Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1066052 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 6:25am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Chai this guy! grin

[That was said under the full influence of alcohol plus sleepy eyes...trust me Doc "the voices ar against it" gringrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by djeezy(m): 6:25am On Apr 09, 2015
daveP:
Hbd djeezy!
Thanks bro.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Cheriepet:

So do u agree? Lanicky will only go to Mr. Voices if first family agree. so there will b a family meeting so inform others
We'll have to ask her some personal questions first
Morning sweet....trust your night was cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2015
daveP:
(hears name and drops pothead/cover)

(comes behind her to defend her judiciously)

osi na place for where i dey o. Howdy?

smiley
So this is how best to defend me eh
I'm cool dave, good morning
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 6:32am On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
We'll have to ask her some personal questions first
Morning sweet....trust your night was cool

Good morning, Charijee....

Hmmm!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:35am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=toniro post=32495233][/quote]morning Tony grin....take good care of her wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2015
tempem:

Good morning, Charijee....

Hmmm!
Precious morning to you Mr T grin.....what's the "hmmm" for?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:38am On Apr 09, 2015
djeezy:
Thanks bro.
Is today someone's birthday?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:41am On Apr 09, 2015
tempem:
huh huh

Charijee... Come nah..
He only eats food prepared by me
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2015
immortalvoices:
Lolz.... This is all good kingtom thanks for defending me boss

U are indeed a brother and a friend...

Charijee....hmmmm I am kingtom protégé and I simply "HEAR VOICES".... But trust me I admires Lanicky she doesn't have to respond though...she has a determined and good heart (seeing the friends she gathers here I am awed)you ar very important here

Cheriepet....lmao it's all good there is still more story to tell soonest but I must confess you presence here means fun

Can somebody ask me why I indeed hear voices grin....?

Good evening you all *put a call across to daveP*
Thanks for the compliments.....lanicky is our Lil sis and her wellbeing is our top priority .....We wouldn't tolerate anyone toying with her emotions especially one that hears strange voices grin.....until you come out mortal and stop hearing voices only then can we start talking
Morning sir
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hey baby cry
Sugarplum, what's with the sad face?
Morning handsome.....now talk to me
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 6:56am On Apr 09, 2015
immortalvoices:

[That was said under the full influence of alcohol plus sleepy eyes...trust me Doc "the voices ar against it" gringrin
No it's allowed grin grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
Thanks for the compliments.....lanicky is our Lil sis and her wellbeing is our top priority .....We wouldn't tolerate anyone toying with her emotions especially one that hears strange voices grin.....until you come out mortal and stop hearing voices only then can we start talking
Morning sir
My friend, as the man of the house, Lanicky has my full permission, afterall she too was suffering from GEJtonia a severe disease characterized by massive cluelessness grin grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:

My friend, as the man of the house, Lanicky has my full permission, afterall she too was suffering from GEJtonia a severe disease characterized by massive cluelessness grin grin grin
The disease you inflicted upon her....she's fine and better now...your friend has to follow due process
Morning grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
The disease you inflicted upon her....she's fine and better now...your friend has to follow due process
Morning grin
God forbid! If not the gallant efforts of Immortalvoices and I, she would have been left with this vile disease of PDPmistosis and GEJtonia, but thank God, we brought CHANGE to her life grin grin grin. Meanwhile, it was Immortalvoices who comforted her in her time of need, left for me, I for laugh that Lanicky till 2023 grin grin grin
GEJ till May 29th, 2015

Sai Buhari

Sai Immortalvoices
grin grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Trypa:

I dey look u with one eye kiss

010101010101010101. I laugh in binary.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
God forbid! If not the gallant efforts of Immortalvoices and I, she would have been left with this vile disease of PDPmistosis and GEJtonia, but thank God, we brought CHANGE to her life grin grin grin. Meanwhile, it was Immortalvoices who comforted her in her time of need, left for me, I for laugh that Lanicky till 2023 grin grin grin
GEJ till May 29th, 2015

Sai Buhari

Sai Immortalvoices
grin grin grin

Sai kingtom...

All hail the bring (er) of change
All hail the doctor of medicine
All hail the solution to clueless (ness)
All hail the avatar my boss

Sai kingtom sirgrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=toniro post=32495233][/quote]spill it out jare? Lol. fine sweet and yours?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
Morning sir

Morning dear!
Lolz thanks (in law) ma'mgrin
Hmmm I am a mortal relaying messages that comes out of the mouth of immortalz!

The good thing is these messages brings hope...
I would love to type out healing and soothing lines (poetic piece) for her b4 the end of today titled
"I HEAR VOICES.... LANICKY"
Trust me that will give her complete healing strength and she will be back with us fully..!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

But I thought you normally prep for the action on Friday evening
Nt really...Action commences early in morning(sat) btw 5 n 5:30
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
immortalvoices:

Sai kingtom...

All hail the bring (er) of change
All hail the doctor of medicine
All hail the solution to clueless (ness)
All hail the avatar my boss

Sai kingtom sirgrin
Sai Baba
grin grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
SexySapphire:

Good morning darling. How was ur night? Dis one wey na lipsrsealed dey in front of ma name, e get as e be ooo. Princesschi, how e go be nah?

Greetings to everyone in the quote. How are you all doing?

Lol seems we have alotta tin in common. First of all, let's find our missing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2015
SexySapphire:

Babe, this sister here doesn't have the liver for stuffs like that ooooo. Na so so shy go dey worry me.

Me too ooooooo embarassed embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
Greetings lovelies smiley
My precious JeffreyJamez
Lanicky & immortalvoices
Cheriepet & 3Dimension
Trypa & davep
Nickymezor & dre11
Adaobi12 & Toniro tongue
Ggrin & kingTom tongue
Khiaa & bunchersstab
Starshyne & logoDWhiz
SexySapphire & lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Princesschi & lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My ears dey itch for amebo grin...Lanicky come gimme update jor....davep where's my own

Good morning dearie
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2015
djeezy:
Thanks bro.

Apy Bday bro. Wish u lng life, lng love and long everything.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Bunchersstab(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Princesschi:

Good morning dearie
good morning to you too.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Nickymezor:
Nt really...Action commences early in morning(sat) btw 5 n 5:30

Hope your place isn't far from the INEC office sha
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
Sugarplum, what's with the sad face?
Morning handsome.....now talk to me

Morning beau... how are you?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Adaobi12:

010101010101010101. I laugh in binary.

Lolzzzz dis girl no work o
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

Hope your place isn't far from the INEC office sha
its nt d office we use... its sch...no its nt
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nickymezor:
its nt d office we use... its sch...no its nt

So that's where you receive the materials before going to the fields

Are you the one handling the card reader or........
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

So that's where you receive the materials before going to the fields

Are you the one handling the card reader or........
yeah.... no datZ d job of d AP0 1, I'm a d PO.I coordinate activities @ my polling unit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.