Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,556 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172574 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
can any one clarify to me how Nddc makes payments to the schools they are affiliated to. do they pay before service or pay after service ?? (they pay to the school as soon as they confirm you are in the UK or they pay before you depart)

my reason for asking this question is that this budget stuff you guys are arguing about doesn't have any relationship with Nddc scholarship. the decision is left to Nddc to decide on.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
scientist235: EMMA BC you have confirmed the list is ready , at least for doubting thomases lol.I can authoratively confirm finance for the scholarship is ready and no postponment A BIG CONGRATULATION
thanks bro. Ur name is there and so is everybody in dis forum. God bless us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
scientist235: EMMA BC you have confirmed the list is ready , at least for doubting thomases lol.I can authoratively confirm finance for the scholarship is ready and no postponment A BIG CONGRATULATION
tnx bro. I wish u and everyone on this thread huge success.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
cabaye: can any one clarify to me how Nddc makes payments to the schools they are affiliated to. do they pay before service or pay after service ?? (they pay to the school as soon as they confirm you are in the UK or they pay before you depart)

my reason for asking this question is that this budget stuff you guys are arguing about doesn't have any relationship with Nddc scholarship. the decision is left to Nddc to decide on.
NDDC releases d cash both to ur sch n d balance to u when they confirm ur in UK and u have sent them d necessary account nos...except they wana change their pattern
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
cabaye: can any one clarify to me how Nddc makes payments to the schools they are affiliated to. do they pay before service or pay after service ?? (they pay to the school as soon as they confirm you are in the UK or they pay before you depart)

When you get to the school, NDDC pays, at times the payment is made towards the end of the year being November/dec/jan and then the balance will be paid to your account.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
scientist235:
Our scholarship Doesnt need GEj signing
Is there any source of funding this scholarshp except this budget? Pls let us know ur source of info. U too dey talk in parables.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2014

pls throw more light on nddc source of funding for d scholarshp.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2014

After the orientation and signing they pay the first 50 and later subsequent batches depends on who submits details first,.this year i didnt ask if all the protocol will take place,its when u get there they pay balance
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
I mean first 50 people who submits details
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by chivitech: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
csimms7:

When you get to the school, NDDC pays, at times the payment is made towards the end of the year being November/dec/jan and then the balance will be paid to your account.

How about people who collect cash before leaving Nigeria? And those who collect the money yet didn't travel, what would you say about that?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by chivitech: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
linton99: NDDC releases d cash both to ur sch n d balance to u when they confirm ur in UK and u have sent them d necessary account nos...except they wana change their pattern
How about people who collect cash before leaving Nigeria? And those who collect the money yet didn't travel, what would you say about that?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
cabaye:

one of my friends source said as from 6th of august..PhD scholars would be contacted while others would follow till 13th of August. I got this info last month that's why I wasn't optimistic about what others said last month.

coincidentally, my own personal source said i should expect news as from first week of august but didn't specify when.let's wait and see who gets the first alert from Nddc next week.

Your msg brought hope. pls reconfirm frm ur source to know the current situation.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMMABC1:
thanks bro. Ur name is there and so is everybody in dis forum. God bless us all.

how do you no our names...or u just raising our hopes##i mean no offence
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dantidote:

how do you no our names...or u just raising our hopes##i mean no offence
you man of little faith. Gawfh.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
thanks for the explanations, this week and next week would be a fruitful week for us all. amen
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 1:56am On Aug 06, 2014
cabaye: thanks for the explanations, this week and next week would be a fruitful week for us all. amen
My friend go sit down at a corner and just observe and stop giving us bold and assertive info as if they are frm a reliable source. Now I realize u are just a cheap attention-seeking rumour monger. U are not to be taken serious anymore.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 4:59am On Aug 06, 2014
EMMA BC take it easy,Cabaye information so far has been factual,but i wont comment on the date ,your uncle information on GEJ signing before the scholarship is disbursed i fear may not be true i told you i met my source one on one and i was clarified,so happy your name is on the list ,you will be invited relax,they know school is starting september, i wish i knew you one on one i would have staked money with you
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 6:25am On Aug 06, 2014
scientist235: EMMA BC take it easy,Cabaye information so far has been factual,but i wont comment on the date ,your uncle information on GEJ signing before the scholarship is disbursed i fear may not be true i told you i met my source one on one and i was clarified,so happy your name is on the list ,you will be invited relax,they know school is starting september, i wish i knew you one on one i would have staked money with you

giving us a date will not lead to suspicion frm ur source...afterall, they believe quite a number of pple are familiar wit their mgt staff...or, is your real name scientist? please, give us possible dates so that we can wait tirelessly and not tiredly...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2014
Global trust is sacred I was told on trust,i met the top echoleon and im sorry i wont specify who,thank you
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by smo3: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2014
scientist235: Global trust is sacred I was told on trust,i met the top echoleon and im sorry i wont specify who,thank you

We've been waiting for so long and for some of us this forum gives us 'strength' to persevere. We are not asking for names just possible dates so we have some hope. That won't hurt right?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by TheFavoredOne: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Good day yall, am just here to throw some light on this scholarship thing based on my opinon. I have no source as such.
Now before that, even tho Emma BC has a credible source, it gives him/her no right to come here and start insulting other ppl or knocking other ppl's hustle of opinions. Dats too bad.
Now moving on, like scientist and a few have said, NDDC need no President to sign anything. Do we remember this commission is being sponsored by a good number of IOCs (as displayed on their web)?
Also by mathematics , 1Bn NGN is spent anually for the scholarship, and so asides that the finance department wud boast of a balance of at least *2 of this as they wudnt want to be gented by waiting on a new budget, that is only 1Bn of 322Bn as passed into law by the Senate (which is only a few Bns higher than the old budget). Hence the scholarship is almost independent of budget approval, in my opinion.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by TheFavoredOne: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2014
TheFavoredOne: Good day yall, am just here to throw some light on this scholarship thing based on my opinon. I have no source as such.
Now before that, even tho Emma BC has a credible source, it gives him/her no right to come here and start insulting other ppl or knocking other ppl's hustle of opinions. Dats too bad.
Now moving on, like scientist and a few have said, NDDC need no President to sign anything. Do we remember this commission is being sponsored by a good number of IOCs (as displayed on their web)?
Also by mathematics , 1Bn NGN is spent anually for the scholarship, and so asides that the finance department wud boast of a balance of at least *2 of this as they wudnt want to be gented by waiting on a new budget, that is only 1Bn of 322Bn as passed into law by the Senate (which is only a few Bns higher than the old budget). Hence the scholarship is almost independent of budget approval, in my opinion.

PS: By IOcs, i mean Multinationals, not necessarily home-grown oil coys.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 4mula22(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2014
Do u know that it's already too late for some of us to apply for visa?

Except you've got d balance of your living expenses in d bank for 28 days already.... or the NDDC's $30,000 covers all your expenses.

The delay will favour those that will resume next year.

I wish you guys all the best, and I pray that your dreams come true.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by TheFavoredOne: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2014
4mula22: Do u know that it's already too late for some of us to apply for visa?

Except you've got d balance of your living expenses in d bank for 28 days already.... or the NDDC's $30,000 covers all your expenses.

Thats a good point. But if you remember the list of the scholarship application requirements, one was that the applicant must have "enrolled" or been enrolled. I guess thats why they are taking their ample time, still it is unfair.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
4mula22: Do u know that it's already too late for some of us to apply for visa?

True talk.....apart from dat time no even dey again to take book for the TB test talkless even d visa matter
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2014
TheFavoredOne:

Thats a good point. But if you remember the list of the scholarship application requirements, one was that the applicant must have "enrolled" or been enrolled. I guess thats why they are taking their ample time, still it is unfair.

By enrollment u mean must v paid part of the tuition fee?

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by TheFavoredOne: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2014
Dantidote:

By enrollment u mean must v paid part of the tuition fee?

I guess so. Enrollment is the last stage before you resume the course. This implies that u must have paid the acceptance fee and in most cases obtained a visa already. I only hope they dint mean to state that particular requirement.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2014
TheFavoredOne:

I guess so. Enrollment is the last stage before you resume the course. This implies that u must have paid the acceptance fee and in most cases obtained a visa already. I only hope they dint mean to state that particular requirement.

But that was application requirement not shortlisting requirement na...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by TheFavoredOne: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2014
Dantidote:

But that was application requirement not shortlisting requirement na...

It follows Brother.
If you can remember those didnt have NYSC certificates were allowed to sit the test ( though it was an application requirement). But what happened at interview stage?

I l stop analyzing so as not to dash our hopes. God bless us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2014
TheFavoredOne:

It follows Brother.
If you can remember those didnt have NYSC certificates were allowed to sit the test ( though it was an application requirement). But what happened at interview stage?

I l stop analyzing so as not to dash our hopes. God bless us all.

My friend, u could be rit ooooo because they no dey no finish
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
scientist235: Global trust is sacred I was told on trust,i met the top echoleon and im sorry i wont specify who,thank you

Okay, I understand. But just tell us the week sms will start coming - is it this week or next week?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Good morning all...I wish and hope this waiting phase ends before 15th of August, so we could start preparation gist...#TeamOptimistic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (73) (Reply)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.