Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (912362 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Macmilla(m): 9:27am On Apr 15
josephsm823:
Good day my bosses.

My Lexus RX 350 2014 is bringing out 3 codes when I scanned.

(1) P0037 H02S heater control 1 circuit low bank 1 sensor 2.

(2) P0128 Coolant Thermostat.

(3) P057 H02S heater control circuit low bank 2 sensor 2.

Those are three code I got when I scanned the car. Any advice please🙏🙏

Easy fix.
(1) Replace your bank 1 O2 sensor.
(2) Return that thermostat your kazeem removed if you want your engine to last.
(3) Replace your bank 2 O2 sensor.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Macmilla(m): 9:30am On Apr 15
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Macmilla(m): 9:31am On Apr 15
venabili:
Oga Gazzuzz,

Abeg i get an mdx 013 with tpms and battery sensor light on. The tires are well inflated and the battery works fine. There is also a sound coming from the front driver wheel. Is there a good mechanic (that does home pickup) you can recommend? Or one around Magboro/Arepo axis

Cc nurey
Cardoctor
"Well inflated" can also mean overinflated.
Check your tire pressure with a good gauge and be sure the pressure is within specification. Don't just say it is well inflated.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by venabili: 10:25am On Apr 15
Macmilla:

"Well inflated" can also mean overinflated.
Check your tire pressure with a good gauge and be sure the pressure is within specification. Don't just say it is well inflated.

Thanks. Will get the guage and try myself. though it is showing as a "system function error". Normally it will show the tire that is over or under inflated.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by vivalavida(m): 11:37am On Apr 15
venabili:

Thanks. Will get the guage and try myself. though it is showing as a "system function error". Normally it will show the tire that is over or under inflated.
I drive an acura too. My tpms kept showing for so many months. I kept planning to scan and find the particular one to replace. The day i scanned it, the guy cleared the error code there and its over a year that I have seen that tpms prompt in my instrument cluster. So I suggest u make sure your tyres are adequately inflated to the correct sizes, scan with a high end scanner that can read tpms codes and clear. Then proçeed from there.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by venabili: 12:19pm On Apr 15
vivalavida:

I drive an acura too. My tpms kept showing for so many months. I kept planning to scan and find the particular one to replace. The day i scanned it, the guy cleared the error code there and its over a year that I have seen that tpms prompt in my instrument cluster. So I suggest u make sure your tyres are adequately inflated to the correct sizes, scan with a high end scanner that can read tpms codes and clear. Then proçeed from there.

Many thanks. I'll try and find someone with an advanced scanner. I used my small scanner and got no code. The scanner cant clear anything though. Is there an affordable scanner you can recommend?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by vivalavida(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15
venabili:

Many thanks. I'll try and find someone with an advanced scanner. I used my small scanner and got no code. The scanner cant clear anything though. Is there an affordable scanner you can recommend?

All I have is a small Bluetooth scanner. But if I need to do a major scanning, I know where I take it to.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by olaboyeh(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15
Please help me here..
car is matrix 07

i experience overheating in very traffic on very hot days..
after a while.. my mechanic said The fan isn't spinning as it should so he flushed radiator and changed fan... however the overheating continued on very hot days and traffic but temperature goes to normal once i put off AC...

now i observed later that i started losing coolant.. so he pressured check and we saw radiator has started leaking now... so he suggested we replaced the radiator and change gasket that the gasket may be the reason why the overheating persisted after we fixed the fan back then ...

now my question is hope changing this gasket won't affect engine performance because right now the car drives really fine and responds well...
and I'm shocked he's saying we change gasket... especially when i don't have white smoke in exhaust or oil mixed with water or anything... even performance is fine...

just the overheating in intense traffic or when parked in the sun for long with AC ..

please help me please
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by 2shure: 10:08pm On Apr 15
Then stop using AC
olaboyeh:
Please help me here..
car is matrix 07

after a while.. my mechanic said The fan isn't spinning as it should so he flushed radiator and changed fan... however the overheating continued on very hot days and traffic but temperature goes to normal once i put off AC...

now i observed later that i started losing coolant.. so he pressured check and we saw radiator has started leaking now... so he suggested we replaced the radiator and change gasket that the gasket may be the reason why the overheating persisted after we fixed the fan back then ...

now my question is hope changing this gasket won't affect engine performance because right now the car drives really fine and responds well...
and I'm shocked he's saying we change gasket... especially when i don't have white smoke in exhaust or oil mixed with water or anything... even performance is fine...

just the overheating in intense traffic or when parked in the sun for long with AC ..

please help me please
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by olaboyeh(m): 8:52am On Apr 16
2shure:
Then stop using AC

mtchew!
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by freeman500: 12:14pm On Apr 16
olaboyeh:
Please help me here..
car is matrix 07

please help me please
If you decide to go his route, don't let them grind the top, just change the gasket and couple engine back. If you do..... Car would be sounding like grinding machine later.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Prudency045: 7:48pm On Apr 16
Kindly assist.

While I was driving my Camry 2007 home this evening, the battery and ABS sign came up. I was able to drive the car home. I switched off the car and tried starting it again but it didn't come up. The light on the dashboard was coming up but the car won't crank or start.

What could be the problem?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Michael547(m): 11:48am On Apr 17
Sankabson:
Good morning House,

I am driving a 010 Toyota Camry. But have been noticing some issue as regards the Gear. Whenever put the Gear on D ( Drive ) it delays few 10 - 15seconds before responding or shifting to drive. But respond swiftly to other Gear levels. PRN ..

But I do noticed it respond a little bit we'll in the morning, when I'm just moving. After a while it starts again.

- I have changed the Gear Fluid to make sure it's up to gauge. Still having the same issue.

- I have asked few technicians here in Ibadan, some are saying it's electrical problems and issues like that. I went to be sure before engaging anyone to avoid any error, as Gear is expensive now.

I'll appreciate your help Sires)Mas. Thanks in advance

Contact me on 08167469103 to run the scan for you here in ibadan
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Michael547(m): 11:55am On Apr 17
Prudency045:
Kindly assist.

While I was driving my Camry 2007 home this evening, the battery and ABS sign came up. I was able to drive the car home. I switched off the car and tried starting it again but it didn't come up. The light on the dashboard was coming up but the car won't crank or start.

What could be the problem?
You may have a charging issue with your alternator or your battery is going bad....try to start with another battery and see what happens. If it starts, take it to a technician to check if the alternator is charging well. If it is charging well, change your battery.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by lawmanlala(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17
I used lexus denso iridium plugs in my 07 accord, the engine is still not running fine. Could the problem be the plugs or any matching plugs can work in any car?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Zerepublic: 11:31pm On Apr 17
Greetings House,
Help needed on a Suzuki Every MiniVan (Korope)

Car Details
Name: Suzuki Every (DA52V)
Year: 2001
Engine type: F6A
Transmission: Manual 5speed & reverse

Problem Point: Gear and gear shifting

Problem History:
Before any work was done, the original issue was on the gear 1,
In a normal working manual gear, the car moves as you lift and throttle after putting in gear 1 and hands-off the gear stick.
in this car, the car just stands and stalls when put in gear 1, any throttling just produces a humming sound (separate from the revving of the engine), no movement forward. The gear stick still stays in gear 1 position, it doesnt pull out or returns to neutral.
I noticed when the gear 1 is initially shifted into and throttle pressed, the gear stick heads just pops back 1inch, like a little nod back, like its about to return to neutral but it does not and remains there.

BUT BUT

while still in that same gear 1 position, any extra touch on the gear stick, liking pushing it forward more into the gear 1 position, the gear 1 responds and the car moves as normal. ALL other gears shift and enter smoothly and the ride is smooth until there's need to use gear 1 again and this dance repeats.

WORK HISTORY:
First the gear cable hanger close to the gearbox was adjusted to lie back a bit more, like towards the gear box, problem stayed, then the drive-gear cable that has been with the car was said to be slacked by the mechanic1 so another was gotten, problem stayed. Then a gear cable guy (who came and tried setting the drive-gear cable to match, since he said the gears 1-5 were selecting on the gearbox) now said the cable length was too long.
To avoid damaging the new cable, he said the previous one can be repaired well and reduced in length to do the job, cable got repaired & reduced, problem stayed. Cable guy said problem was with the gearbox.

Took gearbox for repair and was told by gear-man that the gears inside are arranged such that 1&2 are together, 3&4 together, 5 & reverse separate and I have to find gear 1&2 to change mine.

Thing is: gear-man said gear 1 teeth is washing, and so I asked to see it, but all the tooths on the gear shaft were in the same health state all round ( including the perfect gear-2,3,4,5,reverse), so I wasnt convinced, especially with his gra-gra to do change. Oya, how do we do the change, he said parts is scarce so he's suggesting I go buy the 4wd drive gear box (which is cheaper than my 2wd gearbox), he'll take some parts inside and repair my gearbox, okay I hear you, what level of guarantee is there that this problem is surely gone with that method, he cant give guarantee of how long this method will last me (meaning I could be back with this problem in few months time or may be weeks sef). So I took the budget overshoot and got a tokunbo 2wd gearbox, let matter settle for mathias once and for all.

Sidenote: The engine crankshaft was due for change so the engine was dropped and overhauled. Tokunbo crankshaft, New Conrods, Piston&rings, tokunbo top cylinder, gaskets, fresh oil. So engine has been done but could not be properly tested due to gear yawa. Engine-Mechanic 1 did the overhaul and left b4 the full testing due to this gear issue.

In getting tokunbo gearbox, seller gave me wereybox that was not entering gear1 during testing, returned it and got another one, second one no gree enter gear2, to climb small hill during testing, mechanic2 (a more experienced hand with korope) rev motor until clutch plate burn, so tokunbo clutch plate enter the show (ONLY CLUTCH plate, i didnt replace the pressure plate),

Third gearbox (ticked-off as good tokunbo grade gear by mechanic2) was mounted, car went for testing and it wasnt picking up speed as a car shud, to allow you upshift gears, and in trying to fix this, top cylinder was grounded and revalved. Another more experienced gear-cable man was brought to set cables and we ended changing both drive & reverse cables to another tokunbo (bought personally by the gear-cable man). Fuel injector mouth was changed and car went for testing

CURRENT PROBLEM STATE:
Now the car picks speed as it shud and the gears UPSHIFT smoothly BUT it doesnt DOWNSHIFT eg from 3 to 2, even when the car has slowed down to the right speed to allow downshift. UNLESS the car comes to a complete stop or near complete stop before its allows a DOWNSHIFT, at this point, you basically start from gear 1 again and upshift until problem repeats.

PLEASE OOO, WHAT WOULD CAUSE A GEAR TO UPSHIFT FINE AND SMOOTH BUT NOT DOWNSHIFT UNLESS THE CAR COMES TO A DEAD STOP OR NEAR-COMPLETE STOP.

@GAZZUZZ
@nurey
@kingreign
@AutoConsult
@Jceesquare

PIX 1 & 2 - CAR MODEL
PIX 3 & 4 - Gearbox and Injector Mouth

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Michael547(m): 1:42am On Apr 18
lawmanlala:
I used lexus denso iridium plugs in my 07 accord, the engine is still not running fine. Could the problem be the plugs or any matching plugs can work in any car?
Check if all the coils are OK too. To save time, run a scan to be sure of which cylinder is misfiring.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:20am On Apr 18
Zerepublic:
Greetings House,
Help needed on a Suzuki Every MiniVan (Korope)

Car Details
Name: Suzuki Every (DA52V)
Year: 2001
Engine type: F6A
Transmission: Manual 5speed & reverse

Problem Point: Gear and gear shifting

Problem History:
Before any work was done, the original issue was on the gear 1,
In a normal working manual gear, the car moves as you lift and throttle after putting in gear 1 and hands-off the gear stick.
in this car, the car just stands and stalls when put in gear 1, any throttling just produces a humming sound (separate from the revving of the engine), no movement forward. The gear stick still stays in gear 1 position, it doesnt pull out or returns to neutral.
I noticed when the gear 1 is initially shifted into and throttle pressed, the gear stick heads just pops back 1inch, like a little nod back, like its about to return to neutral but it does not and remains there.

BUT BUT

while still in that same gear 1 position, any extra touch on the gear stick, liking pushing it forward more into the gear 1 position, the gear 1 responds and the car moves as normal. ALL other gears shift and enter smoothly and the ride is smooth until there's need to use gear 1 again and this dance repeats.

WORK HISTORY:
First the gear cable hanger close to the gearbox was adjusted to lie back a bit more, like towards the gear box, problem stayed, then the drive-gear cable that has been with the car was said to be slacked by the mechanic1 so another was gotten, problem stayed. Then a gear cable guy (who came and tried setting the drive-gear cable to match, since he said the gears 1-5 were selecting on the gearbox) now said the cable length was too long.
To avoid damaging the new cable, he said the previous one can be repaired well and reduced in length to do the job, cable got repaired & reduced, problem stayed. Cable guy said problem was with the gearbox.

Took gearbox for repair and was told by gear-man that the gears inside are arranged such that 1&2 are together, 3&4 together, 5 & reverse separate and I have to find gear 1&2 to change mine.

Thing is: gear-man said gear 1 teeth is washing, and so I asked to see it, but all the tooths on the gear shaft were in the same health state all round ( including the perfect gear-2,3,4,5,reverse), so I wasnt convinced, especially with his gra-gra to do change. Oya, how do we do the change, he said parts is scarce so he's suggesting I go buy the 4wd drive gear box (which is cheaper than my 2wd gearbox), he'll take some parts inside and repair my gearbox, okay I hear you, what level of guarantee is there that this problem is surely gone with that method, he cant give guarantee of how long this method will last me (meaning I could be back with this problem in few months time or may be weeks sef). So I took the budget overshoot and got a tokunbo 2wd gearbox, let matter settle for mathias once and for all.

Sidenote: The engine crankshaft was due for change so the engine was dropped and overhauled. Tokunbo crankshaft, New Conrods, Piston&rings, tokunbo top cylinder, gaskets, fresh oil. So engine has been done but could not be properly tested due to gear yawa. Engine-Mechanic 1 did the overhaul and left b4 the full testing due to this gear issue.

In getting tokunbo gearbox, seller gave me wereybox that was not entering gear1 during testing, returned it and got another one, second one no gree enter gear2, to climb small hill during testing, mechanic2 (a more experienced hand with korope) rev motor until clutch plate burn, so tokunbo clutch plate enter the show (ONLY CLUTCH plate, i didnt replace the pressure plate),

Third gearbox (ticked-off as good tokunbo grade gear by mechanic2) was mounted, car went for testing and it wasnt picking up speed as a car shud, to allow you upshift gears, and in trying to fix this, top cylinder was grounded and revalved. Another more experienced gear-cable man was brought to set cables and we ended changing both drive & reverse cables to another tokunbo (bought personally by the gear-cable man). Fuel injector mouth was changed and car went for testing

CURRENT PROBLEM STATE:
Now the car picks speed as it shud and the gears UPSHIFT smoothly BUT it doesnt DOWNSHIFT eg from 3 to 2, even when the car has slowed down to the right speed to allow downshift. UNLESS the car comes to a complete stop or near complete stop before its allows a DOWNSHIFT, at this point, you basically start from gear 1 again and upshift until problem repeats.

PLEASE OOO, WHAT WOULD CAUSE A GEAR TO UPSHIFT FINE AND SMOOTH BUT NOT DOWNSHIFT UNLESS THE CAR COMES TO A DEAD STOP OR NEAR-COMPLETE STOP.

@GAZZUZZ
@nurey
@kingreign
@AutoConsult
@Jceesquare

PIX 1 & 2 - CAR MODEL
PIX 3 & 4 - Gearbox and Injector Mouth

Great attetion to detail. Sadly you are just working with a lot of bad parts.

The gears are either not properly disengaged or the gearbox is bad.

Try adjusting the clutch lever if this does not work, replace gearbox .

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Zerepublic: 8:02am On Apr 18
GAZZUZZ:

Great attetion to detail. Sadly you are just working with a lot of bad parts.

The gears are either not properly disengaged or the gearbox is bad.

Try adjusting the clutch lever if this does not work, replace gearbox .

Sir @GAZZUZZ I hail, thanks for the response.

Clutch will be adjusted.
Also "working with a lot of bad parts", please explain.

on the research side,
1. any chance bad or low gear oil could also cause this.
asking cos the car manual (got online via search) says SAE 90 GL-4 and the one I got b4 getting the manual is a SAE 140 GL-1

cant attached manual (9MB) due to nairaland file size limit (250KB)
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Macmilla(m): 11:53am On Apr 18
olaboyeh:
Please help me here..
car is matrix 07

please help me please
This might sound silly, but are you sure the two fans work when you turn on the AC?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by lawmanlala(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18
Michael547:

Check if all the coils are OK too. To save time, run a scan to be sure of which cylinder is misfiring.
Thank you so much
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18
Zerepublic:

Sir @GAZZUZZ I hail, thanks for the response.

Clutch will be adjusted.
Also "working with a lot of bad parts", please explain.

on the research side,
1. any chance bad or low gear oil could also cause this.
asking cos the car manual (got online via search) says SAE 90 GL-4 and the one I got b4 getting the manual is a SAE 140 GL-1

cant attached manual (9MB) due to nairaland file size limit (250KB)

The oil weight can make gear selection seamless, but it should still shift. I had this gear oil issues with the Peugeot 406 manual back in the days, but it still selected with thicker oil.

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Zerepublic: 9:59pm On Apr 18
GAZZUZZ:

The oil weight can make gear selection seamless, but it should still shift. I had this gear oil issues with the Peugeot 406 manual back in the days, but it still selected with thicker oil.

Feedback will drop after clutch lever is adjusted.

Just for the sake of justina, I'll try find the manual spec oil, change to it and test, before adjusting the clutch lever. update will drop when done.

Thank you Sir.

UPDATE: clutch got adjusted, problem stayed. Ultimately, went and requested the gearbox seller to send his own mechanic to come see and test the bus and come give his own assessment. Seller's mechanic was driven in the car and after seeing the parts already changed (pressure plate and clutch disc-plate), decided it was time to ask a gear-master (gearbox repair specialist), cos bros still never sure say na gearbox be the issue.

Gear-master (selected by the seller's mechanic) was explained the car-situation by my own mechanic (we never even tell gear-master say we change clutch disk & plate, just the state of the car), gear-master no talk 2 words before he landed with:

"The Problem Is with the gearbox, people even make the mistake of going to change clutch plate and pressure plate. The gearbox is faulty".
case dismissed.

seller mechanic reports to seller,
seller shake head "how can, on a tokunbo gearbox",
las las, gearbox returned, refund incoming.

me who thought buying tokunbo will settle issue once & for all, issue became issues.

The gearbox that came with the bus has been jejely repaired and remounted. Car tested, gears selected back & forth, with small knock sound on engaging gear, my mechanic said the clutch will be readjusted.

@GAZZUZZ thank for the responses & pointers, Twale sir. Airtime incoming Sir.

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by olaboyeh(m): 5:31am On Apr 19
Macmilla:

This might sound silly, but are you sure the two fans work when you turn on the AC?

yes they do..
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Grupo(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19
Macmilla:

That car uses only one fan.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Grupo(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19
olaboyeh:
Please help me here..
car is matrix 07

please help me please

Did this problem just start? Or have you been having it since?

Check your condenser. The fins are likely clogged.

So airflow is not passing through it to cool the radiator.

Also, when you are running on ac, stop the car, open your bonnet and place your hand on the condenser. During hot weather, the condenser will understandably be warm to the touch. But not too warm that you cannot place your hand on it.

On cold day, the condenser should even be cool.

However, if you find out that your condenser is very hot to the touch, then something is wrong with the condenser.

Note that you should do this condenser warmth test after you have driven for like 30 minutes with ac.

Don't be quick to let them butcher your engine.

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Macmilla(m): 7:04am On Apr 20
Grupo:

I see
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Dahniyel: 10:58pm On Apr 21
Grupo:

Atolani11:
Good morning.
So my Toyota corolla 2006 is jerking when u put the gear in drive. Also when i am accelerating...as it changes from gear 1 to 2, you ll feel the jerk(a kind of forward push).
I have heard the issue with my matrix before,and it was the gear mount that got broken,it was changed and the jerking stopped.
But now, the mechanic checked all the engine seat and gear mount and they are intact.
Transmission fluid is well gauged and pink.
Injector, fuel filter and plugs are fine.

However, we noticed that the bottom plate of the gear has hit ground before and slightly pressed inward.
The mechanic plan to open it and straightened it out, he said the gear might be forcefully drawing oil because of that.
He also said there's a worn up 'cup' beside the gear which he has packed.(that However didn't resolve the issue)
The jerk is just a bit exergerrated beyond the normal gear engagement you ll normally notice when you engage the gear.
From my previous experience....it shows thesame way it does with my matrix untill i changed the gear mount.
I was suprise this corolla isn't gear mount issue.

Please any plausible suggestions 🙏

Hello boss, I got this code on My Honda Accord 2009. I also observed the fuel consumption is a bit high, aside that the engine runs sommthly. What could be the solution please? P0011 - “Camshaft Position A - Timing Over-Advanced or System Performance (Bank 1)”

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Dahniyel: 11:05pm On Apr 21
Grupo:

Also, when you are running on ac, stop the car, open your bonnet and place your hand on the condenser. During hot weather, the condenser will understandably be warm to the touch. But not too warm that you cannot place your hand on it.

However, if you find out that your condenser is very hot to the touch, then something is wrong with the condenser.

Note that you should do this condenser warmth test after you have driven for like 30 minutes with ac.

Hello boss, I got this code on My Honda Accord 2009. I also observed the fuel consumption is a bit high, aside that the engine runs sommthly. What could be the solution please? P0011 - “Camshaft Position A - Timing Over-Advanced or System Performance (Bank 1)”

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Macmilla(m): 7:21am On Apr 23
Dahniyel:

Change your VTC solenoid and thank me later.

If you want to learn more, go to this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7813571/2012-honda-accord-p0011-killing
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kewelljoseph(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24
Registered Toyota Camry 2013 sport available for sale!!

Details: V4 ( four plug )
Upgraded head / tail lights
Sharp AC
Documents intact
Alloy rim
Interior Ambient lights
Silent engine

Price : 8.5M

Note : Car is registered and in a perfect condition, 07062604475 WhatsApp or call if ure interested!!

More pix coming

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by olaboyeh(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25
Grupo:

thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.