Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (490835 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

keep shaking it, when you turn to flag let me know
Flag?Lol.But what of vickyrotex that is always Shh?I think she has a rubber neck or is it plastic, Vicks?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

So I was mistaken then.

How much is the prize money? grin

No amount has been fixed yet because we don't know if our grandchildren will meet this game and by then the prize you fix today will be useless then grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

they might have left the thug life,

but the big question is ,

has the thug life left them.

in other news. mancity wan kill arsenal

shocked shocked we no be thug na. I don vex angry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Flag?Lol.But what of vickyrotex that is always Shh?I think she has a rubber neck or is it plastic, Vicks?

anytime i think of her, i think of an expensive rolex and 50 cents blingbling

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Yeye cheesy No, it's aluminium. SMH! angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Small thing, you don vex. You see the Chelsea thuggery Proudlyngwa is talking about?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

No amount has been fixed yet because we don't know if our grandchildren will meet this game and by then the prize you fix today will be useless then grin

Group laughter cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

anytime i think of her, i think of an expensive rolex and 50 cents blingbling

shocked shocked cheesy Ngwa! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

you see am una quick dey vex, from there e enter fight

i bind that spirit of first mourinho grin grin grin grin grin

arteta looking like an ss2 boy wey one ss3 boy dey waka with im ss1 girlfriend grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

You Are A Very Funny Dude

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

Small thing, you don vex. You see the Chelsea thuggery Proudlyngwa is talking about?

Supervisor why na? angry vex different from bottle na angry grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked cheesy Ngwa! angry angry

at ur service

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yeye cheesy No, it's aluminium. SMH! angry
You see,this is exactly what am talking about!And you are even a chelsea fan

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

the god old days of civil war.

the triad is complete

Maggilove , what can we do for you, Elders want to reason your matter

cc armadeo
Go and do the reasoning juh, you don't need to invite me for the meeting.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

Yes ooo

On the other hand, I also have one moniker just like Armadeo
I have one too

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Supervisor why na? angry vex different from bottle na angry grin

vex dey lead to bottle

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
maggilove:
I have one too

Let's hear it

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Omo see full house for here.What a blast!!!
I called all of them out.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

Let's hear it
I mean one username.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

you see am una quick dey vex, from there e enter fight

i bind that spirit of first mourinho grin grin grin grin grin

arteta looking like an ss2 boy wey one ss3 boy dey waka with im ss1 girlfriend grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin see dem, just small vex dem dey bind spirit angry angry

wetin arsenal do you. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
maggilove:
I mean one username.

Oh ok. My bad

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You see,this is exactly what am talking about!And you are even a chelsea fan

And I am even a Chelsea fan, meaning hope you're not joining Ngwa and Bantino to say we're thugs. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anyone Watching The Coppa Italia Final ?

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:

Probably you alone

Premiership ti take over

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino see as this thread dey sing I'm Alive by Celine Dion.

I will still call more of them out , the mission continues tomorrow.

By the way ,who is Odunharry?
Obinoscopy , Xyzxy( I don't know if I'm right)

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy grin grin see dem, just small vex dem dey bind spirit angry angry

wetin arsenal do you. cheesy cheesy

Why did arsenal hire Guordiola lite as coach.

They are pressing them like school uniform

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

And I am even a Chelsea fan, meaning hope you're not joining Ngwa and Bantino to say we're thugs. angry angry
Nah I can NEVER speak ill of you or anything you do.Up Chelsea grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by SpaceX: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:

Bob, premiership is back, you don't leave an Opera for a show, except it's opera mini

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

vex dey lead to bottle

no joor!!! we no dey like fight grin angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Yeah.Juve just lost the final on penalties.Napoli are Champions!

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bantino:

Probably you alone

Premiership ti take over

grin

It's as if we have been released from lock down anew

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.