Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1077026 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nickymezor:
yeah.... no datZ d job of d AP0 1, I'm a d PO.I coordinate activities @ my polling unit

Wow..... Chief coordinator

Hope the electorate where orderly at your end during the last election
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Morning beau... how are you?
I'm ok kiss...how was your day?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
I'm ok kiss...how was your day?

Normal.... yours? kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Normal.... yours? kiss
A Lil bit boring but fine
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
A Lil bit boring but fine

You didn't go out?...or watch cartoons? Lol
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

You didn't go out?...or watch cartoons? Lol
Not at all embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
charijee:
Not at all embarassed

Why didn't you look for me... to "unbore " you.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Hmmmm.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ashonibarenla:

Hmmmm.
what are you looking at?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

what are you looking at?

You hiding something? Huh? Or u scared?? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
immortalvoices:

Morning dear!
Lolz thanks (in law) ma'mgrin
Hmmm I am a mortal relaying messages that comes out of the mouth of immortalz!

The good thing is these messages brings hope...
I would love to type out healing and soothing lines (poetic piece) for her b4 the end of today titled
"I HEAR VOICES.... LANICKY"
Trust me that will give her complete healing strength and she will be back with us fully..!

Lol......inlaw?

Dunno y...but can't help it, I go on and off almost every time. *sighs* pheew!

Maybe I'm back fully....maybe *shrugs*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
God forbid! If not the gallant efforts of Immortalvoices and I, she would have been left with this vile disease of PDPmistosis and GEJtonia, but thank God, we brought CHANGE to her life grin grin grin. Meanwhile, it was Immortalvoices who comforted her in her time of need, left for me, I for laugh that Lanicky till 2023 grin grin grin
GEJ till May 29th, 2015

Sai Buhari

Sai Immortalvoices
grin grin grin

*whistling* Oma to ka loju e bi carnival....tongue

I know say u no nice b4.....wickedt.

But wait oooo....wetin u won take laugh shey na dat ur 23 milk teeth wey resemble bababudari'z teeth? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:

My friend, as the man of the house, Lanicky has my full permission, afterall she too was suffering from GEJtonia a severe disease characterized by massive cluelessness grin grin grin

Awww! I thought I dislike u but now I hate u like chloroquine.. embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

Wow..... Chief coordinator

Hope the electorate where orderly at your end during the last election
Lolz. .. dey had to ooo..Olopas helped out too
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lolz. .. dey had to ooo..Olopas helped out too

How many were posted to your side because at our end we had very few of them and people did comport themselves in orderly manner
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

How many were posted to your side because at our end we had very few of them and people did comport themselves in orderly manner
they were nt many ooo tho some odas later strted patrolling later.....re u sn adhoc staff too?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nickymezor:
they were nt many ooo tho some odas later strted patrolling later.....re u sn adhoc staff too?

Nope.....

Just an eligible voters exercising his right
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

Nope.....

Just an eligible voters exercising his right
okay, I see
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nickymezor:
okay, I see

Yep...... Its time to sleep and sending a goodnight hug to you
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
dre11:

Yep...... Its time to sleep and sending a goodnight hug to you
okay. Tnx. Sleep tite
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Good morning e-fam, how was y'all's nyt?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Nickymezor:
okay. Tnx. Sleep tite

Good morning
Hope you had a wonderful night
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2015
dre11:

Good morning
Yep . tnx fr askin. .hope urs was gd aswel?l
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Nickymezor:
Yep . tnx fr askin. .hope urs was gd aswel?l

Good but light do me small thing that I have to wake up at midnight
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2015
Ashonibarenla:
Good morning e-fam, how was y'all's nyt?
Morning dear
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2015
Ashonibarenla:

You hiding something? Huh? Or u scared?? grin
Hiding and scared of what?...lol
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2015
dre11:

Good morning
Love nwan titi grin grin....thought you said I didn't get the pairing right
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Mon cherie kiss kiss kissI'm here now, do the magic
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2015
charijee:
Mon cherie kiss kiss kissI'm here now, do the magic

Willy Willy... lol.....where did you disappear to?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Willy Willy... lol.....where did you disappear to?
I was looking for you na kiss...how you dey?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
charijee:
I was looking for you na kiss...how you dey?

Yeah right.... like you dunno where to find me.......I'm OK....I think..... I stabbed myself
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
charijee:
Love nwan titi grin grin....thought you said I didn't get the pairing right

Yea.......

Not all the pairing you got rightgringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.