Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. (5190 Views)

Can Somebody Tell Me How To Woo A Gurl? / Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: OP you mumu o. Person wey you suppose borrow car go use am pose for her say na you get am. Carry her go hotel, Bleep her silly and when you depart, severe all ties with her. And if you like, you can preach to her or better still tell one of your friends make dat one too go chop im own. All the money wey u use send her card, na im you recover be dat,
Baddo, it backfires at times.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2014
mencade5: if u ever believe ur pastor or imam about love or marriage u will be the greatest fool on earth.

Use ur head bro. Women lie more than satan.

Sometimes they are no different from ashawo. The way them like money na only God fit help ooo
Does dat mean one can't find true love again?

1 Like

Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2014
You expect a guy to be a car owner but you don't even own a bicycle. You expect his house at age 30 to be a big duplex while your father at age 60 doesn't even own a one room apartment.

Smh[/quote]
Heheheheheh...... Funny indeed.. Women and dia love 4 material things, its xo indispensable.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2014
okpara ugo:

Keep which appointment ?

She will mess up the more, he might end up walking out on the date. He will just have a spoilt date.
Yea, she deflated everi bit of excitement and zeal I had as regard to d date..
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2014
They even forget what they told you just last week.[/quote]
Heheheheheheh... Have xperienxed dt once with one Owerri gurl.. D gurl can lie, God!!!!
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2014
slimED: hmm, all this you really got to know within your two months of conversation. so how far with the relationship, is it over now? #just being curious#
It died a natural death.... Thou we're still in talking terms.. She wudnt stop asking y I changed towards her and all dt, I kept posting and gvn her flimsy xcuses.. Just dnt wanna open up 2 her dt I left cus ff her greed 4 material things..
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2014
oshyno: Women !! I dey fear who no fear them. Those species are from anoda planet. My ex told me to my face he can't do without me without knowing dat d guy she secretely date had called me dat he has found a wife. Lo n behold it was my babe. As she was saying all those love love shieet I just dey look am. Told her what of IK(not real name) she was shocked. I just laughed and said chai una second name shud be Linus. She went numb.

They want fast life.Left me bcuz d guy na Jandi. Chai . Finding a way to come back now sef. Me I don bale tey tey
LOL..... Such is life, when it comes 2 love and women, everi1 has a story.. Um yett 2 find a gurl in whose hand I shall gv my whole h@....... Once dated a gurl who told me, kelvin “My ex-boyfriend had popped up back into my life. And I realised I am not over him yet. I need some time off to think of where to go from here.”
Even thou she had always told me um her all and all.... Gurlss are such a funny and cruel creature.. Money rules them all..
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: Does dat mean one can't find true again?
With d way tins are goin, its almost impossible.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2014
kelvinclint:
LOL, yuh have a pint Wizey, bur I had my mind fixed on dating her, building a rlshp with her. I came as natural as I am.. Dis is d reason y gurls prefer lies 2 d truth. U impress dm with a lie, and do ur tin, just like one Nlder wud say, they've gott fish brains.. Dts too bad.
Seriously they ve got fish brain. That was how a facebook friend visited me. While on phone she was asking me if I ll take her shopping and also give her the sum of twenty thousand naira. I said yes, lo and behold she came. D story ll come up on sexuality section soon. Most girls re so money-brainwashed.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2014
okpara ugo:

Yes, but true love is like 1% in existence.

I care little about such ladies op just talked about. Any lady who thinks that because I want to marry her or date her that she will convert me to her driver or ATM card or keep me as her financier for 2 long years while she graduates or finishes service is on a very long pole.

Go to churches, they form the crux of above 30 ladies who pray day and night for husband.

Very cunning beings.

I just wonder why they cannot think straight.

You expect a guy to be a car owner but you don't even own a bicycle. You expect his house at age 30 to be a big duplex while your father at age 60 doesn't even own a one room apartment.

Smh
Do we just learn to live without them or play games with them?
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2014
okpara ugo:

This is another big problem. Some of them just see lying as a way of life. They just say what suits the situation. And I am someone who deesnt say what I don't mean when dealing with the opposite sex.

They even forget what they told you just last week.
Dis is serious
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2014
kelvinclint:
It died a natural death.... Thou we're still in talking terms.. She wudnt stop asking y I changed towards her and all dt, I kept posting and gvn her flimsy xcuses.. Just dnt wanna open up 2 her dt I left cus ff her greed 4 material things..
well, it's all good
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2014
oshyno: Women !! I dey fear who no fear them. Those species are from anoda planet. My ex told me to my face he can't do without me without knowing dat d guy she secretely date had called me dat he has found a wife. Lo n behold it was my babe. As she was saying all those love love shieet I just dey look am. Told her what of IK(not real name) she was shocked. I just laughed and said chai una second name shud be Linus. She went numb.

They want fast life.Left me bcuz d guy na Jandi. Chai . Finding a way to come back now sef. Me I don bale tey tey
They say no problem without solution. Does this one have?
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2014
kelvinclint:
With d way tins are goin, its almost impossible.
Smh
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by paranorman(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2014

They want fast life.Left me bcuz d guy na Jandi. Chai . Finding a way to come back now sef. Me I don BALE tey tey
bale tey tey?! cheesy nna mehn, if na me i go Usian Bolt o..
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by ayorwizz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: OP you mumu o. Person wey you suppose borrow car go use am pose for her say na you get am. Carry her go hotel, Bleep her silly and when you depart, severe all ties with her. And if you like, you can preach to her or better still tell one of your friends make dat one too go chop im own. All the money wey u use send her card, na im you recover be dat,
1000likes for this one ojare
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: Seriously they ve got fish brain. That was how a facebook friend visited me. While on phone she was asking me if I ll take her shopping and also give her the sum of twenty thousand naira. I said yes, lo and behold she came. D story ll come up on sexuality section soon. Most girls re so money-brainwashed.
LOL...... Did yuh gv her?
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 29, 2014
"If a man does not drive or come from a wealthy
home, there is no way I am gonna date him, as I
can’t afford to be catching the buses in my long
heels after a dinner out."
Omo some girls and dia stu:pid talks, its gets me pissed jesus, does her dad drive, does he evn come from a wealthy background before she starts spewing jargons.
Ur papa no get car u dey tok say u no fit date persin wey no fit drive
Ur papa no get money u dey tok say u no fit date persin wey no get money,
Wetin u get wey u dey tok. Oshi
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2014
kelvinclint:
LOL...... Did yuh gv her?
Give her ke? D day she came, (bar). D day she went, (t-fare).
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
jayyungg: Give her ke? D day she came, (bar). D day she went, (t-fare).
Hehehehehe..... Yuh even try gv am Tfare slf.. She 4 waka go s she waka come....
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
prettyboi1989: "If a man does not drive or come from a wealthy
home, there is no way I am gonna date him, as I
can’t afford to be catching the buses in my long
heels after a dinner out."
Omo some girls and dia stu:pid talks, its gets me pissed jesus, does her dad drive, does he evn come from a wealthy background before she starts spewing jargons.
Ur papa no get car u dey tok say u no fit date persin wey no fit drive
Ur papa no get money u dey tok say u no fit date persin wey no get money,
Wetin u get wey u dey tok. Oshi
Ask dm o..
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by DECOtech(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
OP, you suppose do thanksgiving oh! That was some great deliverance.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2014
kelvinclint:
Hehehehehe..... Yuh even try gv am Tfare slf.. She 4 waka go s she waka come....
She vex no be small
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2014
DECOtech: OP, you suppose do thanksgiving oh! That was some great deliverance.
LOL, abi?.... No be small deliverance..
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 1:03am On Jul 02, 2014
jayyungg: She vex no be small
@least yuh don do ur thing finish na, xo on how she vex finish say she doesn't need d Tfare, berra slf.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by jayyungg(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
kelvinclint:
@least yuh don do ur thing finish na, xo on how she vex finish say she doesn't need d Tfare, berra slf.
Seriously gurls re becoming something else these days. I go try commot my mind self.
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by kelvinclint(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
jayyungg: Seriously gurls re becoming something else these days. I go try commot my mind self.
Xo it is Man, gurls, in as much as they'r becomin something else, and some due 2 society trend feign facade, we yet can't do without dm..... For they are always the necessary evil whose pride we can't ignore.. SURELY, every man needs a WOMAN
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by bioduneberry(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
jayyungg: Does dat mean one can't find true love again?

You will need to time-travel to the 18th century to find it. grin
Re: Sandra, A Gurl I Wrongly Met. by AngelJennifer: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
jayyungg: Do we just learn to live without them or play games with them?

some are innocent and fragile so before you play games look before you leap, lest you hurt an innocent girl for the bad ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Body Language: Love Signals / How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) / What Do You Hate About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.