Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (484667 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bantino:
Where are our people? VickyRotex, Abcthings, Armadeo, Proudlyngwa, Corbin, Galactico4ever, StubbornGenius, Friendlo, PrincessB, Bartork etc, I hope you guys are doing great today?

Quite a pity "Maami" is gone. We will miss her tremendously on this thread.

I suggest we postpone the game show till end of the year in memory of late Maggilove, what do you guys think?

Am not happy at all. Its just little bit confusing. I don't know her but when young people die I feel weak.

We can postpone it

Its better

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bantino:
Where are our people? VickyRotex, Abcthings, Armadeo, Proudlyngwa, Corbin, Galactico4ever, StubbornGenius, Friendlo, PrincessB, Bartork etc, I hope you guys are doing great today?

I suggest we postpone the game show till end of the year in memory of late Maggilove, what do you guys think?
Supported.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by CallMeAthena(f): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oh no shocked This is so sad embarassed

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
I'm weak embarassed Bartork.... Tell me it's not true cry cry is maami dea.......

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
I.. I

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2020
Happy New Week to us all.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote post=95086229]Happy New Week [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Happy new week.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Idk, maybe because I'm at home today. Something came to me and I was thinking if we can do something to immortalize Maami.

She was a good person and this is the least we can do for her.

Does anybody have an idea of anything we can do to immortalize her?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Something like a portrait or painting of her
If we'll be doing this then we would be on a budget of about 50K.

2) We can sponsor a software or an app in memory of her. For that also, we'll need at least 50K.

3)This one is a little less expensive. We can sing a song for her, and publish our individual tributes in the video. For that we can book 15k to cover everything.

I made this suggestions based on my limited knowledge does anybody else have something in mind that we can do?

Cc

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bantino:

Sir Bantino,

I'm well. Thanks. Hope you are fine too?

I agree with postponing the game. Her birthday is Nov 30th, so I was thinking we could do something that weekend. Or sometimes in December also works.

I'd like to hear what people think and ideas on what we can do. I see some comments from ABCthings already and they're good ideas, will review and comment.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
How's everyone doing?

Stay safe out there fam!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
ABCthings:
Something like a portrait or painting of her
If we'll be doing this then we would be on a budget of about 50K.

2) We can sponsor a software or an app in memory of her. For that also, we'll need at least 50K.

3)This one is a little less expensive. We can sing a song for her, and publish our individual tributes in the video. For that we can book 15k to cover everything.

I made this suggestions based on my limited knowledge does anybody else have something in mind that we can do?

Cc

Great ideas and thanks for the thoughts!

I like the idea of the portrait and I believe that will be easy to also get across to her family if/when we decide to.

An app sounds good too, but we have to consider the long term management. I'm more leaning towards the portrait idea or doing something for her family. (couple of ideas on this one)

To echo what you said. Maami was a good person and this is the least we can do for her.

I'll let others chime in.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
VickyRotex:

Great ideas and thanks for the thoughts!

I like the idea of the portrait and I believe that will be easy to also get across to her family if/when we decide to.

An app sounds good too, but we have to consider the long term management. I'm more leaning towards the portrait idea or doing something for her family. (couple of ideas on this one )

To echo what you said. Maami was a good person and this is the least we can do for her.

I'll let others chime in.

Thanks!
Please drop all the ideas you have. I didn't even know we can reach her family.

I think you're right about the app since android is constantly changing (new APIs are being introduced while older ones becomes obsolenced)
We can also write or sponsor a book or perhaps an animation.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
ABCthings:
Please drop all the ideas you have. I didn't even know we can reach her family.

I think you're right about the app since android is constantly changing (new APIs are being introduced while older ones becomes obsolenced)
We can also write or sponsor a book or perhaps an animation.

I'd like more info on the concept of the sponsor book or animation. Feel free to share.

As regards to reaching the family, I don't think that should be challenging. We need to seek their consent on whether to proceed with anything we decide on.
I also think we should take some of these communications offline. The planning team can come together and provide updates on the thread so people can chime in. But for coordination, I think its best to have an offline discussion to most of these. @Bantino, do you mind taking the lead on this one? We can discuss offline.

Here are some ideas if we do decide to do something for the family:
Household items
Contribute to funding a project they're working on
Photobook
Donate to a cause she'd have loved to support or be part of.
Cash donation

Again all of these is determined by if the family is okay with it. I'd like to respect their decision even while considering/planning a memorial for her.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nice suggestions @ Abcthings and VickyRotex. I also join in stating that she was a good person with a kind heart.

But first I suggest we get in touch with her family, though we spoke on phone but I know very little about her except that she's married. I never even knew she was pregnant. Does anyone know is she had a child before this pregnancy?

If she had a child, is he/she of school age? If yes we can offer a term scholarship or grant her family some financial aid.

These days people in Nigeria prefer money to material things, I don't know if you guys understand what I mean?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope everyone of us is staying safe in our various states??

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Good Morning Everyone.

Welldone on all the suggestions.

I think the grant/Scholarship is cool. We can also have more suggestions.

We should contact the family asap.

Setup a team to help coordinate things offline and give feedback.

Also we should be informed of individual commitment on time. So everyone can add their support to their monthly budgets.

Let's mention every current member too. So they can get to be in the know.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Let's be mentioned please

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bantino:
Nice suggestions @ Abcthings and VickyRotex. I also join in stating that she was a good person with a kind heart.

But first I suggest we get in touch with her family, though we spoke on phone but I know very little about her except that she's married. I never even knew she was pregnant. Does anyone know is she had a child before this pregnancy?

If she had a child, is he/she of school age? If yes we can offer a term scholarship or grant her family some financial aid.

These days people in Nigeria prefer money to material things, I don't know if you guys understand what I mean?

Thanks for the feedback.

Good idea! The scholarship is a good suggestion, but since this was her only child (if I recall correctly) I didn't include that. We can confirm with her family.

I agree with you and Bartork on granting her family financial aid and I understand what you meant.

If there are no objections, we can begin to work on contacting her family, updating the group on individual commitment, (as Bartork mentioned) and commit to a date of completion.

I'll send you an email shortly. {Sent}

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bantino:
I hope everyone of us is staying safe in our various states??

Thanks for checking.

Fam, I'm sorry that the past couple of weeks has been really heart-wrenching for us.

Please stay safe everyone!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2020
armadeo:
Let's be mentioned please

Noted

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll send you an email shortly. {Sent}

Email replied

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zabson(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2020
I won! Obviously.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:34am On Oct 25, 2020
Bantino:

Email replied

Reverted.

@Bartork, please check your inbox as well.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:26am On Oct 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

Reverted.

@Bartork, please check your inbox as well.

Replied

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tot
Friendlo
PrincessB1
Dew04.
Katier00.
Mabella2550
VickyRotex
CallMeAthena
Khriztarl
Galactico4ever
Bantino
Michealvegas
armadeo
tendyjohn
Andrew13
Corbin
dcrested
ABCthingx
ABCthings
1bunne4lif
StubbornGENIUS
Proudlyngwa
mickybeejay
LegiitAdigun
BankyGee
DICKstractor
harlos
Djamel
Idowster
zabson
agadam
Haddeylium
Macsjebs
Ishilove
Naptu2
Adonisteve
Juliusmomoh
Samylekey
BEANSndPLANTAIN
iamyemiakins
criuze
dukeprince50
Ugaboy
Tooth4tooth

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good day to all members of Likers Paradise, hope we all are safe in our various locations? For me, we are like one big family that look after one another and I believe if we tow this part it will be beneficial to all of us in one way or the other.

Having said the above, I want us to know that three members here volunteered to put together something memorable for the bereaved family of late Maggilove who was part of this Likers Paradise family until her sudden death weeks ago.

Having considered all suggestions, we arrived at the following:-

* That a condolence purse of N100,000 be given to the family from a freewill donation from us in this forum

* Some members having busy schedule might not be disposed to make a physical condolence visit, but anyone or group of people willing to do so shall be taken care of from the donations we make here

* That VickyRotex will establish communication with the family on our behalf to inform them of our intentions once we have meaningful contribution towards the 100k proposed.

Having made this announcement, we are expected to start making pledges and also contribute in any way or anything we missed out and note that final donations will be sent to family via wire transfer, and update given with copy of the Alert/transfer slip.

Please we have till on or before the 15th of November to make and redeem our pledges accordingly.

We are all in this together, let's sacrifice for the wonderful memories of Maggilove. Thank you and God bless us all

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tot(f): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hi Bantino, thanks to you, VickyRotex and all others involved in spearheading this. Please let us know when details are available - channels to be used for the donation etc.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bantino:
Tot
Friendlo
PrincessB1
Dew04.
Katier00.
Mabella2550
VickyRotex
CallMeAthena
Khriztarl
Galactico4ever
Bantino
Michealvegas
armadeo
tendyjohn
Andrew13
Corbin
dcrested
ABCthingx
ABCthings
1bunne4lif
StubbornGENIUS
Proudlyngwa
mickybeejay
LegiitAdigun
BankyGee
DICKstractor
harlos
Djamel
Idowster
zabson
agadam
Haddeylium
Macsjebs
Ishilove
Naptu2
Adonisteve
Juliusmomoh
Samylekey
BEANSndPLANTAIN
iamyemiakins
criuze
dukeprince50
Ugaboy
Tooth4tooth

Good day to all members of Likers Paradise, hope we all are safe in our various locations? For me, we are like one big family that look after one another and I believe if we tow this part it will be beneficial to all of us in one way or the other.

Having said the above, I want us to know that three members here volunteered to put together something memorable for the bereaved family of late Maggilove who was part of this Likers Paradise family until her sudden death weeks ago.

Having considered all suggestions, we arrived at the following:-

* That a condolence purse of N100,000 be given to the family from a freewill donation from us in this forum

* Some members having busy schedule might not be disposed to make a physical condolence visit, but anyone or group of people willing to do so shall be taken care of from the donations we make here

* That VickyRotex will establish communication with the family on our behalf to inform them of our intentions once we have meaningful contribution towards the 100k proposed.

Having made this announcement, we are expected to start making pledges and also contribute in any way or anything we missed out and note that final donations will be sent to family via wire transfer, and update given with copy of the Alert/transfer slip.

Please we have till on or before the 15th of November to make and redeem our pledges accordingly.

We are all in this together, let's sacrifice for the wonderful memories of Maggilove. Thank you and God bless us all

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.