Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters (46816 Views)

Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Demainman1: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Why snakes and bees nefa kill our politicians finish na only God go fit explain. If not for corruption all of these Boko haram issues no for dey in the first place.
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Varmany12: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Una dey run ba? Wait make I go my village go see dat my grandpapa wey dey 200 n somtin yrs wey no gree die come back una go see d 1 wey pass snake n bees. Ndi ara
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by ceeceeco: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
I dnt bliv dis story, they're being chased by bees & snakes yet they attacked Abuja on Wednesday...hehehehehe!

2 Likes

Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Jhosh(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Una never knw say,snakes and bees dn vex.If awa soldiers kant fiqht..Some plp wil.Nan so snakes nd bees armour demselves say,make we show plp say w bad paz human beinq ! We fit fiqht war also
Go go snakes and bees#bring bak awa qirls#
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Atmmachine(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
story story, story
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by NewsINigeria(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
HUNTING GHOSTS

WTF: See How preteens lost their virginity by teacher in lagos >>>> http://www..com/how-preteens-lost-their-virginity-by-teacher-in-lagos/
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by MillerHenry(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Keep of God @ work
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Missmossy(f): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Interestingcheesy what of Lion the king of the jungle?

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by blexxonmak(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
With God all things are possible
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by oote: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Almighty GOD arise and let them be scattered.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by ojimbo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
if you ever believed this story, dont wait until someone calls you a fool, because a fool is much better than you. #lies_lies_sambisa_chibok

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by vislabraye(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
May God also send scorpions to them. But btw, what about the girls ?
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by leki10(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
really......ao abt lions, tigers and leopards....i dnt blive it tho
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Chikere2: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
It is an answered prayer
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Akuko na egwu
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Blackchampion: All na wash. Security agents shld be more careful dis time. D just want to use dis lies to deceive us b4 d strike again as d on Wednesday.
Abi oooo.... False alarm

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Mjjordan(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
make e no b say i no follow comment na......ur welcome back my dear nairaland...

I seem not to want to believe d content of this post!!d torry no sound normal for my hear...
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
But_one_day: grin grin grin God's anger
lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by nke001: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Biological control is now used to flush out boko boys from their hide out...

Nature is surely the ultimate!

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by ceaser: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
echo- bee:
Dem just start,dem never see anything grin grin grin.oya scorpions make una join d attack grin

Those are US and UK attack drones. Snake drones and Bee drones. That's the only way they could get to them thru those thick bushes, something which the regular drones can't do.
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by oote: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missmossy: Interestingcheesy what of Lion the king of the jungle?
. Snakes and Bees don inform dem. They're reinforcing!

Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by lebienconnu: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
its high time we got spiritual and african against these guys. let us uproot them entirely leaving no trace behind. prayer is not working. let us take our faith into our hands.

by the way, i am so happy my dear nairaland is back.
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by GloryFlame(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
It is well
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Tex42(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
na only bees and snakes waka come oo!,na hin boko haram don dey share themselves...this na to tell u say that dia is God oo!

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by bejeria101(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
The GOD OF EXCEEDING GRACE has rained down vengeance in the camp of boko haram,they are now clueless.
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Abbey247: 12:30am On Jun 28, 2014
Nairaland.. Welcome back
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by Rexnegro(m): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2014
fools!! wish I can send bulletproof angry lions to them to help the snakes and the bees finalise the carnivorous eating...shitheads them
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by omoelu1(m): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2014
and somebody is believing this??
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:05am On Jun 28, 2014
[size=38pt]THE GODS ARE @ WORK!

HOW MANY TIMES DOO I HAVE TO REPEAT :

PLEASE ARM LOCAL VIGILANTES AND TRADITIONALISTS! [/size]
Re: Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters by HAH: 7:06am On Jun 28, 2014
Cock and bull story.

The chibok jazz men should have turned to lions
If like 500 lions enter sambisa one boko no go remain.

That na by the ways just #bringbackourgirls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) / President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.