Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172807 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Benny247: It was on a Wednesday afternoon like this i received sms for Oral interview 1:38pm to be be specific.........Ehen....@EmmaBC, any update for for us?
EMMA BC IS ON OFFLINE MODE LOL,My brother please come back
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by DeKhase(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
TheFavoredOne: From that naijahotjobs I was made to understand the list came in so late that the management gave room for applicants to choose schools of Jan resumption dates. And I called the number tagged to Mr Osmond but A woman picked disclaiming such name and relation to the NDDC.

It is well
Mr Osmond was the previous director of education health and social services before the immediate past director Dr. Christy Atakho (who has been retired ) took over...
So calling his official number wud have been met with a no response as he is now the director of NDDC Calabar.
The list has been with the MD for over two weeks now so that's no longer news .
What is news however is the sad fact that they claim that the presidency has not signed the budget for education when we all know that NDDC budget is signed at the beginning of the year.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
scientist235:
Global career ,please no oliver twist here LOL

Guy, men dey vex for u..u go still dey come here dey run mouth,nor be person like u come here drop info..u go dey make noise with "i met top echelon". dey hoard info like small pickin..go sambisa go pluck mango jare..

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
scientist235:
THANKS NO MORE DOUBTING THOMAS

we are not doubting o...we just need to confirm the date...i remembered u told us u know the dates...please let us know now....or has your dates passed?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
GlobalCareers:

we are not doubting o...we just need to confirm the date...i remembered u told us u know the dates...please let us know now....or has your dates passed?
I dont want to pluck mangoes...........it wont pass august confirmed ... my date has not passed i have done my TB test successfully ,so be rest assured
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
scientist235:
I dont want to pluck mangoes...........it wont pass august confirmed ... my date has not passed i have done my TB test successfully ,so be rest assured

you still need to pluck the mango coz it is overripe.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Can you ask her what the value of the award will be this time? We need to prepare in advance.

@Global, the man that did my clearance during the oral interview told me then that it is 19500 pounds, and he also said if you are going to Coventry, Coventry usually give 1k pounds to all scholars for those going there, so your fews is minus 1k pounds.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
DeKhase:
Mr Osmond was the previous director of education health and social services before the immediate past director Dr. Christy Atakho (who has been retired ) took over...
So calling his official number wud have been met with a no response as he is now the director of NDDC Calabar.
The list has been with the MD for over two weeks now so that's no longer news .
What is news however is the sad fact that they claim that the presidency has not signed the budget for education when we all know that NDDC budget is signed at the beginning of the year.

I'm aware that Christy atako has been retired for some shit that happened earlier. the m.d from my own source said is currently not available ATM but I don't see the unsigned budget hindering this years scholarship as they normally pay on credit..Lol

bros , pls who is this Mr ezinwoke chima ?? I saw this on the past thread. can some one call his number this thread.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Benny247:

@Global, the man that did my clearance during the oral interview told me then that it is 19500 pounds, and he also said if you are going to Coventy, Coventry usually give 1k pounds to all scholars for those going there, so your fews is minus 1k pounds.
17871.5 pounds equivalent to 30000 us dollars today.the19500 pounds equivalent was for previous years
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
scientist235:
THANKS NO MORE DOUBTING THOMAS

INVITATION FOR NDDC BRIEFING:
Dear scholar, congratulations on your interview with NDDC. You are hereby invited for briefing on 18th August 2014. Time 8.00am, venue Hotel presidential. Pls come along with your credentials (originals and photocopies). Before you come, please be informed that you will be screened for EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE.
Contact with blood,sweat,urine &semen of infected persons/bats/monkeys transmits Ebola. Symptoms: fever,vomiting,diarrhea &bleeding. Wash hands always &stay alert. Make una dey informed ooo, as una dey wait for NDDC oooooo.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Benny247:

@Global, the man that did my clearance during the oral interview told me then that it is 19500 pounds, and he also said if you are going to Coventry, Coventry usually give 1k pounds to all scholars for those going there, so your fews is minus 1k pounds.

That 1k will go to nddc. when i received 3k from leeds, but when i called leeds, i was told if the nddc scholarship will cover the full fees (which is 16800), then they will pay the 3k to nddc. they dont even consider whether you will need it for living expenses. i believe they have an agreement.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by TheFavoredOne: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

Dear scholar, congratulations on your interview with NDDC. You are hereby invited for briefing on 18th August 2014. Time 8.00am, venue Hotel presidential. Pls come along with your credentials (originals and photocopies). Before you come, please be informed that you will be screened for EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE.
Contact with blood,sweat,urine &semen of infected persons/bats/monkeys transmits Ebola. Symptoms: fever,vomiting,diarrhea &bleeding. Wash hands always &stay alert. Make una dey informed ooo, as una dey wait for NDDC oooooo.

Good day brother. Do I presume this to be true or just antics?
Thanks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

Are you serious? pls let us know
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by cynthiababe(f): 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:
seselez:

Hmm Dear Scholar indeed.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Are you serious? pls let us know

Yes na. Abi u no know say u go do screening?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
cynthiababe:

Hmm Dear Scholar indeed.

stay there na. Me i be scholar, i don't know about you.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by TheFavoredOne: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
I beg your pardon @seselez but you sound so insensitive. Such Jokes arent even needed at this time, let alone ur boldness to crack them. Sigh. Let me not get rude. Pissed!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

stay there na. Me i be scholar, i don't know about you.

LETS BE SERIOUS. HAVE YOU RECEIVED INVITATION FROM NDDC?

AND HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

Yes na. Abi u no know say u go do screening?
hey u should stop this if it ain't true,no time 4 jokes pls
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by smo3: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

Seselez Seselez Seselez, how many times did I call you? Are you for real?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
TheFavoredOne: I beg your pardon @seselez but you sound so insensitive. Such Jokes arent even needed at this time, let alone ur boldness to crack them. Sigh. Let me not get rude. Pissed!

u don't need to be rude. No need to be tensed. Who says i am joking, lol.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
smo3:

Seselez Seselez Seselez, how many times did I call you? Are you for real?

3times. Yes na. Screening for ebolla and health tips, lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Let's try and confirm from NDDC if they have started sending invitations or when they will start sending...before it's too late.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
linton99: hey u should stop this if it ain't true,no time 4 jokes pls

stop gini? Don't be tensed. Am nt joking ooo. I saw ebolla screening msg and health tips on my phone
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez: .

3times. Yes na. Screening for ebolla and health tips, lol

What time did you receive the invitation?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

stop gini? Don't be tensed. Am nt joking ooo. I saw ebolla screening msg and health tips on my phone
so NDDC sent u d message ehh Come u better be careful oo..or...!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

Was the ebolla screening text from NDDC? Were u truly invited by nddc for a briefing?

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
GlobalCareers:

Was the ebolla screening text from NDDC? Were u truly invited by nddc for a briefing?

haahahahhahahahahahahhaahahaaaaaaa. Don't be tensed. I received a msg on ebolla screening and health tips. All join sha. Abi no be msg wey we dey expect? Lol. A very good way to ease tension
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

haahahahhahahahahahahhaahahaaaaaaa. Don't be tensed. I received a msg on ebolla screening and health tips. All join sha. Abi no be msg wey we dey expect? Lol. A very good way to ease tension

There is God
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
linton99: so NDDC sent u d message ehh Come u better be careful oo..or...!

lol, all na msg ooooo
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by smo3: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
seselez:

Seselez lol. When you go kaput people naim you go know say we are very tensed o. Anyway in anticipation, I 'Ve booked for the TB test. I have been scheduled for 29th Aug. in FCT
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
GlobalCareers:

There is God

yes ooooo. Na only God fit help us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (73) (Reply)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2024 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.