Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172573 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2014
morning folks, I want to clarify some little misunderstanding I'm reading on this thread.

1. my previous comments on this thread claims that the Nddc scholarship was temporarily suspended. (its heading towards that direction for the pessimistic ones)

2. some asked for expected dates, I gave a time range according to my sources (accurate or not its at your own risk)

3.some people claim to have seen their names on the list which is a very irrelevant topic(attention seeker) and hence are seeking praises(even fueling the rumours/false ginger).

4.I enjoy reading this thread as I'm also here like every other optimistic waiters/waitress who come here to share ideas and opinion regardless of the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Let a man taste success and his true nature is revealed. Emma BC firstly don’t let your perceived success get to your head. All Linton was trying to ask was if your scholarship was purely merit or someone put in a good word for you. You don’t talk down on people like that.

Something dey worry u..why talk to Cabaye like that..have you not come here once and gave everybody “BREAKING NEWS”.. or you think we have quickly forgotten?.I think you are getting very comfy because of the news for your brother. We have always been united as a family, well truth is you don’t need us anymore since you have reached your promised land already.

Please on behalf of everybody on this forum i tender an unreserved apology to Cabaye. We hope that people wey nor get brother and uncles wey be contractors will be favoured by Almighty God, and God teach us to remain humble amidst your many blessings. #webelieve#

3 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2014
rajrascal: Let a man taste success and his true nature is revealed. Emma BC firstly don’t let your perceived success get to your head. All Linton was trying to ask was if your scholarship was purely merit or someone put in a good word for you. You don’t talk down on people like that.

Something dey worry u..why talk to Cabaye like that..have you not come here once and gave everybody “BREAKING NEWS”.. or you think we have quickly forgotten?.I think you are getting very comfy because of the news for your brother. We have always been united as a family, well truth is you don’t need us anymore since you have reached your promised land already.

Please on behalf of everybody on this forum i tender an unreserved apology to Cabaye. We hope that people wey nor get brother and uncles wey be contractors will be favoured by Almighty God, and God teach us to remain humble amidst your many blessings. #webelieve#

Inasmuch as I don't support Emma's attitude and response to the question asked, I also feel that the question asked was very very irrelevant. Wetin concern una concern him score and if na connections him use get am? This forum is an open one and what if there are spies. Emma on the other hand you suppose tell anybody say dem check your name and etc. that's why such questions would be aroused.

On the whole let's squash the ish and be united once more.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2014
@emma that wasn't the best choice of words to use. u no we all tensed at this moment. Having said dat @cabaye pls don't take it personal with him and we appreciate ur efforts.. I hope Baba God put smile on our faces soonest

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Where is Cabaye? The Aug 6th release date you gave us is drawing to a close, yet no Sms. Oya dish out another date frm your imagination. Haha! lol. U see, I don't have anytin against anybody here but what I hate is some body trying to give what he doesn't have or give pple false hope in order to remain relevant. If u don't have any correct info pls remain an observer and pray fervently. The other time I gave u guys wrong info due to a mix up frm my source, I apologised for that. There are pple who have decided to move on frm here and make other plans . But when u come here to raise pple's hope falsely frm ur warped imagination, you are not really helping such pple. Pls I apologise to everyone whom my earlier statement might have jolted. Now is time 4 us to find a solution to our common headache or better move on. I believe something bigger and more fulfilling than nddc scholarshp is coming our way. God bless us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
EMMABC1: Where is Cabaye? The Aug 6th release date you gave us is drawing to a close, yet no Sms. Oya dish out another date frm your imagination. Haha! lol. U see, I don't have anytin against anybody here but what I hate is some body trying to give what he doesn't have or give pple false hope in order to remain relevant. If u don't have any correct info pls remain an observer and pray fervently. The other time I gave u guys wrong info due to a mix up frm my source, I apologised for that. There are pple who have decided to move on frm here and make other plans . But when u come here to raise pple's hope falsely frm ur warped imagination, you are not really helping such pple. Pls I apologise to everyone whom my earlier statement might have jolted. Now is time 4 us to find a solution to our common headache or better move on. I believe something bigger and more fulfilling than nddc scholarshp is coming our way. God bless us all.

since you claimed your name is on the list, what is your problem again on this thread ?? aren't you in a better position to tell us when they would give you your scholarship since my source isn't 100percent reliable ??
even if I give false hopes, what hopes are you giving others ?? the only thing you have achieved so far is to tell us that your name is on the list which is nobody's business. pls stop the unnecessary rant and be patient if you are truly a beneficiary of this Nddc scholarship

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
cabaye:

since you claimed your name is on the list, what is your problem again on this thread ?? aren't you in a better position to tell us when they would give you your scholarship since my source isn't 100percent reliable ??
even if I give false hopes, what hopes are you giving others ?? the only thing you have achieved so far is to tell us that your name is on the list which is nobody's business. pls stop the unnecessary rant and be patient if you are truly a beneficiary of this Nddc scholarship
Hey bros, I think maturity demands that u do not reply me. If I were, I wud shut it. I wish u success.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
EMMABC1:
Hey bros, I think maturity demands that u do not reply me. If I were, I wud shut it. I wish u success.

if you were matured enough, you wouldn't come here to express your anxiety on nairaland. may be your anxiety is making you feel that your scholarship being delayed has been denied.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Na wa ooo...nddc see wetin una don cause! People don dey quarrel 4 nairaland..chai chai there is God ooo...any way I will advice we all wait and see what happens in the next 2wks..what I knw 4 sure is if u have a conditional offer that finance isn't d condition to fulfil u better think of other sources of financing ur study..tAnx..na advice ooo a beg no quarrel me
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
@emma and cabaye pls lets bury d hatchet...u guys are bigger than this.

Friends, we need possible suggestions on the way forward. i no too understand NDDC anymore.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
EMMABC1:

Guy why r u bullying Cabaye..what is dis meant to achieve?.. last time i checked u seem to b d only one having issues with his info..

I'd rather stick with Cabaye who makes an effort to carry peeps along than scientist dat got nearly half d thread begging for possible dates,n he be acting like he be something special.

Please there are no official statements from NDDC on dis scheme,so I can understand if some beer parlour gists find their way here..all join.

I ain't a huge fan of Cabaye,but I hate cyberbulling..d guy has done no wrong here..EmmaBC back down jare.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2014
The week is almost over and NDDC has still not sent anything. I think something is wrong.

Can the scholarship be applicable for Jan 2015 entry?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2014
Nope they said during d interview that they will not accept Jan starts....#patience
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Jkems: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2014
I dedicate my two middle fingers to NDDC[size=24pt][/size]
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
What is going on with this NDDC Scholarship? August will pass away in the twinkling of an eye.

This na serious matter ooo. Abi NDDC think say we no go apply for visa....or they think we will be heading straight to the airport after collecting award letters.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
GlobalCareers: What is going on with this NDDC Scholarship? August will pass away in the twinkling of an eye.

This na serious matter ooo. Abi NDDC think say we no go apply for visa....or they think we will be heading straight to the airport after collecting award letters.
nah! They knw d drill, let's just hope d delay is for good,I feel things will unfold shortly

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
GlobalCareers: What is going on with this NDDC Scholarship? August will pass away in the twinkling of an eye.

This wait is really Long ooo....Shuooo
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
linton99: nah! They knw d drill, let's just hope d delay is for good,I feel things will unfold shortly

i hope so
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2014
8th August* #countdown
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2014
linton99: 8th August* #countdown

In 2012 scholars got their text messages n letters as late as around Aug 22...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2014
Dantidote:

In 2012 scholars got their text messages n letters as late as around Aug 22...
bros u sure? I tot it was earlier than dat ( 2nd week)
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Any which way,the sms n letters will come...if. It wouldn't..they will not start or conduct interviews...my only prob is that they should have informed successful ones early enough so they could find money go do visa,flight n small pocket money--whch is an average of 400k,since d scholarship doesn't cover that #countdown

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2014
EMMABC1:
bros u sure? I tot it was earlier than dat ( 2nd week)

Dantidote is actually correct. That's why my argument from the onset has always been that there's no specific set pattern to when they will send the SMS and I stressed this in my earlier posts. Let's be patient. For those who are very sure their names is on the list, they can go ahead and start making preparations for visa and ish.

Success to us all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by charlycharly: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Why are you guys bothering yourselves? They will release the list at a time most people will not be able to meet up so they can get the money for themselves, una no know how e dey bi? Just do what you have to do, at least book for a TB test date- its very important and just get ready. Activate your faith, its your best bet

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2014
charlycharly: Why are you guys bothering yourselves? They will release the list at a time most people will not be able to meet up so they can get the money for themselves, una no know how e dey bi? Just do what you have to do, at least book for a TB test date- its very important and just get ready. Activate your faith, its your best bet

Me sef don use faith book and get TB test date...I pray NDDC answers before then
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Abeg how I fit take book..make sef join ma faith with urs
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2014
linton99: Abeg how I fit take book..make sef join ma faith with urs

Send mails to either one of these depending on the nearest location to you...

iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DSSHQ: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2014
DSSHQ: Do you book for TB test without money? NDDC is loaded with tricks.Some people already access to the list and are making plans while some of just hoping. It is well with NDDC.

No money involved in booking...after they give u date, u expected to pay d $130 before coming for the test...u would get d necessary details when they reply u

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DSSHQ: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Dantidote:

No money involved in booking...after they give u date, u expected to pay d $130 before coming for the test...u would get d necessary details when they reply u
Alright.Thank you.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2014
My guy na faith me jst dey use ooo. I'm just a common Niger Deltan and i neva get access to the list...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dantidote: My guy na faith me jst dey use ooo. I'm just a common Niger Deltan and i neva get access to the list...

Baba make we do am by faith. People wey don get access to list, na only one slot their name go enter na. Abi dem go duplicate their name into 200 places? Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (73) (Reply)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.