Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477478 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by HelenBee(f): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bantino:

Thanks HelenBee, it's been a while. Hope you're doing great?
Yes boss, I'm doing well.

Have you seen proudlyngwa around?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
HelenBee:
Yes boss, I'm doing well.

Have you seen proudlyngwa around?

Proudlyngwa where at thou?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by KaiHavertz: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
fedorahat:
what is your old account
PrinceOfEast

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thank you, Supervisor. Wish you same!

Happy Sunday, and Happy New Month, fam.

It's cold in here. Where's and how's everyone?
General (proudlyngwa), AS (tendyjohn), (darling sis)Princessb1, cabin biscuit (corbin), Mr. Lannister (bartork), friendlo, abcthings........likers paradise fam.

Hope you all are doing well! smiley

Happy new month sis.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bantino:

Proudlyngwa where at thou?
I sent you a mail since morning. I dunno if you've seen it.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
ABCthingx:
I sent you a mail since morning. I dunno if you've seen it.

Sorry bro, I received your email and the team planning this are deliberating on it. Please will get back to you.

Thanks for the suggestion on the email, I believe it will be part of this too.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Bantino:

Sorry bro, I received your email and the team planning this are deliberating on it. Please will get back to you.

Thanks for the suggestion on the email, I believe it will be part of this too.
no prob. sir

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bantino:
Tot
Friendlo
PrincessB1
Dew04.
Katier00.
Mabella2550
VickyRotex
CallMeAthena
Khriztarl
Galactico4ever
Bantino
Michealvegas
armadeo
tendyjohn
Andrew13
Corbin
dcrested
ABCthingx
ABCthings
1bunne4lif
StubbornGENIUS
Proudlyngwa
mickybeejay
LegiitAdigun
BankyGee
DICKstractor
harlos
Djamel
Idowster
zabson
agadam
Haddeylium
Macsjebs
Ishilove
Naptu2
Adonisteve
Juliusmomoh
Samylekey
BEANSndPLANTAIN
iamyemiakins
criuze
dukeprince50
Ugaboy
Tooth4tooth
KaiHavertz

It's November 2nd already and this is a reminder
Update:

So far we have:

Anonymous 1 = N30,000 (Paid)
Anonymous 2 = N10,000
Anonymous 3 = N10,000
Anonymous 4 = N10,000

Waiting for other to make pledges accordingly. Kindly send me, VickyRotex or Bartork a private message to make your pledge if you want to be anonymous or make it open here to enable us forward the receiving Account details to you for this purpose.

God bless us all as we do our best to put a little smile on the faces of late Maggilove's family.

Note that nothing is too much or too small

Hello everyone let's join hands and send out a friendly gesture to our former jovial and friednly liker on this thread.

Its about all we can do to show we care at least the bit about her.

Many of us never knew her personally but one way or the other we have connected with here here in the recent past.

Let's join the effort to get this done

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
ABCthingx:
no prob. sir

Well-done boss

Your idea is welcomed

Let's get to it asap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Richimills(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello my neighbour

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

General (proudlyngwa), AS (tendyjohn), (darling sis)Princessb1, cabin biscuit (corbin), Mr. Lannister (bartork), friendlo, abcthings........likers paradise fam.

Am just passing jejeli on my own and you came to pinch me

Are you not tired of loosing

Am coming for you later.

You weee be earing from me,

It will be hot for you soon. Let this business be over.

Vimkyromtex

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

Same to you sis.

I can see your great job with others up there.
Weldone

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Mabella2550(f): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
VickyRotex, Bantino, Bartork and others, this is really nice.

Didn't know maggilove too well, but I pray her soul rests in the bossom of the Lord.

Happy new month guys.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
ABCthingx:
Happy new month sis.

Thanks, hun.

Great job with the suggestion. Very thoughtful of you.

The planning team agrees to include that in the memorial and I'll post shortly to inform the folks on the thread.

Thanks again!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bartork:

Am just passing jejeli on my own and you came to pinch me

Are you not tired of winning

Am coming for you later.

You weee be earing from me,

It will be hot for you soon. Let this business be over.

Vimkyromtex

Fixed!
Wahala dey o. So someone cannot greet someone in peace again.

No wahala na, we shall see after maggie's memorial is completed.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
PrincessB1:
Same to you sis.

I can see your great job with others up there.
Weldone

Thank you, honey!

Missed you smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Mabella2550:
VickyRotex, Bantino, Bartork and others, this is really nice.

Didn't know maggilove too well, but I pray her soul rests in the bossom of the Lord.

Happy new month guys.

Hey Mabella,

Amen! Thanks for your kind words and Happy new month.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Fam,

I hope all is well!

In order to ensure that everyone is able to chime in one way or the other, we are adding the tribute option to the memorial plan. [Big thanks to Abcthings for the suggestion and for volunteering to also put the tributes together]

So while some of us may not be able to support the memorial financially, I believe most (If not all of us) can come up with a tribute for maggie.
The concept is:
1. Each person will write a tribute for maggie and post it on on this thread
2. Abcthings will then pick up the tributes, put them together, format, and add some music to it
3. A digital copy will then be presented to maggie's family in addition to the 100k.

We are hoping that this provides some level of comfort for the family as they will be reminded of how much maggie was loved by many.

In other words, if you are contributing financially, please pen down a tribute, same goes if you are not contributing financially, also pen down a tribute.

So may I ask that we all begin to pen down our tributes for maggie and allow ample time for Abcthings to work on it before the targeted date which is 15th November.

Also, a reminder that if you'd still like to make a pledge or contribute, kindly reach out to Bantino, Bartork, or myself.

Any questions, please feel free!

Thanks and God bless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
VickyRotex:
Fam,

I hope all is well!

In order to ensure that everyone is able to chime in one way or the other, we are adding the tribute option to the memorial plan. [Big thanks to Abcthings for the suggestion and for volunteering to also put the tributes together]

So while some of us may not be able to support the memorial financially, I believe most (If not all of us) can come up with a tribute for maggie.
The concept is:
1. Each person will write a tribute for maggie and post it on on this thread
2. Abcthings will then pick up the tributes, put them together, format, and add some music to it
3. A digital copy will then be presented to maggie's family in addition to the 100k.

We are hoping that this provides some level of comfort for the family as they will be reminded of how much maggie was loved by many.

In other words, if you are contributing financially, please pen down a tribute, same goes if you are not contributing financially, also pen down a tribute.

So may I ask that we all begin to pen down our tributes for maggie and allow ample time for Abcthings to work on it before the targeted date which is 15th November.

Also, a reminder that if you'd still like to make a pledge or contribute, kindly reach out to Bantino, Bartork, or myself.

Any questions, please feel free!

Thanks and God bless.

This is commendable, let's join hands in making this beautiful and memorable.

Update:

So far we have:

Anonymous 1 = N30,000 (Paid)
Anonymous 2 = N10,000
Anonymous 3 = N10,000
Anonymous 4 = N10,000

Waiting for other to make pledges accordingly. Kindly send me, VickyRotex or Bartork a private message to make your pledge if you want to be anonymous, or make it open here to enable us forward the receiving Account details to you for this purpose.

11 MORE DAYS TO GO

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Good morning everyone.
I just decided to share this to express a little of how I feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-D8D4sWLE
Now I'll be preparing tributes.

And a little more on that; If you want your tribute to be read out/like to leave a voice message or you want your picture to be added to your tribute or anything else like that. Just reach out to me.

Meanwhile, I going around and quoting people randomly just to remind them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
ABCthingx:
Good morning everyone.

And a little more on that; If you want your tribute to be read out/like to leave a voice message or you want your picture to be added to your tribute or anything else like that. Just reach out to me.

Wonderful, nice one bro. Wow

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Bantino:

Wonderful, nice one bro. Wow
Thank you sir. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
'Like' if you sincerely want a third term for Buhari.

ALERT: If you like it just know that it will definitely happen. Don't say I didn't tell you. I'm very serious.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by bravehost4u(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by bravehost4u(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Bantino:
WELCOME TO LIKERS PARADISE
MOTTO: A LIKE FOR A LIKE

grin grin

This thread was formerly created by Fucklikant101, before NL crashed a few days ago. Now that the thread is gone, I hereby crave the indulgence of the former author to create this one.

It's just a game where any comment without any like, wins. All you have to do is just make a comment and ensure that the comment above yours gets a like.

Let the likes rain on every comment. Good Luck
6 years and counting

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
I win!! I win!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
ABCthingx:
Good morning everyone.

WOW!!! This is brilliant!!! Great job Abcthings! Very thoughtful.

I don't even know what to say, or how to pen it down, you took the words from all our hearts.

Reminder guys; please let's note down our tributes. Abcthings already led by example by showing what he's come up with so far. Let's make this work.

Thanks and have a happy weekend, everyone.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fab99:
I win!! I win!!!

Yes you win tongue

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yes you win tongue
Lolz

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by hotspec(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
don't like this post grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

WOW!!! This is brilliant!!! Great job Abcthings! Very thoughtful.

I don't even know what to say, or how to pen it down, you took the words from all our hearts.

Reminder guys; please let's note down our tributes. Abcthings already led by example by showing what he's come up with so far. Let's make this work.

Thanks and have a happy weekend, everyone.
Thanks dear smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
It's so strange that nobody has posted any tribute yet. sad

Meanwhile I've started making the theme music. Need some few vocals here and there but no, no mic. and studios dey bill dem hard.

Somebody should just help me and locate the nearest mountain. Poverty must die! die!! die!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.