Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1076881 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
dre11:

So its early to bed and waking up around 4am
yesooo...we re done nw
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nickymezor:
yesooo...we re done nw

Wow so early.......

Their was apathy of voters towards this election ni
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gud evening family members...

I av a news for you all......Trypa has agreed to take part in the forth coming Miss nairaland contest..nd I want to beg you all to support her. I want us all to cooperate in order to make every thing successful. smiley

I do wanna hear what every1 av to say about this

Muaaaah! Love ya'all greatly.

Sis charijee...bro JeffreyJamez...sis Cheriepet....dre11....KingTom...daveP's...
STARSHYNE...LogoDWhiz..
Princesschi....SexySapphire...immortalvoices...Ashonibarenla...
Nickymezor...ggrin..
khiaa...Kinglekan & AlphaGentMan....

Btw...sis charijee! U've not introduce tempem to us...nd.pls did u see my friend KingTom nd immortalvoices? embarassed

LinXinyu!! Welcome to nairaland nd Nigeria smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kinglekan: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
lanicky:

I av a news for you all......Trypa has agreed to take part in the forth coming Miss nairaland contest..nd I want to beg you all to support her. I want us all to cooperate in order to make every thing successful. smiley

Btw...sis charijee! U've not introduce tempem to us...nd.pls did u see my friend KingTom nd immortalvoices? embarassed

Hope she fine well well. grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Yes grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kinglekan: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
lanicky:

Yes grin

Correcttt!!!!

Has she accepted the nomination tho? cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
lanicky:

Sis charijee...bro JeffreyJamez...sis Cheriepet....dre11....KingTom...daveP's...
STARSHYNE...LogoDWhiz..
Nickymezor...ggrin..

Aww Trypa hun, I gat yo back dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princesschi:

Aww Trypa huh, I gat yo back dear

Woa! Thanks smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Correcttt!!!!

Has she accepted the nomination tho? cheesy

Not sure yet wink

Pls...I need to rest now...catch ya lerra wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by toniro(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
I may not be frequent here but she has my vote!
Our current queen absconded cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by toniro(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
I may not be frequent here but she has my vote!
Our current queen absconded cheesy

Where is mine Ada (Adaobi12) ; hop u r gud
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wow, so nice for trypa to take the bold step. ..We've got your back girlie smiley
@lanicky, don't really know much bout tempem, but I think he's a friend of JJ smiley.... also a cool guy tho

KingTom and immortalvoices, where are thou?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
charijee:
Wow, so nice for trypa to take the bold step. ..We've got your back girlie smiley
@lanicky, don't really know much bout tempem, but I think he's a friend of JJ smiley.... also a cool guy tho

*knock knock*
* peeps through, checking if she's in..... Yeah, she's in.* Calls in an undertone- Charijee! Come and open the door, wanna talk to you and Bros J....
* She came straight to the door post, she briefly checked and opened, offered me a sit, I did sit, waiting for Bros J!; he's been busy in the bathroom he nicely said. ...
* Charijee quickly rushed back inside the kitchen.. *
While she was leaving for the kitchen, I quickly ask her...

ma'am...

Hope your day was good?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
tempem:

*knock knock*
* peeps through, checking if she's in..... Yeah, she's in.* Calls in an undertone- Charijee! Come and open the door, wanna talk to you and Bros J....
* She came straight to the door post, she briefly checked and opened, offered me a sit, I did sit, waiting for Bros J!; he's been busy in the bathroom he nicely said. ...
* Charijee quickly rushed back inside the kitchen.. *
While she was leaving for the kitchen, I quickly ask her...

ma'am...

Hope your day was good?
You this boy, stop cracking my ribs....twas good dear, although I didn't step out.....how was yours?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
charijee:
You this boy, stop cracking my ribs....twas good dear, although I didn't step out.....how was yours?

Lol!

I had a nice day, too....

The ball we played was sweet... Though, I sustained minor injuries...

Downloaded fast furious 7 and watched.

Broz Jj isn't online, why?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
charijee:
fine cheesy

Sup my queen
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
tempem:

Lol!

I had a nice day, too....

The ball we played was sweet... Though, I sustained minor injuries...

Downloaded fast furious 7 and watched.

Broz Jj isn't online, why?
That's nice....shows you had fun and sorry for the injuries....JJ's busy at the moment, will soon be here
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Sup my queen
I'm good handsome....how was it at your end?....have you seen tempem?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
charijee:
I'm good handsome....how was it at your end?....have you seen tempem?

It was cool.....how was day?...... I've seen him, lol he didn't bring wine for me
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

It was cool.....how was day?...... I've seen him, lol he didn't bring wine for me

Thought of doing that.... But you might say "you only drink wines that's being bought by charijee"

Lol!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
lanicky:

STARSHYNE...LogoDWhiz..
Nickymezor...ggrin..

I totally support this. Ride on Trypa, we're solidly behind u.

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
charijee:
That's nice....shows you had fun and sorry for the injuries....JJ's busy at the moment, will soon be here

THANKS!

Yeah... You called him in...

Hope you guys ain't sleeping early sha oh...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
tempem:

Thought of doing that.... But you might say "you only drink wines that's being bought by charijee"

Lol!

Really..
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Lolzzzzz I think I try small sha

I just need ur support dear

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tempem: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Really..

Yeah, or have you forgotten tomiwa's meal?

BTW, Broz JJ, how has been your day?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
tempem:

Yeah, or have you forgotten tomiwa's meal?

BTWl, Broz JJ, how has been your day?

Was cool..hey where did you download Fast 7 from and Hope it's not dubbed?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

mine was equally cool....had enough rest today
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Seen Lanicky good luck to trypagrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
tempem:

THANKS!

Yeah... You called him in...

Hope you guys ain't sleeping early sha oh...
lol, I may disappear soon
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
charijee:
mine was equally cool....had enough rest today

That's great.... cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
SexySapphire:

I totally support this. Ride on Trypa, we're solidly behind u.

Thank u dear
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
charijee:

Tnk u sweet

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.