.....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
EVarn: Wherever Did U Get The Idea That I'm Gunning 4 Finance..LOL,talk About Getting Facts,Beg To Differ,but I'm A Microbiology Aspirant.DGIT.
#Tor.....u still av a long way 2 go.....oly said when u wanna DISagree....get ur facts....me I dint disagree faa....so?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Toby009(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
MizyB:
Boss, pls break it down. LG, household, nd what stuffs pls?

Local Government, Community, Village..dats pretty much all sha.. It shouldnt take you more than 15minutes to get d Cert. if u know all those.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
EVarn: Hmm...Perhaps That Is The Way Ur Liason Office Issue Their Certificate,it Is Possible That It Differs From State To State,Ozzi...that Was The Essence Of Me Saying "Just Visit Ur Liason Office To Ascertain The Procedure".D Fact That Someone Did It 4 Me Matters Because?,dude,we Are Saying The Same Thing,lol..#happy Sallah To All D Muslims In The Forum
pls check ur 1st quote on dis issue....u dint check properly b4 jumping into it...I guessed it was after reading previous pages.....b4 u distinguished which is which
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idboyostic: #Tor.....u still av a long way 2 go.....oly said when u wanna DISagree....get ur facts....me I dint disagree faa....so?
Aiit,I Hear You...What Do U Rep.?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Toby009(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idboyostic: Kai....I don't want to say a word on this again but u kip sayn tns without letting guyz know wassap....prove me wrong faa...@wheesin@Evarn.....av said it...dey are talking about EDO state....w@ about U....pls don't seconded some1's quote faa.....

Bro, check my comment again i used 'In my opinion'. If u feel its wrong then its your opinion. I was there last year with a friend and i also did mine in Oyo state liaison office some weeks back and it was more or less the same thing. I only said what i know and saw. Lets just let it rest.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Toby009:

Kwara state liaison office
11, Idowu Martins Street, Victoria Island. P.O. Box 411, Victoria Island Lagos, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria.

You would be asked about your Local govt., your household and stuff. Just make sure you go prepared if not you might be asked to swear an affidavit like i did. U would also need 2 passports and #2000 max.
this was ur 1st quote on this issue.....and I can't find anywhere on it that state "in my own opinion".....am not a fool na.....if I shud see dis.....I wouldn't have said a word.....I know hw 2 Jump and pass.....Bro, u guyz are just lucky we are all reppn d same institution.....if not....na 4 dan hate me.....well, let's jump and pass
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Toby009(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idboyostic: this was ur 1st quote on this issue.....and I can't find anywhere on it that state "in my own opinion".....am not a fool na.....if I shud see dis.....I wouldn't have said a word.....I know hw 2 Jump and pass.....Bro, u guyz are just lucky we are all reppn d same institution.....if not....na 4 dan hate me.....well, let's jump and pass

I cant remember quoting uu on dat. Dat was in response to MizyB's question. Im talkin 'bout d part i quoted u.
Anyways, Im sorry if i provoked u in anyway...
Btw... R u a student or an aspirant?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Now I'm seriously frustrated and I'm thinking of throwing grenades to COMSIT..... Anyone to placate me here angry
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Toby009:

I cant remember quoting uu on dat. Dat was in response to MizyB's question. Im talkin 'bout d part i quoted u.
Anyways, Im sorry if i provoked u in anyway...
Btw... R u a student or an aspirant?
baba no vex....me am just tryn 2 get tns straight for people that will look into this and gain 1 or 2tns from it....things are done differently in different places.....Am a Graduate
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Kweentinu(f): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
rkarang: Now I'm seriously frustrated and I'm thinking of throwing grenades to COMSIT..... Anyone to placate me here angry
Seconded bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sallah Is Upon Us,Brethren /Its About To Go Down/,the Entire Country Will Soon Be Bathed With The Scent And Smoke Of Burning Ram...I Just Bought My E-ram From OLX-And God!,It Was Cheap.Lol.Happy Sallah Celebration To All Unilorians Out There.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Kweentinu(f): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
rkarang: Now I'm seriously frustrated and I'm thinking of throwing grenades to COMSIT..... Anyone to placate me here angry
All is well
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Toby009(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idboyostic: baba no vex....me am just tryn 2 get tns straight for people that will look into this and gain 1 or 2tns from it....things are done differently in different places.

My bad.

Idboyostic: Am a Graduate

Oh...Much Respect Sire...What was your discipline?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Idboyostic: baba no vex....me am just tryn 2 get tns straight for people that will look into this and gain 1 or 2tns from it....things are done differently in different places.....Am a Graduate
Hmm...I Neva Knew U Were A Graduate,High Alumnus.What Was Ur Discipline?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mattAR(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
wheesin:

i dnt really know bro..course reg is wat i am starting wit
so how do we begin the course registration
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Toby009:

My bad.

Oh...Much Respect Sire...What was your discipline?

Econs
EVarn: Hmm...I Neva Knew U Were A Graduate,High Alumnus.What Was Ur Discipline?
Econs
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by olaiya2007(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Any admitted accounting DE candidate should hook me up on whatsapp 07052168186
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Keyana(f): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yetoonde24: please kindly help answer these questions since u v been cleared. Was it Jamb E-facility u used or E bundle whyl uploading. Again was it d original (coloured) copies u uploaded. Are a kwara state indigene. And pls wen did u upload. Thanks.

1) I used the JAMB Bundle card
2)I have no idea what that is....
3) Yes, I'm from Kwara State
4) I uploaded about a month ago, and I didn't re-upload.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ahmadjr(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
EVarn: Sallah Is Upon Us,Brethren /Its About To Go Down/,the Entire Country Will Soon Be Bathed With The Scent And Smoke Of Burning Ram...I Just Bought My E-ram From OLX-And God!,It Was Cheap.Lol.Happy Sallah Celebration To All Unilorians Out There.

I wish i had just stayed home jeejeje... now I'll be missing this meaty celebration all cuz of clearance.
*bites finger in regret*
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ahmadjr(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2014

I'd rather you hit it with a SAM (missile)
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kweentinu: Seconded bro
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.