Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1066131 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
tempem:
huh huh

Charijee... Come nah..

undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nickymezor:
Nope I didnt vote....was an ad hoc staff sef...tho I was rooting fr APC in my mind oooo..my day was great...hw was urs?

Mine was fine and not great because of the burning sun....... It was so......

Wow..... That's was cool, so you will back to duty again on Friday
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
dre11:

Mine was fine and not great because of the burning sun....... It was so......

Wow..... That's was cool, so you will back to duty again on Friday
Yeah; saturday nt Friday
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by biGPoppaSays(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lorlaahlozz:
missed u 2..I got here 1st..my room should be d finest
can you date me? I need a girlfriend
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Immortalvoices na my guy na, I value friendships over women, iya Abeokuta no go make me begin fight with ore mi abeg, grin grin grin

Chisom but u tell me say I dey fall in love with Lanicky y u come dey push her to ur friend?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
charijee:
Na him o....immortality wey get voices grin...e be like say na kingtom import am come....

So do u agree? Lanicky will only
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
charijee:
Na him o....immortality wey get voices grin...e be like say na kingtom import am come....

So do u agree? Lanicky will only go to Mr. Voices if first family agree. so there will b a family meeting so inform others
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

so davP could make you change your siggy?.....interesting...very...interesting
(hears name and drops pothead/cover)

charijee:
Morning heartthrob. ...erm.... eerrmm.......
eeerrrmmm .....did that so he won't starve the entire house.....no strings attached
(comes behind her to defend her judiciously)

osi na place for where i dey o. Howdy?

smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
immortalvoices:
Lolz.... This is all good kingtom thanks for defending me boss

U are indeed a brother and a friend...

Charijee....hmmmm I am kingtom protégé and I simply "HEAR VOICES".... But trust me I admires Lanicky she doesn't have to respond though...she has a determined and good heart (seeing the friends she gathers here I am awed)you ar very important here

Cheriepet....lmao it's all good there is still more story to tell soonest but I must confess you presence here means fun

Can somebody ask me why I indeed hear voices grin....?

Good evening you all *put a call across to daveP*

Mr. Voices welcome to d family.... I am cheriepet JJ's lil
immortalvoices:
Lolz.... This is all good kingtom thanks for defending me boss

Charijee....hmmmm I am kingtom protégé and I simply "HEAR VOICES".... But trust me I admires Lanicky she doesn't have to respond though...she has a determined and good heart (seeing the friends she gathers here I am awed)you ar very important here

Cheriepet....lmao it's all good there is still more story to tell soonest but I must confess you presence here means fun

Good evening you all *put a call across to daveP*

Mr. Voices welcome to d family.... I am cheriepet
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nickymezor:
Yeah; saturday nt Friday

But I thought you normally prep for the action on Friday evening
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
daveP:

smiley

a kiss for me Davey?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
daveP:

smiley

hmmmmm
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
dre u are sighted. how are u dear
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

hmmmmm

madt man u don come here ba?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Cheriepet:

a kiss for me Davey?
kiss ah!!

cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

hmmmmm
that "hmmm" was longer and suspicious!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2015
immortalvoices:
Lolz.... This is all good kingto thanks for defending me boss

Charije....hmmmm I am kingtom protégé and I simply "HEAR VOICES".... But trust me I admires Laniky she doesn't have to respond though...she has a determined and good heart (seeing the friends she gathers here I am awed)you ar very important here

Cherepet....lmao it's all good there is still more story to tell soonest but I must confess you presence here means fun

Good evening you all *put a call across to dave*
haha! Sorry. That lady must have said "the num you dialled is switched off" i dey already.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2015
daveP:
kiss ah!!

cheesy

muahhhhhhh, missed u... how have u being?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2015
daveP:
haha! Sorry. That lady must have said "the num you dialled is switched off" i dey already.

so how is Gustavo n d kitchen?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Nickymezor is back!! So is lorlaahlozz!! cheesy

Lanicky, you brought 6. Yes 6 here. Dont forget to do the needful.

Huh who entered the kitchen, and how? Temple or who....
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Cheriepet:

muahhhhhhh, missed u... how have u being?
trypa's been asking after you. She dont vex small sef. Mo miss e gaan. Kilode now. Shey ise ni? Mowapa!
Cheriepet:

so how is Gustavo n d kitchen?
as you can see, tempem entered and i dunno, he cooked a meal. The cctv came showed how the lock fell.phew! Gustavo isnt around currently. But he's cool. smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:12am On Apr 09, 2015
daveP:
that "hmmm" was longer and suspicious!

was it?

Cheriepet:

madt man u don come here ba?

llol as sleep no gree come na
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 2:05am On Apr 09, 2015
Hbd djeezy!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 5:02am On Apr 09, 2015
Cheriepet:

Mr. Voices welcome to d family.... I am cheriepet JJ's lil

Mr. Voices welcome to d family.... I am cheriepet

So glad to be in the family....
I HEAR VOICES....saying and I quote "this is the biggest and best E-family on Nairaland"

Cheriepet lil I will always remain loyal as I strive to be like the good people of "lanicky's chat thread" over here cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 5:05am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
I loyal pass o grin

You are always the boss.... *bows down in respect*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2015
daveP:
trypa's been asking after you. She dont vex small sef. Mo miss e gaan. Kilode now. Shey ise ni? Mowapa!
as you can see, tempem entered and i dunno, he cooked a meal. The cctv came showed how the lock fell.phew! Gustavo isnt around currently. But he's cool. smiley

That's quite fast. Never knew cctv was installed..

Ejo, etori olorun, ema bínú!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 5:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Cheriepet:

Chisom but u tell me say I dey fall in love with Lanicky y u come dey push her to ur friend?
Me ke? I get babes already na, ask daveP grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 5:41am On Apr 09, 2015
immortalvoices:

You are always the boss.... *bows down in respect*
grin grin So how are the NYSC preparations going? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 5:56am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin So how are the NYSC preparations going? grin

Boss having put square pegs in square holes, cross my "T" and finally dot my "I"...I av received my call up number (code) from NYSC. awaiting call up letter... 2weeks from now sir!

So how is "Medicine work/study" goinggrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 5:58am On Apr 09, 2015
immortalvoices:

Boss having put square pegs in square holes, cross my "T" and finally dot my "I"...I av gotten my call up numbers awaiting call up letter... 2weeks from now sir!

So how is "Medicine work/study" goinggrin
Baba I tire for this stress oh, chai these guys no go allow me hear word. grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 6:04am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:

Baba I tire for this stress oh, chai these guys no go allow me hear word. grin

*whispers to him*

Boss you get injection na...grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2015
immortalvoices:

*whispers to him*

Boss you get injection na...grin
Chai this guy! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.