Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Post-UME Exam Discussion - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post-UME Exam Discussion (15398 Views)

Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Post-ume Exam At Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by lordss(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2006
well i once heard it once you can check if you are offered admission on the jambonline website, could you plz tell mi ur school of choice?
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by bullet24: 1:48am On Sep 10, 2006
nfor about unn screening exams visit http://www.unn-edu.net/unnscreening2006.pdf.
PEACE
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by timele: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2006
post ume in unjos do,s any one have information about it?
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by Oracle(m): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2006
I took the UNN exam the day before yesterday
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by wimartez: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2006
Pls i want the anybody who get this mail to pls help me find out if Uniben will be accepting candidate who choose them as 2nd choice to take the post-ume. Also reply with the requirement such as fees and deadline. i appreciate if u can call me or text me on 234-802-357-1054.God bless ya. mike
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by donquan(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2006
plz am in enugu does any one here has the details about university of abuja and their post ume like the dates and the timeĀ  table plz contact me in desperatley in need of it i will be glad if u do[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color] my email is ugocity4u@yahoo.com
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by olokun(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2006
Can any one tell me when unilorin is doing their Post Jamb?
I wil be grateful,if my question is been answer.
I'm very far from ilorin and i want to get the information before i leave where are i'm.
Presently i'm in Lagos state.
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by uncolonize(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2006
Whats up Nairalanders,the discussion so far is interesting,pls keep contributing coz the information provided is very instrumental to our future.Well i'm a JAMBITE from the northern part of NIgeria,I scored 239 in this recently released UME and applied for Law at the Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto,anybody with reasonable and first hand news that will help me as well as other prospective student should please air it out on Nairaland on send it to uncolonizedambassador@yahoo.com.I will also keep all nairalanders wishing to study in ABU in touch.BRAVO
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by Nkenchor: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2006
hallo pple,am getting scared every blessed day!am just so sick and tired of this post jamb stuff,its getting me craxy.i cant belive up till now, UNIABJ,hasnt done anything about their own exam.pls pple,do u have any ideal when its going to hold?pls pls pls pls my seat is getting hotter!pls kindly do let me know as soon as u get the jist!
am just so scared,and i cant stand the chance of losing the txt,not after all the stress in JAMB.
Once again,thk u all,for ur suport in making this website an interesting one.thk ya all.
one love pple!
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by missnnaji: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2006
pls i would like to know where to purchase the unn scrach card.
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by waddup: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2006
it all depends on the schools criteria, some that scored high might not had d opportunity of being admitted, atimes 0 levels result matters and u may even score less than 200 and end up being admitted if one passes the post ume test. But i think Post UME is just a time wasting tactics.
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by worldz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2006
Hi everyone,

I did the last Post-Ume test in Unilag last year, and they really frustrated everyone by setting a cut-off mark with JAMB and Post UME scores after they've invited candidates who scored 220 or 230 and above to come for the test. Who knew they were going to come out with a decision of setting cut-off with JAMB scores again!

Please i will like you all to share your experiences of schools that sets their cut-off marks with only the Post-UME scores, so that i will know the ones to apply to, as i am currently carrying out a review on the schools to prevent what i experienced in Unilag.
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by hajii: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2006
please does anyone knows when university of Maiduguri will conduct its post ume screening?
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by hajii: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2006
please does anyone knows when university of Maiduguri will conduct its post ume screening? notify me at lifegee@hotmail.com
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by franklydam(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

Please if anyone has idea or information when UNIJOS POST JAMB SCREENING is going to hold should please forward it to my e-mail: yclem4destiny@yahho.com. please am really waiting.

Thanking all in advance.
[/i]
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by olokun(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2007
What is really happening about unilorin this year?Pls i need information on their post jamb exam because i'm very far from the state now
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by tosyn12: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2007
can anyone tell me when Unijos is holding their Post Jamb Test? Please if you know you can call me up on 08061268327 or 08023286532 i will be very happy if you can do me this help.
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by Andriel: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2007
i believe this post ume stuff is bullshit,because how can one score 273 and all in the name of post jamb there reject the person.it's just cupid.spare me that jist jaire.abeg
what ya say? [size=11pt][/size]

Mexxy, it seems you have forgotten that some people do exams deals, get high marks and thereby serve as obstacle to the people who wrote with their brain. anyone who read for the JAMB and made it should not be scared of post UME which is just meant to authenticate ur claims to ur JAMB score. I beg to differ with u on this as dat is d only way to fish out those who are doing exam deals though some universities still exploit this. smiley
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by franklydam(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2007
Andrei, i love your contribution toward this topic/issue, i support and support the Post Jamb Screening because i also believe is the best way to screen and disqualify those that are not competent enough i dont mean competent in brain alone, infact am referring to those that take part in examination malpractices. But please am still yet supply with the answers to my former question, that is WHEN IS UNIJOS HOLDING THEIR 2007 POST JAMB SCREENING TEST, and if you (all) have information that is useful, please send it to this room or better my email address (yclem4destiny@yahoo.com). Thanking you all in advance.
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by Jovie: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2007
please who knows when FUTO will hold their post jamb? also, is it possible to use the results from this upcoming GCE plus this years jamb to gain admission since they say jamb expires in one year.
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by eveigwe(f): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2007
pls do u knw d date for d uniben post-ume
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by yemzeben(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2007
pls do anybody knowswhen unijos will be having its post umeexam. pls mail yemib4u2003 @yahoo.co.uk,or call08050756184. thank 4 ur coorperation.
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by myway: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2007
Hi Pallys,
Please, I would to know Kogi State University, Ayangba Website? I also learnt that their post ume result is out. Please confirm for me
Please reply is very urgent. My email ad is: macjossy2@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by homiben(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2007
I must really confess that this post ume thing is something else o. can anyone imagine having to writing an examination whose questions was already out in the hands of students.

i couldn't believe it not unstill i was in the examination hall, when all my fellow students were submitting their answer sheets even before the time given was exhausted. what could i have done i was left there in the hall along to complete my exam.

and now that the results are out some are scoring 300 out of 300, 274 out of 300 while i scored 168 out of 300 is this really fair?
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by Dollyrex(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2008
yeah,house thnks for the useful information.l scored 219 in this resent ume and oau accounting with unad,l am fit in fir the post ume?l need the date for the post ume, one luv.URGENT
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by Phemour: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
my own problem is unijos, i score 186 do i still have hope?
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by saintbajar(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2008
ply does any body here knows about atbu if yes send info to my box
saintjames_isaac@yahoo.com

i will be waiting.thanx
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by Marcus55: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hello, whoever that have past question on post ume UNAD should send it to me. I will appreciate it if it can be done. thanks
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by general17: 5:35pm On May 05, 2009
plz when is the date of post-ume in oau. can i sit 4 the exam when my jamb score is 234
Re: Post-UME Exam Discussion by Taiwofasae(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
I do hear that OAU do not admitt second choice candidates, how is it

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan, OAU, Covenant Lead Nigeria's Total Research Output / 500naira Recharge Card Questions / Unaab 2nd Batch Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.