Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18985 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by whillyamz98(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2014
I love to play classical songs like Yaani - Playing by heart, Enigma - Principles of Lust and New age songs like Enya - Song of the sandman, Only Time, Caribean Blue, Evening Falls, Drifting, A Moment Lost e.t.c and Other Artists like Passanger - Let Her Go, Yuna - Lullabies, Westlife and Celine Dion... They make my nights
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by whillyamz98(m): 5:57am On Jun 29, 2014
Even Coldplay.......
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by JoeCutie(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2014
Classical solos or choruses, a few blues, Enya & Yanni. Enya is a beautiful soul. I love her more than I love...lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2014
freecocoa: There are so many artistes with such songs but I name a few(the really good ones).

Lana del rey

Coldplay

Enya

Yanni

Deepforest

The Cranberries

Sade Adu

Some songs by Florence and the machines.

Feverray

Lisa Gerrad

Avicii

Etc etc etc
So you do enjoy my songs....I'm honoured
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2014
The whole of Jesse Jagz's "THY NATION COME" album does the magic, for me.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Engnrcollins(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Engnrcollins(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2014
John legend - all of you,celin dion-am alive,westlife -unbreakable,rihanna-diamond,marc anthony- i need you, justin bieber-beauty and a beat...
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by frankgreat(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Obere4u: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2014
Stay the night, friends never say goodbye, same mistake

All song by JAMES BLUNT
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by temhab(f): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2014
Beyounce:.halo, if i were a boy
westlife:I lay my love on you,
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by tuns486(m): 9:17am On Jun 29, 2014
Enya and brandy tuck me 2 sleep like a Baby grin Enya and brandy tuck me 2 sleep like a Baby
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by amiskurie(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Give me:soul,country,rnb,blues and soulful pop

John Mayer
Taylor swift
Miranda Lambert
Joe
Jaheim
The weekend
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2014
Tuntheycr7: All songs by Taylor Swift does the magic....
I think I know this magic too...add blues 2 it and am sleeping already kiss
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by tchigofigo(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2014
Beesluv: Coldplay grin
u tooo follow, bro. Coldplay de mk sentence at nite..
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by tchigofigo(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2014
all james blunt, enya, asha', coldplay.,and 'we jst dnt care, best u'v ever had', ordinary pple', JOHN LEGEND.,n all light-house family..wil take me 2 drmland sharp sharp
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by LORDXANDER: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2014
any cool music goes for me; 4rm gospel acts like frank edward's Ogene do and Omemma, sinach's u made my life so beautiful, solomon lange's nagode to others like asha- bibanke,peace, nneka- africa, john legend- tonight, leona lewis- bleeding love, cant breath,run, brandy- fall,clap,get down, rihanna- g4l,california king, stupid in love, beyonce- drunk in love,poison,halo, broken hearted, keri hilson- energy, jordan spark- battlefield, no air, neyo-single, mad,i do,sexy love, bryan adams-heaven, pls 4giv me, all dolly partons, all kenny rogers, all don williams, all whitney houston,all westlife etc.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by MZdamola(f): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2014
Lool
iam_ord: lol. If u see them pursue u in dream land don't complain
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Take Me Away by Keisha Cole
"Everyday seems like a weekend..." grin

Wrapped by Gloria Estefan
"I'm simply a coin in your fountain.." grin

Impossible by Shontelle
"You were strong I was not.."

Love like this by Natasha Bedingfield
"As the years rolls by, baby now I know why I keep coming back to you."
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by valkaka(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2014
Justin timberlaka...cry me a river
avril lavigne........i am with you.
Beneath your beautiful
beyouce...drunk in love
dido....dont leave me home
dido....hunter
rihanna....diamonds
rihanna...stay
celine dion...think twice,call my man
bruno mars..talking to the moon.
Nora jones...come away with me.

These heartwarming songs will take you out of d planet any time..any day...they re tooo good to be on earth,they shud strive der way out of earth.highly emotional.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by jamesbridget13(f): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2014
Krak:

You are really missing o.
i don't think am missing anything dear
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2014
Lil wayne...itching
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Tholuwaniey(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Casting crowns and hillsong united does the voodoo for me..
Westlife too
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Samoranopapa(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
sometimes I do listen to country music (Don Williams,Dolly Parton)but mostly Is R&B(MJ,Celine Dion)
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ultraGM: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Halleluya by Handel
Halelluya by Tope Alabi
Dansaki by Lara George

Those are for Now but in years to come it may change
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by bobcharly(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
simply WESTLIFE
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by jerrykho(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
Igbo Highlife and country music does it 4 me
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by ebukaOtika(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
When you Kiss me ,,,, By Twain Shanai
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by sexylemo: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
My smooth jazz does it.. Always Kenny G.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Juzzybabe(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
The sound of tracy chapman lovely combinations,makes me sleep even while walking.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Krak(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
jamesbridget13: i don't think am missing anything dear

That was what I thought before I fell in love with Enya and Yanni. Dont worry, carry on, we all cannot like exactly the same things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide / Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.