Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Always Complaining - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Complaining (814 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Complaining by ojun50(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
I just don't knw what to do, she is always complaining that i don't call her very they. Even whn i called her no good words come out frm her mouth instead she wil still complain. Right now she is getting me angry about all dis her complain and am getting tired.. Wht should i do?
Re: Always Complaining by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
ojun50: I just don't knw what to do, she is always complaining that i don't call her very they. Even whn i called her no good words come out frm her mouth instead she wil still complain. Right now she is getting me angry about all dis her complain and am getting tired.. Wht should i do?

Get married to her if you don't know what to do
Re: Always Complaining by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
ojun50: I just don't knw what to do, she is always complaining that i don't call her very they. Even whn i called her no good words come out frm her mouth instead she wil still complain. Right now she is getting me angry about all dis her complain and am getting tired.. Wht should i do?
stay calm son, I gat everything under control
Re: Always Complaining by durella4(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Den call her n try 2 make a conversation since most gals can't talk.
Re: Always Complaining by jayyungg(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
I think she is very much concerned about u dats why she wants to be hearing from u always. Shekina
Re: Always Complaining by jayyungg(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
I think she is very much concerned about u dats why she wants to be hearing from u always. Shekina!!

1 Like

Re: Always Complaining by Sunkyphil(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hope she is not the demanding type
Re: Always Complaining by ojun50(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
@Odilafta getting married is nt a problem but enjoying d marriage is what am looking for. Nd getting married to an imo state girl no be beans oh.
Re: Always Complaining by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
ojun50: @Odilafta getting married is nt a problem but enjoying d marriage is what am looking for. Nd getting married to an imo state girl no be beans oh.

That's your headache,cure it
Re: Always Complaining by ojun50(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odilafta but if u will settle with i will appreciate oh
Re: Always Complaining by johnwizey: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
ojun50: Odilafta but if u will settle with i will appreciate oh
Which Odilafta Abi dem dey fry buns for you head Na military zone she be, abeg swerve
Re: Always Complaining by ojun50(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lol wht of police zone
Re: Always Complaining by ojun50(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lol wht of police zone
any way thanks for for all contribution..

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders:- Is There Still Any Single Responsible Guy Inthis World?? / What's The Matter With Our Ladies Of Today / Help Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.