Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549369 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
@Princeadepoju, when are you going to school?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khalidola11: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
@Torilo, are u at skul now if not wen u going, or can u drop or bb pin or whatsapp contact.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hey,
1. Is it only the university scholars that are entitled to those bonuses or the first class students are included?
2. Is there any university scholar here?

Evening..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lordseyad:
Hey,
1. Is it only the university scholars that are entitled to those bonuses or the first class students are included?
2. Is there any university scholar here?

Evening..
to start with....which bonuses are u talking about?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by jabata(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Frabjous:
Has anyone who chooses telecommunications science got his /her clearance?
we are same shoe bro...I also chose Telecom sci and av not been cleared.... Plz @all lads any Telecom sci that av cleared should pls indicate....thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Idboyostic:
to start with....which bonuses are u talking about?
hostel, sch fees.. allowances etc..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Visited UNILORIN admission office today....d admission officer say make i tel all of una to calm down ooo (including those waiting to be cleared n those waiting to be moved)... He said dy ar attending to everybody.. He said and i quote "Its a gradual process... Everybody will surely get cleared".... Plus he said movement should start next week....but he didn't say anything abt any oda list.. He just said "keep checking your portal"

Message delivered...... Se mo wiire abi mi o wiire??

Dis is AGENT reporting LIVE from unilorin admission office. grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by McToluene: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hacked xbox 360 250gb with 32games, 1 controller, power pack and av cable. For sale 55k call +234 706 937 6122. You can chat with me on whatsapp or through BBM 288827DC. Price negotiable
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by OmolaraParis(f): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Is a tyn so dishearthening and of shame dt som youths of nowadays are so deceptive, irresponsible, ill-mannerd, and above all lack curiously d fear of God. I jes hope som of us wh fall unda dt category wil undastd d latter consequences, i mean how can a child b so heartlez and inconsiderate becuz i wudnt want to blv its d parent dt is bin unwholesome and dishonest.
Okay, ds is ow d story goes,
My dad jez arrivd frm work now with so much aggitation, and with confusion in his eyes, he threw ds question at me, “ is there any department in unilorin dat is nt on break? I mean, a woman in my work place jez told me her child is just abt to start exams! And she claims d child is a unilorite with so much boldnez and undiluted sincerity.
Ehn! I screamd in bewilderment, hell yeah! dat ws basically d only statement i cud utter, as i ws so lost as to wat else to say. schl ws on session break for 3mnths plus until resumption ds mth, i mean how and why on earth wil a child commit so much evil against God and against ur parents, really that‘s gross!
I undastd so much how som of u wil fil if u dnt gain ds admission, but trust me, u eva lying to ur parents dt u‘re now in schl wen u‘re nt is neva gon b an option, “everyday for d thief, one day for d owner“ says an adage, lets try nt to ever incure our parents wrath and curses but dia prayers, it will help us go far in lyf, and if u‘re dead dare in nid of somtin and its nt forthcoming as expectd, summon d power in d name of Jesus, he‘ll assist u, and alwaz av it at d bak of ur mind dt destiny can only b delayd but cannot b denied, and am stil trusting God for som of u dat blv dat ur admission wil b settled and seald before ds yr runs to an end IJN, Amen.
Peace and God bless y‘all.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lordseyad:
hostel, sch fees.. allowances etc..
aiit....it is only for the person with the highest CGPA in d department....there might be so many 1st class CGPA but the highest is made a scholar
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Idboyostic:
aiit....it is only for the person with the highest CGPA in d department....there might be so many 1st class CGPA but the highest is made a scholar
vankz
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Torilo(f): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
khalidola11:
@Torilo, are u at skul now if not wen u going, or can u drop or bb pin or whatsapp contact.
No
Can I have your number?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
OmolaraParis:

My dad jez arrivd frm work now with so much aggitation, and with confusion in his eyes, he threw ds question at me, “ is there any department in unilorin dat is nt on break? I mean, a woman in my work place jez told me her child is just abt to start exams! And she claims d child is a unilorite with so much boldnez and undiluted sincerity.
Ehn! I screamd in bewilderment, hell yeah! dat ws
miss, seriously I don't know where 2 start from....you shud av asked ur old man....what dept is the said son abi the "mum doesn't knw which dept d son belongs"....@least that would av gone a long way to help out. Well, I can't rily say....but I knw Engine guyz av lik w@ dey call 3rd semester and Faculty of Education av what they call Teaching Practice.....d said guy might be in one of these faculties.....and bliv me when I say....when the skl goes on break....they will stay back for lik 2/3months....miss, pls let me don't say anytn because I can't rily fathom d guyz parole....I just pray all is well (Hope is not Face Tanke tns or expulsion....because most students in dis categories find it out to tell their parents and most of them end up causing nuisance in TANKE)
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by deedrizzie: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
MsTIQ:
I have news for U
what news pls?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Youngbankee(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Harry4cas:
I'm going to check ma portal now...

Same old story bro. You have not yet been cleared.
ikkkk back later
d man said dey ve nt cleared sum pple xo i presume u d b cleared probably tomorrow. kip checkin ur portal bro all zee best

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Youngbankee(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Lordseyad:
O da bi pe. won ti Clear awon omo STA yen---
bro av bin cleared , av added u on bbm pls accept or gimme ya num
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
PrinceAdepoju:
YEES!!

I HAVE BEEEN CLEAAREEED OOOOOOOOOgrincheesygrincheesygrin

tags:
Mystolad(he has been a great guy for me)
Wheesin
Torilo
Yongmilio and others
congratuolobia
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
Youngbankee:
bro av bin cleared , av added u on bbm pls accept or gimme ya num
didn't see it-- well whatsapp 08101002057
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EVarn(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
choose4me:

Rooms at sanrab... After unilorin hostel.. 40grands.. Pls get in touch only if ready.. New hostel.. Its quite distant sha..
Drop Ur Digits,m'gonna Review Dat Offer
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hadeyrowju(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yungmilio2:

make payment then printout all the receipt
and me photocopies x4
and have like 4passport
then go back to ur LA
Are we 2 submit doc b4 payment?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
hadeyrowju:

Are we 2 submit doc b4 payment?
You have to make ur payment
[You can see the time bomb on ur portal]
Before you start submitting ur documents
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hadeyrowju(f): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
edaloba:
hav seen ma LA and hav sumbit all the necessary documents to dean and department office. so my LA said thats all about the registration. so pls guys way next ?. I rep csc
Did u make ur payments before going 2 submit ur doc?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ahmadjr(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
hadeyrowju:

Yungmilio2:

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hadeyrowju(f): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Yungmilio2:

I guess as much. That means d reply to edaloba wen he asked wat next afta submission of doc is wrong.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by OmolaraParis(f): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Idboyostic:
miss, seriously I don't know where 2 start from....you shud av asked ur old man....what dept is the said son abi the "mum doesn't knw which dept d son belongs"....@least that would av gone a long way to help out. Well, I can't rily say....but I knw Engine guyz av lik w@ dey call 3rd semester and Faculty of Education av what they call Teaching Practice.....d said guy might be in one of these faculties.....and bliv me when I say....when the skl goes on break....they will stay back for lik 2/3months....miss, pls let me don't say anytn because I can't rily fathom d guyz parole....I just pray all is well (Hope is not Face Tanke tns or expulsion....because most students in dis categories find it out to tell their parents and most of them end up causing nuisance in TANKE)
And ds mentiond faculties ar jez beginning exams sir?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
OmolaraParis:

And ds mentiond faculties ar jez beginning exams sir?
Hell No.....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Harjeebs:
#patiently waiting 4 Θ​ 2nd list.....hope ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ comes out dis week.
Same here by God's grace we will make d list
what course did u Apply for
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
EVarn:
Drop Ur Digits,m'gonna Review Dat Offer

Drop yours and I'll get back or check ma previous posts..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by tobishills12(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kweentinu:
yeeeeepppyyyyy...congratulations o,our Level adviser posted all the courses to be registered on his door and he also posted the documents required for our registrations,well his own procedure is to go to him first for the authentication of your documents first before you register for your courses,he even posted the time he'll be able to attend to us which is from 9:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M...the following documents are the documents you are to bring along with you
1.O level Result,photocopy and Original,he has to see both
2.Utme Result
3.Post utme Result
4.Admission Notification/Status printed from your portal
5.Clearance certificate/Status
6.Birth certificate-photocopy and Original
7.Citizenship certificate-photocopy and Original
8.Personal details printed from your portal
9.2 red background passport
Note:Please print your jamb admission letter just in case...do u get the drift?

bro thanks for the answer but i will need you to please help me post the courses the man told you to thick and also those you are tho minor and co. or is it compulsory to see the level adviser in person? if yes, WHY

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Kweentinu(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
tobishills12:

bro thanks for the answer but i will need you to please help me post the courses the man told you to thick and also those you are tho minor and co. or is it compulsory to see the level adviser in person? if yes, WHY
The courses are all required/compulsory for both harmattan and rain semester,just please see the level adviser...please...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hadeyrowju(f): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Since I don't av a course(geology) mate here cry, I hope I have people sharing d same Level Adviser with moi i.e MR. IBRAHIM Kehinde Olojoku. Please signify if he is ur LA. It's urgent please.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by edaloba(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
hadeyrowju:

yes offcourse. I already print out ma course form and d LA and faculty officer already signed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.