Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,457 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (484818 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by agadam(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
#ENDSARS

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by haddeylium(m): 1:26am On Oct 15, 2020
cheeee

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2020
I Can't Believe This. cry

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2020
ABC

As easy as 123

Or simple as do re mi

ABC 123 baby you and me.

Jackson 5.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
I don't just know why bad things often happen to good people.This thread will never be the same again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 17, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Macsjebs:

Hi, I won this
Check out my previous comment on the thread
Seun, lalasticlala, dominique, mynd44, justwise, Ishilove, dragnet, Cao, etc, pls do the needful, I am the winner, I won cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yaaaay, Congrats to me grin grin grin
Lol. You did not win nada because an empty post does not qualify as a comment. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by naptu2: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. You did not win nada because an empty post does not qualify as a post. grin

You mean, "an empty post does not qualify as a comment".

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Adonisteve: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2020
Nobody will win grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tooth4tooth: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Adonisteve:
Nobody will win grin
I go win grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Adonisteve: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2020
tooth4tooth:
I go win grin
come win and let me see grin was it you that liked my comment or it was macsjebs or was it iamyemiakins? I suspect three of you. Anyone of you that liked it should kindly unlike it now grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2020
naptu2:

You mean, "an empty post does not qualify as a comment".
Ah yes!! I did not even notice that cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Juliusmomoh: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2020
No one should like my post oo .. If not i go kill person grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2020
Adonisteve:
come win and let me see grin was it you that liked my comment or it was macsjebs or was it iamyemiakins? I suspect three of you. Anyone of you that liked it should kindly unlike it now grin
grin grin grin
I am Innocent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tooth4tooth: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Adonisteve:
Nor be me o bad belle grin. That small thing wen una suppose overlook,as I dey type am, una don click like wait me grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Samylekey(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
. . .

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Samylekey(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Adonisteve:

This comment had no likes before till I liked it. Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Adonisteve: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
Samylekey:

This comment had no likes before till I liked it. Hahahaha
wicked somebody, I've helped you like this your comment too. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Adonisteve: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
tooth4tooth:
Nor be me o bad belle grin. That small thing wen una suppose overlook,as I dey type am, una don click like wait me grin
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Samylekey(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Adonisteve:
wicked somebody, I've helped you like this your comment too. grin

The liking continues.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin
I gave you one like

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Macsjebs:

Hi, I won this
Check out my previous comment on the thread
Seun, lalasticlala, dominique, mynd44, justwise, Ishilove, dragnet, Cao, etc, pls do the needful, I am the winner, I won cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yaaaay, Congrats to me grin grin grin

You did not win anything sir, please stop mentioning and disturbing our MODS. Your comment/post did not even go unlike for 24hrs not to talk of the one week set period that comments/post can stay without like before you can be declared winner.

Try harder next time

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Adonisteve:

I was just going through the thread, I didn't like any comment

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
Where are our people? VickyRotex, Abcthings, Armadeo, Proudlyngwa, Corbin, Galactico4ever, StubbornGenius, Friendlo, PrincessB, Bartork etc, I hope you guys are doing great today?

Quite a pity "Maami" is gone. We will miss her tremendously on this thread.

I suggest we postpone the game show till end of the year in memory of late Maggilove, what do you guys think?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bantino:

You did not win anything sir, please stop mentioning and disturbing our MODS. Your comment/post did not even go unlike for 24hrs not to talk of the one week set period that comments/post can stay without like before you can be declared winner.

Try harder next time
cry cry cry cry
But it wasn't stated on the first page
Not fair though embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bantino:
Where are our people? VickyRotex, Abcthings, Armadeo, Proudlyngwa, Corbin, Galactico4ever, StubbornGenius, Friendlo, PrincessB, Bartork etc, I hope you guys are doing great today?

I suggest we postpone the game show till end of the year in memory of late Maggilove, what do you guys think?

The thing still weak me. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bantino:
Where are our people? VickyRotex, Abcthings, Armadeo, Proudlyngwa, Corbin, Galactico4ever, StubbornGenius, Friendlo, PrincessB1, Bartork etc, I hope you guys are doing great today?

cancel the game show sad sad for maami

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Adonisteve: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
iamyemiakins:

I was just going through the thread, I didn't like any comment
hmmm, na so cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
I still can't believe it. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bantino:

Jesus. When. What happened. ?? She was so much fun.

Modified.

Just read the last couple of pages. This is so sad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.