Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Should I Continue Or Put An End To It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Or Put An End To It (791 Views)

Should I Continue Or Quit This Relationship? / Should i continue or forget about her? / Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Or Put An End To It by bisoyeg(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2008
hi fellow Nairalanders
i have this issue on my heart for a couple of days now my girlfriend just got admitted into a higher institition in Kwara state she is 23 and we have been together for 4 years and during that time she made some mistakes which i forgived her for but now that we are far apart i feel so sad and also feel like she will make similar mistakes i now seek the advices of nairalanders should i keep this relationship or let it go because my heart is really getting heavy about this i dont trust her 100% please i want serious contribution
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To It by plappville(f): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2008
If she does make mistakes while she was not far away from u, definatively she will make more mistake now that she is far away, but what kind of mistakes? it all depense on the mistake, if it is a case of cheating, it will be had that she won't continue now that she is far, you know ur girl better, so do what ur heart tells u.
But i would advise u don't let go ur relationship witout any good reason, keep watching her in a way she would not understand.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To It by mj(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2008
I must admit, you responded great.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To It by k1banty(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2008
learn to trust.
take some time and pay her a visit w/o informing her.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To It by bisoyeg(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2008
thanks everyone please let the contribution keep coming in
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To It by Youngpo413: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mumu,dump her and grab another,so many b!tches to sample joor.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Okpa Needed! / Is Love This Blind? Guys/ladies Plz Help Me / Behold The Lady! Ibkare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.