Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18987 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
All songs by Lil wayne eg One night only etc , won't know what happens next.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Malakh: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
jazz music on Pandora
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by myspnigeria: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
when a woman loves by rkelly
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by DKJaleel: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
I'd just put all Terry Gs songs on repeat...
Oogun orun to to laye yi o si
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kobonaire(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
What kind of songs do i sleep to at night??:-
The annoying sounds of mosquitoes singing and my neighbour's generator
angry
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Gepheral: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
TERRY G's IHOTU... Make alotta sense... Plus other oldies n rnbees
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by OMA4U(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
John Legend - all of me. Passenger - let her go. And any James blunt from tears and rain to heart of gold

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 30secs(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay: trouble and what if
bon iver: holocene
gotye: heart's a mess
avett brothers: i and love and you
passenger: circles
jason mraz: lucky
westlife dey try too sha

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 88natzy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tuntheycr7: All songs by Taylor Swift does the magic....
listening to Taylor swift cures my insomania just magically.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Adeyemi0(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
The question is who will off the music after you have fell asleep...short time solution to a long time problem.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ifihearam: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by naturalwaves: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
madridfc: Dunno which genre to classify her songs, but I love Enya! Currently playing: Less than a pearl.
Enya's kind of genre is called "New Age". I have so many collections.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by pomide(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jhene Aiko, Drake...Kendrick lamar....melody rap generally!!
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by teddyflexz: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
soul... Xpecially songs from enya, dido and lemar
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by eminemkayc: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Obie trice feat eminem and busta - Go to sleep B***ch
D12 - 6 in the morning
D12 - How come
Eminem feat obie trice - drips
Eminem feat trick trick - welcome to detroit city
Eminem feat Royce 'D 5'9 - Fastlane
Eminem - Like toy soldiers
D12 - American psycho
D12 - Nasty minds
D12 - Purple Pills
D12 - Loyalty
D12 - My band
Eminem feat Nate dogg - Till i Collapse
Xzibit - 'X'
G-Unit -Stunt 101
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by DikSin(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
aManFromMars: Kolomental - I no fit remember which face sing am cry

Na 2face grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by naturalwaves: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yanni Chrisomalis and Enya does it for me. I love classical music, contemporary jazz and new age. They are nerve relaxing and makes you reflect about the day and life generally and that takes you gradually to sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay - Paradise
Kendrick lamar - Bitches don't kill my live
and some hot songs of the moment
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay - Paradise
Kendrick lamar - Bitches don't kill my live
Eminem ft Rihanna - Love the way you lie
Bruno mars - It will Rain
Pink - just give me a reason
and some hottest songs of the moment.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by adebasket97: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
88natzy: listening to Taylor swift cures my insomania just magically.

Taylor Swift all da way
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Obesere's songs. sometimes i manage Pasuma wonder
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by JustCare: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
mystiqueDZ: ENYA!!!
ALL THE WAY!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by OCcool: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
Enya and yanni does it for me
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Alabsworld(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Country music
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Passenger-let her go
Ed sheeran-kiss me
john legend-all of me
skylar grey-words
james blunt-cry
ed sheeran-wake me up
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
IYA ALADUKE

BATILI ALAKE

HARUNA BABA GAANI

SHANKO RASHEEDI

PATRICK OBIAHGBON'S GRAMMERS
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Missmossy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimerase2: me too espcially beautiful in white I lub that track die kiss
Its a wonderful one! you lub it or what?
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by scribble: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
sade adu

datizall
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by jamesbridget13(f): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
Krak: Classical music.

Yanni and

Enya.
u dey try 4 enya song ooo. Enya na bad dream. I don't even like listening 2 them talk more of night. Mo gbe
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by DikSin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Here's my list:

Vic o
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Some tracks from Phil Collins and Everly Brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide / Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.