Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477418 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
ABCthingx:
It's so strange that nobody has posted any tribute yet. sad

Meanwhile I've started making the theme music. Need some few vocals here and there but no, no mic. and studios dey bill dem hard.

Somebody should just help me and locate the nearest mountain. Poverty must die! die!! die!!! grin grin grin

Quite unfortunate, VickyRotex, Bartork and I have been working on the background, busy cracking our heads on how to ensure that this proposed noble cause is achieved.

I urge all members of Likers Paradise to please drop a tribute as soon as possible.

Note that up till date since my last update, no other pledge has come in and we are approaching the 15th of November deadline set for this. Let us do the needful in time please.

Let us all know that death is inevitable but we will and should do our best to honour one of our own.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Mabella2550(f): 12:19am On Nov 10, 2020
TRIBUTE TO AN ICON

Never knew you personally, I never spoke to you, I don't even know how it must have felt like. But I know one thing, you were really a wonderful person, because a cruel being can never be shown as much love and care as you are today.

When I saw how likers reacted to your painful exit, I knew for a fact that you weren't just any person; you were special and extra ordinary. And at such, losing you to the cold hands of death is really a big bang to us and to the world at large.

But regardless, you still live on, cause memories of you will never die.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields, and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Rest on dear Maggilove.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:42am On Nov 10, 2020
ABCthingx:

Meanwhile I've started making the theme music. Need some few vocals here and there but no, no mic. and studios dey bill dem hard.

Somebody should just help me and locate the nearest mountain. Poverty must die! die!! die!!! grin grin grin

Thanks for the work dear. Don't be discouraged smiley

lol pele. What do you need to make that happen? Do you want to send Bantino/Bartork or me an email on what's required to make that happen?
Let's see what we can do. Thanks! cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Bantino:

Quite unfortunate, VickyRotex, Bartork and I have been working on the background, busy cracking our heads on how to ensure that this proposed noble cause is achieved.

I urge all members of Likers Paradise to please drop a tribute as soon as possible.

Note that up till date since my last update, no other pledge has come in and we are approaching the 15th of November deadline set for this. Let us do the needful in time please.

Let us all know that death is inevitable but we will and should do our best to honour one of our own.

Thank you, Sir Bantino for the nudge.

Folks, again the tribute option came up so we can all participate in this memorial. Knowing well that not everyone may be able to support financially. I know we are all hurt by this loss, and I do not question the different ways we're dealing with it.
Most importantly we just want to make sure that we are all fine. The silence is becoming worrisome and if you could all just let us know you're well, that will be great. And while doing that, please drop a tribute for maami. smiley

I'll start with: tendyjohn, Proudlyngwa, Corbin, PrincessB1, Andrew13, armadeo, Michealvegas, dcrested ........|add other paradise likers.

Thank you, all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Mabella2550:
TRIBUTE TO AN ICON

Never knew you personally, I never spoke to you, I don't even know how it must have felt like. But I know one thing, you were really a wonderful person, because a cruel being can never be shown as much love and care as you are today.

When I saw how likers reacted to your painful exit, I knew for a fact that you weren't just any person; you were special and extra ordinary. And at such, losing you to the cold hands of death is really a big bang to us and to the world at large.

But regardless, you still live on, cause memories of you will never die.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields, and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Rest on dear Maggilove.

Amen.

Thanks, Mabella!

cc: Abcthingx, Abcthings

1)

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Maggilove,

It's true what the say that we meet people in strange and diverse places. Especially people who eventually make great impacts on our lives.

I knew you for barely 6 months and it feels like I've known you forever. Your impact on here though short for me, cannot be overemphasized.

You brought us all together. Organizing the 6th anniversary of this thread was the beginning of so many sweet memories. Thanks to you!

Ever since you left it's been difficult to come online as frequently as before. This thread used to be one of the threads I'd spend most of my time but it's been hard to pretend on here that everything is okay without you.

You were so selfless, you cared deeply for everyone. Even when you were sick, you wanted to get back on your feet so quickly so as to come to give us our daily meal here.

Can't believe it's been over 30 days since we last heard from you or saw your post. I kept checking to see if you'll come online to say everything was a hoax.

2 days ago I suddenly remembered the first time I saw you ever used an emoji here, and I just smiled so hard. (The day you were unbanned by Obinosscopy after the antispam bot banned you lol). It was so great to see you express how you felt.

Several things have happened since you left that I wish I could share with you. I guess I can only wish for now.

One comfort for me is hearing from you before you passed. Our last chat means a lot to me, and I wish I had known you were saying goodbye.

I'm so glad to have met you. I'm so glad to have had you as a maami on here, and although I wish I had the privilege to meet you in person, still I'm glad I knew you.

Thanks for being my maami on NL. Thanks for all the virtual yummy meals, thanks for the virtual discipline for folks here. Thanks for taking us on a trip down memory lane with images from the 80's and 90's. THANK YOU

Sleep on maggilove. Ride on those beautiful wings with your baby.

We LOVE and MISS YOU!

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of His saints." - Psalm 116:15

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Thank you all, I guess we are making progress though at a slow pace, let's increase the pace and make this happen.

Update:

So far we have:

Anonymous 1 = N30,000 (Paid)
Anonymous 2 = N10,000
Anonymous 3 = N10,000
Anonymous 4 = N10,000 (Paid)

VickyRotex:

Folks, again the tribute option came up so we can all participate in this memorial. Knowing well that not everyone may be able to support financially. I know we are all hurt by this loss, and I do not question the different ways we're dealing with it.
Most importantly we just want to make sure that we are all fine. The silence is becoming worrisome and if you could all just let us know you're well, that will be great. And while doing that, please drop a tribute for maami. smiley

I'll start with: tendyjohn, Proudlyngwa, Corbin, PrincessB1, Andrew13, armadeo, Michealvegas, dcrested, Galactico4ever, Friendlo, ........|add other paradise likers.

Thank you, all!

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bantino:

Boss I sight you

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'll start with: tendyjohn, Proudlyngwa, Corbin, PrincessB1, Andrew13, armadeo, Michealvegas, dcrested ........|add other paradise likers.

Thank you, all!

Hello everyone

I know we are all busy especially with the year running to an end and all.

But please let's come together and do this

I'll try to tag as many as I can later today.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thanks for the work dear. Don't be discouraged smiley

lol pele. What do you need to make that happen? Do you want to send Bantino/Bartork or me an email on what's required to make that happen?
Let's see what we can do. Thanks! cool

Weldone my banter friend

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
ABCthingx:

Sorry boss

Will send in mine asap

Well-done

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bantino:

This is commendable, let's join hands in making this beautiful and memorable.

Update:

So far we have:

Anonymous 2 = N10,000
Anonymous 3 = N10,000
Anonymous 4 = N10,000

Waiting for other to make pledges accordingly. Kindly send me, VickyRotex or Bartork a private message to make your pledge if you want to be anonymous, or make it open here to enable us forward the receiving Account details to you for this purpose.

11 MORE DAYS TO GO

I see this boss

Well.done

Everyone oya come ooooo

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
VickyRotex:
Fam,

I hope all is well!

In order to ensure that everyone is able to chime in one way or the other, we are adding the tribute option to the memorial plan. [Big thanks to Abcthings for the suggestion and for volunteering to also put the tributes together]

So while some of us may not be able to support the memorial financially, I believe most (If not all of us) can come up with a tribute for maggie.
The concept is:
1. Each person will write a tribute for maggie and post it on on this thread
2. Abcthings will then pick up the tributes, put them together, format, and add some music to it
3. A digital copy will then be presented to maggie's family in addition to the 100k.

We are hoping that this provides some level of comfort for the family as they will be reminded of how much maggie was loved by many.

In other words, if you are contributing financially, please pen down a tribute, same goes if you are not contributing financially, also pen down a tribute.

So may I ask that we all begin to pen down our tributes for maggie and allow ample time for Abcthings to work on it before the targeted date which is 15th November.

Also, a reminder that if you'd still like to make a pledge or contribute, kindly reach out to Bantino, Bartork, or myself.

Any questions, please feel free!

Thanks and God bless.

This is really complete

Ill send in my tribute later today.

Well-done Aunty Trouble

I see your writing skills can be put to good use.

Well-done

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
ABCthingx:

You have done well boss

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

Fixed!
Wahala dey o. So someone cannot greet someone in peace again.

No wahala na, we shall see after maggie's memorial is completed.

Change change

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mabella2550:
VickyRotex, Bantino, Bartork and others, this is really nice.

Didn't know maggilove too well, but I pray her soul rests in the bossom of the Lord.

Happy new month guys.

Thanks a lot prof

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bartork:

You have done well boss
Thank you sir.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bantino:
Tot
Friendlo
PrincessB1
Dew04.
Katier00.
Mabella2550
VickyRotex
CallMeAthena
Khriztarl
Galactico4ever
Bantino
Michealvegas
armadeo
tendyjohn
Andrew13
Corbin
dcrested
ABCthingx
ABCthings
1bunne4lif
StubbornGENIUS
Proudlyngwa
mickybeejay
LegiitAdigun
BankyGee
DICKstractor
harlos
Djamel
Idowster
zabson
agadam
Haddeylium
Macsjebs
Ishilove
Naptu2
Adonisteve
Juliusmomoh
Samylekey
BEANSndPLANTAIN
iamyemiakins
criuze
dukeprince50
Ugaboy
Tooth4tooth

Update:

So far we have:

Anonymous 2 = N10,000 (Paid)
Anonymous 3 = N10,000 (Paid)

Those that pledged have fully redeemed their pledges accordingly. We now have N60,000, a balance of 40k is needed.

Waiting for others to make pledges accordingly. Kindly send me, VickyRotex or Bartork a private message to make your pledge if you want to be anonymous, or make it open here to enable us forward the receiving Account details to you for this purpose.

A big thanks to those who have submitted their tributes, still waiting for many more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bantino:

Update:

So far we have:

Those that pledged have fully redeemed their pledges accordingly. We now have N60,000, a balance of 40k is needed.

Waiting for others to make pledges accordingly. Kindly send me, VickyRotex or Bartork a private message to make your pledge if you want to be anonymous, or make it open here to enable us forward the receiving Account details to you for this purpose.

A big thanks to those who have submitted their tributes, still waiting for many more.
Tot
Friendlo
PrincessB1
Dew04.
Katier00.
Mabella2550
VickyRotex
CallMeAthena
Khriztarl
Galactico4ever
Bantino
Michealvegas
armadeo

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bantino:

Update:

So far we have:

tendyjohn
Andrew13
Corbin
dcrested
ABCthingx
ABCthings
1bunne4lif
StubbornGENIUS
Proudlyngwa
mickybeejay
LegiitAdigun
BankyGee

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bantino:

Update:

So far we have:

DICKstractor
harlos
Djamel
Idowster
zabson
agadam
Haddeylium
Macsjebs
Ishilove
Naptu2
Adonisteve
Juliusmomoh
Samylekey
BEANSndPLANTAIN
iamyemiakins
criuze
dukeprince50
Ugaboy
Tooth4tooth

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thank you, Supervisor. Wish you same!

Happy Sunday, and Happy New Month, fam.

It's cold in here. Where's and how's everyone?
General (proudlyngwa), AS (tendyjohn), (darling sis)Princessb1, cabin biscuit (corbin), Mr. Lannister (bartork), friendlo, abcthings........likers paradise fam.

Hope you all are doing well! smiley

I am good thanks.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bantino:

Update:

So far we have:

this is nice.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Corbin:
this is nice.

Thanks Corbin, please your support is needed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Wow we are getting closer, very kind of those who have supported thus far. Another anonymous added

Update:

we have: at the moment

Anonymous 5 = N10,000 (Paid)

Those that pledged have fully redeemed their pledges accordingly. We now have N70,000, a balance of 30k is needed.

Waiting for others to make pledges. Kindly send me, VickyRotex or Bartork a private message to make your pledge if you want to be anonymous, or make it open here to enable us forward the receiving Account details to you for this purpose.

Tot
Friendlo
PrincessB1
Dew04.
Katier00.
Mabella2550
VickyRotex
CallMeAthena
Khriztarl
Galactico4ever
Bantino
Michealvegas
armadeo
tendyjohn
Andrew13
Corbin
dcrested
ABCthingx
ABCthings
1bunne4lif
StubbornGENIUS
Proudlyngwa
mickybeejay
LegiitAdigun
BankyGee
DICKstractor
harlos
Djamel
Idowster
zabson
agadam
Haddeylium
Macsjebs
Ishilove
Naptu2
Adonisteve
Juliusmomoh
Samylekey
BEANSndPLANTAIN
iamyemiakins
criuze
dukeprince50
Ugaboy
Tooth4tooth

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Maggilove was a lovely woman, and she was the funniest and most lively person I’ve ever known on nairaland. She had total focus, an attribute that deeply impressed me. She, even during her pregnancy state,always came online to check on us, showing us that how we live impacts how we die. She lived a life of courage, beauty, and integrity; she died in the same manner.”

Rest in peace ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is very sad. I can feel the overwhelming sadness in the thread. I had to read backward to know her because I'm new on this section. No wonder the game forum of nairaland has been incredibly sober...was wondering why. Now I understand. I can tell she's greatly missed judging from her lively posts and the vacuum it has now left. I hate to type RIP. May the light guide her path.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Bartork:

Weldone my banter friend
Bartork:

This is really complete

Ill send in my tribute later today.

Well-done Aunty Trouble

I see your writing skills can be put to good use.

Well-done

lol thank you Mr. Lannister.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:28am On Nov 12, 2020
Corbin:
I am good thanks.

Good to know. Would you be able to pen down a tribute for maami?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Bantino:
Wow we are getting closer, very kind of those who have supported thus far. Another anonymous added

Update:

we have: at the moment

Anonymous 5 = N10,000 (Paid)

Those that pledged have fully redeemed their pledges accordingly. We now have N70,000, a balance of 30k is needed.

Waiting for others to make pledges. Kindly send me, VickyRotex or Bartork a private message to make your pledge if you want to be anonymous, or make it open here to enable us forward the receiving Account details to you for this purpose.

Tot
Friendlo
PrincessB1
Dew04.
Katier00.
Mabella2550
VickyRotex
CallMeAthena
Khriztarl
Galactico4ever
Bantino
Michealvegas
armadeo
tendyjohn
Andrew13
Corbin
dcrested
ABCthingx
ABCthings
1bunne4lif
StubbornGENIUS
Proudlyngwa
mickybeejay
LegiitAdigun
BankyGee
DICKstractor
harlos
Djamel
Idowster
zabson
agadam
Haddeylium
Macsjebs
Ishilove
Naptu2
Adonisteve
Juliusmomoh
Samylekey
BEANSndPLANTAIN
iamyemiakins
criuze
dukeprince50
Ugaboy
Tooth4tooth

Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!!

Thanks for the update Sir Bantino. And thanks to everyone for the progress so far!

We're getting there. I have established contact with maggilove's family and will keep everyone updated on the discussions.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by theFilmtric: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2020
If dem born u well like this post
E be like say God wan punish u abi?
Modified:na who like am I give u 2 market minutes to unlike!!!

theFilmtricsay

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!!

Thanks for the update Sir Bantino. And thanks to everyone for the progress so far!

We're getting there. I have established contact with maggilove's family and will keep everyone updated on the discussions.

Thanks!

Well-done everyone
Our show of love and efforts will not be in vain

And people will stand up for us in life when we need them

Even though we are doing this after she is gone. I believe our acts of kindness and love would not go without rewards from the Almighty

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.