Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (549367 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mathefaro(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
wow! very ambitious. Well, I don't blame you at all cos that's what admission in Nigeria seems to require at the moment. But how did you bypass the biometric thingy
olaiya2007:

Bought three d.e forms and choose three different schools as both 1st and second choice ilorin funaab and ife hoping one will click
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by olaiya2007(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
mathefaro: wow! very ambitious. Well, I don't blame you at all cos that's what admission in Nigeria seems to require at the moment. But how did you bypass the biometric thingy

I didn't register all the three the same day i gave at least three to 4days interval each
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mathefaro(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Using same thumbs for the biometrics or was there any alteration of any sort?
olaiya2007:

I didn't register all the three the same day i gave at least three to 4days interval each
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by whamee: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Can I have ur pin or number?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Matcruz(m): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Abasstoheeb: Tnx u,wich deparment bro
civil engineering
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by immortal07: 1:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Veri gud 2 go......goodluck.....
mathsguru: I'm new on this site cos I just registered...... I want to mathematics and I scored 241 and 64% in JAMB postutme respectively. Pls guys am I good to go?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by BBFM: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: Bros why nt Masters since u hav 1st Degree....

@ Hardheolar, I read it from d school's official admission requirements that d school accepts a minimum of 2nd Class Lower 4 degree holders. @ Ask4bigneyo, my brada, that's the question many ppl ask me bt my dream is to bcom a lawyer and such desire is still burning in me like a wild fire just d way it Was some 10 years ago.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mathsguru(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2014
My admission is sûre with thé name of Good. I'm someone to look out for maths dépt. Cos i'm very very sûre of My first Class on 17/18 académic session. Faith speaks môre dan fumble.........
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2014
Matcruz: civil engineering
bro, pls like how much should I prepare for both tuition nd other fees for civil Engr? Excluding hostel.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alimtoheeb(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2014
Am sorry for posting dis but I think we all need Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ be aware. https://www.nairaland.com/1857006/ebola-fg-says-198-nigerians
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by netmoneywizard: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Believe me or not, cut off mark has been set(i dnt knw it tho), cmpilation of d list wud start august 18 and start expecting the admisn list any moment frm august 25
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Elijah348(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2014
netmoneywizard: Believe me or not, cut off mark has been set(i dnt knw it tho), cmpilation of d list wud start august 18 and start expecting the admisn list any moment frm august 25

source. Please.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by aoezekiel(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2014
just 180 utme score u can have admission. @ FCE Abeokuta in affiliation with UI Ibadan.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by aoezekiel(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2014
NOTICE BOARD
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME
[REGULAR] DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2014/2015
ACADEMIC SESSION
THIS IS TO INVITE CANDIDATES WHO SAT FOR 2014/2015
ACADEMIC SESSION JAMB EXAMINATION AND SCORED 180
AND ABOVE, TO APPLY FOR FULL-TIME DEGREE
PROGRAMMES AT THE FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,
ABEOKUTA, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF
IBADAN, IN THE UNDERLISTED NINE PROGRAMMES:
EDUCATION/ CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
EDUCATION/ ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
EDUCATION/ ENGLISH
EDUCATION/ FRENCH
EDUCATION/ BIOLOGY
EDUCATION/ CHEMISTRY
EDUCATION/ PHYSICS
EDUCATION/ MATHEMATICS
EDUCATION/ HUMAN KINETICS
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
FOUR (4) YEAR-DEGREE PROGRAMME
The Four-year degree programme is available to
candidates with at least 5 passes at credit level in O/
Level WASCE, SSCE, NECO/GCE including English Language
and Mathematics in one sitting or at least 6 credit passes
in not more than 2 sittings. In addition, candidates are
required to have credit passes in specific relevant subject
{s}
THREE (3) YEAR-DEGREE PROGRAMME
The Three-year degree programme is available to
candidates who possess the Nigeria Certificate in
Education [NCE] in relevant courses and must have
purchased the 2014/2015 JAMB DE form. All DE applicants
must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in
their NCE courses, with requisite O/L requirements of the
University of Ibadan as contained in the 2014/2015 UTME/
DE Brochure.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates for the Four-year degree programme are to pay
Five Thousand Naira [N5,000.00] only into CEDEP Account
Number 0060110679 at any branch of ACCESS Bank PLC in
Nigeria. Applicants should write their UTME Registration
Number first, followed by SURNAME and initials, as it
appears on their UTME result slips e.g. 90583457GB,
CHUKWUDI, U. A. in the space provided for “Depositor” on
the Bank teller.
Similarly, all applicants must pay additional N500.00 as
portal fee to ACCESS Bank Account 0035986142 with
Account name PCTL [With registration number and
surname first] to access the registration portal.
Consequent upon payment of the processing fees,
candidates will access the registration on-line platform at
www.fceabkcedep.org and fill the template after 12 Hours
of payment.
Candidates for the Three-year degree programme are to
pay Ten Thousand Naira [N10,000.00] only into CEDEP
Account Number 0060110679 at any branch of ACCESS
Bank PLC in Nigeria. Applicants should write their DE
Registration Number first, followed by SURNAME and
initials, as it appears on the DE acknowledgement slip e.g.
90583457GB, CHUKWUDI, U. A. in the space provided for
“Depositor” on the Bank teller.
of payment.
NOTE:
All candidates should ensure that they carefully fill the on-
line forms in CAPITAL LETTERS, use functional GSM
numbers and follow ALL other necessary instructions. Care
must be taken NOT to click FINAL SUBMISSION until the
necessary preview/editing has been done.
All candidates are expected to upload their passport
photograph. The image format for the passport is JPEG and
must not exceed 20kb. The photograph must be in plain
background.
UTME Candidates should monitor the website for the Post-
UTME screening date and come for the screening with their
online registration print out, photocopies of credentials and
evidence of bank payments.
D.E. Candidates must have graduated with a minimum of
MERIT in their NCE programmes to be eligible for
admission. Furthermore, D.E. candidates shall not sit for
any test, but shall be screened with their detailed results
[O/L & NCE] which must be forwarded to CEDEP before 5th
September, 2014 for processing, with evidence of bank
payments.
Closing date for completion of the online form is 5th
September, 2014.
DATE AND TIME OF SCREENING
The Post UTME screening exercise for the UTME
candidates shall take place at the College at a date to be
communicated to all applicants on the GSM numbers
provided.
Signed Mr. R.A Akinola
Registrar
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by IAMSUPERSOJMAN(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please I need a quick response,a candidate that wants to study accounting in Better By Far Citadel of learning without commerce and Government.....pls will such person be admitted?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Elijah348(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
aoezekiel: NOTICE BOARD
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME
[REGULAR] DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2014/2015
ACADEMIC SESSION
THIS IS TO INVITE CANDIDATES WHO SAT FOR 2014/2015
ACADEMIC SESSION JAMB EXAMINATION AND SCORED 180
AND ABOVE, TO APPLY FOR FULL-TIME DEGREE
PROGRAMMES AT THE FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,
ABEOKUTA, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF
IBADAN, IN THE UNDERLISTED NINE PROGRAMMES:
EDUCATION/ CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
EDUCATION/ ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
EDUCATION/ ENGLISH
EDUCATION/ FRENCH
EDUCATION/ BIOLOGY
EDUCATION/ CHEMISTRY
EDUCATION/ PHYSICS
EDUCATION/ MATHEMATICS
EDUCATION/ HUMAN KINETICS
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
FOUR (4) YEAR-DEGREE PROGRAMME
The Four-year degree programme is available to
candidates with at least 5 passes at credit level in O/
Level WASCE, SSCE, NECO/GCE including English Language
and Mathematics in one sitting or at least 6 credit passes
in not more than 2 sittings. In addition, candidates are
required to have credit passes in specific relevant subject
{s}
THREE (3) YEAR-DEGREE PROGRAMME
The Three-year degree programme is available to
candidates who possess the Nigeria Certificate in
Education [NCE] in relevant courses and must have
purchased the 2014/2015 JAMB DE form. All DE applicants
must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in
their NCE courses, with requisite O/L requirements of the
University of Ibadan as contained in the 2014/2015 UTME/
DE Brochure.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates for the Four-year degree programme are to pay
Five Thousand Naira [N5,000.00] only into CEDEP Account
Number 0060110679 at any branch of ACCESS Bank PLC in
Nigeria. Applicants should write their UTME Registration
Number first, followed by SURNAME and initials, as it
appears on their UTME result slips e.g. 90583457GB,
CHUKWUDI, U. A. in the space provided for “Depositor” on
the Bank teller.
of payment.
Candidates for the Three-year degree programme are to
pay Ten Thousand Naira [N10,000.00] only into CEDEP
Account Number 0060110679 at any branch of ACCESS
Bank PLC in Nigeria. Applicants should write their DE
Registration Number first, followed by SURNAME and
initials, as it appears on the DE acknowledgement slip e.g.
90583457GB, CHUKWUDI, U. A. in the space provided for
“Depositor” on the Bank teller.
of payment.
NOTE:
All candidates should ensure that they carefully fill the on-
line forms in CAPITAL LETTERS, use functional GSM
numbers and follow ALL other necessary instructions. Care
must be taken NOT to click FINAL SUBMISSION until the
necessary preview/editing has been done.
All candidates are expected to upload their passport
photograph. The image format for the passport is JPEG and
must not exceed 20kb. The photograph must be in plain
background.
UTME Candidates should monitor the website for the Post-
UTME screening date and come for the screening with their
online registration print out, photocopies of credentials and
evidence of bank payments.
D.E. Candidates must have graduated with a minimum of
MERIT in their NCE programmes to be eligible for
admission. Furthermore, D.E. candidates shall not sit for
any test, but shall be screened with their detailed results
[O/L & NCE] which must be forwarded to CEDEP before 5th
September, 2014 for processing, with evidence of bank
payments.
Closing date for completion of the online form is 5th
September, 2014.
DATE AND TIME OF SCREENING
The Post UTME screening exercise for the UTME
candidates shall take place at the College at a date to be
communicated to all applicants on the GSM numbers
provided.
Signed Mr. R.A Akinola
Registrar

bross i begg you with God, Allah, BUddah ... Any one you serve please stop spamming this thread
172439291856or else i will report you to a mod, please
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by horlawaleh001(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
netmoneywizard: Believe me or not, cut off mark has been set(i dnt knw it tho), cmpilation of d list wud start august 18 and start expecting the admisn list any moment frm august 25

compilation has started bro. Just gonna add some more from those who uploaded their results recently. But your speculation might still be right (and it might even be before 25th)
Got a call today from a lecturer and that's what our conversation was about .
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Matcruz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Alimtoheeb: bro, pls like how much should I prepare for both tuition nd other fees for civil Engr? Excluding hostel.
last year, it was #10,000 accpt fee + #65,450 tuition /Tablet fee.....roughly 76k
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SetH001: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
my people help me thank God oh, just succesfully uploaded ma result
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
SetH001: my people help me thank God oh, just succesfully uploaded ma result

hw did u confirm dat its really uploaded..cos i rechecked mine and its still blank
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by shadelek(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
mathsguru: My admission is sûre with thé name of Good. I'm someone to look out for maths dépt. Cos i'm very very sûre of My first Class on 17/18 académic session. Faith speaks môre dan fumble.........
becareful guy, proudness comes before destruction and besides, an empty vessel makes noise

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by EINSTEINPG: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
"We become brave by doing brave acts," observed Aristotle in the Nicomachean Ethics. Dispositions of character, virtues and vices, are progressively fixed in us through practice. thus "by being habituated to despise things that are terrible and to stand our ground against them we become brave, and it is when we have become so that we shall be most able to stand our ground against them."
Standing ground against threatening things is not to be confused with fearlessness, however. Being afraid is perfectly appropriate emotion when confronted with fearful things. The great American novelist Herman Melville makes the Aristotelian point beautifully in telling passage in His classic book, Moby-Dick, a book I actually read in primary school, where Starbuck, the chief mate of the Pequod, first addresses the crew. "'I will have no man in my boat,' said Starbuck, 'who is not afraid of a whale.' By this, he seemed to mean, not only that the most reliable and useful courage was that which arises from the fair estimation of the encountered peril, but that an utterly fearless man is a far more dangerous comrade than a coward."
The infectious nature of strikingly courageous behaviour on the part of one person can inspire- and also in part can shame a whole group.The mere inclination to do the right thing is not in itself enough. We have to know what the right thing to do is, the aftermath effect and the hindsight analysis.
If Aristotle is right-and i think that he is, then courage is a settled disposition to feel appropriate degrees of fear and confidence in challenging situations- such as Unilorin admission. It is also a settled disposition to stand one's ground, to advance or to retreat as wisdom dictates.
At this point in time, the morale and mood of candidates are in the doldrums. And to divine the future the past must be studied. In the light of this i took it upon myself to find out from Unilorin students in person to unequivocally establish beyond all reasonable doubts the seemingly iron-clad assertion regarding connection. But they all reverberated the same thing in unison, that making merit list is one in a million and that only happens when the slot masters have satisfied their unbridled irregularities and saturation point has been questionably attained--- And challenging this institutionalized corruption remains a tall order in this three-ring circus. And an indifferent attitude towards this ubiquity of connection is equivalent to tilt at windmills. At the summit of shock and confusion they conclusively established that the unwritten law of connection is megalomaniacally irrevocable.These revelatory insights are worrisome given the prognostication projected by our would-be academic precursors.
Indeed, this is a titanic struggle between moral and future. And we are on the threshold of a new chapter in our life, yet we are confronted with dilemma-Should we join the band-wagon of connection or we should remain adamant? But i think where ignorance is bliss, it's folly to be wise. And not recognising this stubborn fact leaves us to plough a lonely furrow. And a wise man changes his mind sometimes, a fool never.
Please admission seekers follow the river and you will find the sea and give unto caesar what dubiously belongs to him. Besides, Christmas comes but once in a year. This sudden change of mind is underpinned by extensive research and i do not have any ulterior motive for advocating for a compromise of principle. I remain unabashed regarding this latest opinion as against my previous stance on connection.
Oh yes, am fully aware of what some critics would say by mercilessly lampooning me that I lack confidence, I don't believe in myself and above all am devoid of faith. But what have confidence and faith got to do by hobnobing with Ebola patients? Besides, this does not change my earlier aversion of connection and my repugnance of it. Am only conscientiously advising co-candidates to be on the qui vive and stop impugning what lies ahead to avert being undeserving victims of connection.
As for me I have crossed the rubicon and I remain opinionated as far as connection is concerned. And no cerberus-like master or gargantuan and pantagruel turned individuals should be expecting a sop from me.In other words, anything less than merit is outrightly repudiated by me, am only warning the faint-hearted ones out there(no pun intended) to weigh their options properly before crossing the rubicon while this exigency of admission lasts. In the end we shall all find the Elysian happiness and be inducted into the mystery of the elusive admission.
I think it will be invidious if I don't point this out, that my latest position on connection will likely lead to incursion of this forum by hobgoblins whose sole intentions are to inveigle you into parting with your hard-earned money.Please do not listen to any of these inveterate liars. If you have the predilection or relish for connection, please go to the school for proper transaction with bona fide officials.
Am I playing the devil's advocate now? You be the judge.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SetH001: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
wheesin:

hw did u confirm dat its really uploaded..cos i rechecked mine and its still blank
well it wrote result succesfully submitted
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SetH001: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
wheesin:

boss i rechecked nd saw it blank too, buhh will be going to a cafe tommorow, after resubmitting i will print immediatly. I advice you do the same
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
SetH001: boss i rechecked nd saw it blank too, buhh will be going to a cafe tommorow, after resubmitting i will print immediatly. I advice you do the same

bro after submitting.. go to the next step and reprint..if ur waec scores comes out in d slip..the submission is successful... do it on time..so dat we can all hope for d best
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SetH001: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
wheesin:

bro after submitting.. go to the next step and reprint..if ur waec scores comes out in d slip..the submission is successful... do it on time..so dat we can all hope for d best
have you done yours?? Is that how you did it?? Reply pleasee
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by olaiya2007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
mathefaro: Using same thumbs for the biometrics or was there any alteration of any sort?

No alteration bro same thumbs
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
We are progressing smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SetH001: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
please any exprienced staylite in d house should please educate us on how to upload the result thingie..... Pleaseeee ur quick responce will be appriciated
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
SetH001: have you done yours?? Is that how you did it?? Reply pleasee

yes..and i printed it out..am sure its in..do it with ur fone..once it says saved..its truly saved...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mathefaro(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok, noted. Wishing you best of luck
olaiya2007:

No alteration bro same thumbs
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by SetH001: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
wheesin:

yes..and i printed it out..am sure its in..do it with ur fone..once it says saved..its truly saved...
boss i've sucssefully upload it ohhhhhhhhh gosh i feal like jumping

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.