Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (490842 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Apart From Engineering Things,That's His Specialty

you get luck sey i dey type from system, i for dash you one better picture

this engineer thing is becoming creepy

hope you dont know me in person

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Arsenal And M.City Are Playing Each Other Nah.How Can The Both Of Them Lose?

I tire ooo

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:
SUPERVISOR in the BUILDING!!!! cheesy cheesy

Liking and reading posts

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

Liking and reading posts

Correct! wehdone sir grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
armadeo:

It was fun back then.

Men 200+ likes.

I knew it was from here.

Maggi well done

Yeah, it was fun back then and Proudlyngwa was on the comment crew, he got tired and joined the ghost likers.

Maggilove really doing a good job, I dough my hat for her

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
I was going to say 0-0 is a loss, but dem don chop 1, so no point angry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

You never see anything cheesy tongue I support make dem lose jare, I no be their fan grin
hope you are not a chelsea supporter

Galactico4ever:
Arsenal And M.City Are Playing Each Other Nah.How Can The Both Of Them Lose?
even vicky supports both of them to loose, make all of us kukuma dey craze for this country.

mumu sterlin has scored, i hope he scores an own goal, so we can maintain status quo of both teams losing

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Correct! wehdone sir grin

Thank you Ma grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

hope you are not a chelsea supporter

cheesy cheesy we are the KTBFFH crew!!! grin

anybody that likes this comment is automatically a Chelsea fan!!! tongue

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice to have Ishilove and Naptu2 around once again. Una weldone oooo

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:
Nice to have Ishilove and Naptu2 around once again. Una weldone oooo
Bantino, is the prize money still available?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

Yeah, it was fun back then and Proudlyngwa was on the comment crew, he got tired and joined the ghost likers.

Maggilove really doing a good job, I dough my hat for her

the god old days of civil war.

the triad is complete

Maggilove , what can we do for you, Elders want to reason your matter

cc armadeo

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

People Have Used Deadlier Threats grin grin Which Crew Be KTBFFH
Proudlyngwa:

mumu sterlin has scored, i hope he scores an own goal, so we can maintain status quo of both teams losing
Lol.But That Ist Half Should Have Been A Draw.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Bantino, is the prize money still available?

Yes ooo

On the other hand, I also have one moniker just like Armadeo

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

the god old days of civil war.

the triad is complete

Maggilove , what can we do for you, Elders want to reason your matter

cc armadeo

I concur, Armadeo come up with suggestions

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:
People Have Used Deadlier Threats grin grin Which Crew Be KTBFFH Lol.But That Ist Half Should Have Been A Draw.

lol my threat is very nice!!! grin

*chanting* Keep The BLUE Flag Flying High!!! tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

lol my threat is very nice!!! grin

*chanting* Keep The BLUE Flag Flying High!!! tongue tongue

Man City is blue too

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tendyjohn, we greet you too

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Welcome to the crew cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Too cheap? When I was in the Uni some of my peers charged as much as 10k for assignments.

people wey pay are either ajebutter or

ajekpacko wey dey hustle

me wey promise of lunch and bursting my pimple don do me

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

Man City is blue too

KTBFFH is a Chelsea mantra angry angry

Make una no steal am tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Welcome to the crew cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

if na play stop it, me wey hate fight pass anything

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

Yes ooo

On the other hand, I also have one moniker just like Armadeo
So I was mistaken then.

How much is the prize money? grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

people wey pay are either ajebutter or

ajekpacko wey dey hustle

me wey promise of lunch and bursting my pimple don do me
Smh

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:
Tendyjohn, we greet you too

I hail you from this side, good evening.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

if na play stop it, me wey hate fight pass anything

shocked shocked Una don start ooo cheesy. No be all Chelsea fan dey break bottle oo AKA Thug. angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
tendyjohn, I see your hand. Awon ti Assistant SUPERVISOR!!! cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Smh

keep shaking it, when you turn to flag let me know

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Omo see full house for here.What a blast!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:
tendyjohn, I see your hand. Awon ti Assistant SUPERVISOR!!! cheesy grin

I see you too. . . grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked Una don start ooo cheesy. No be all Chelsea fan dey break bottle oo AKA Thug. angry angry angry

they might have left the thug life,

but the big question is ,

has the thug life left them.

in other news. mancity wan kill arsenal

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.