Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night (18989 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / Checkout The List Of Songs Reportedly Banned By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by deebrain(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
"Run Mad" by Terry Gzus.

thanks.

sad
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by uzoexcel(m): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
ENYA: ' a day without rain', 'storms in africa', 'one by one' , 'flora's secret'...
ah, so many songs by enya
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Haryanphe(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
No amount of song can get you to sleep. It is only God who giveth His beloveth sleep. Doubting me? Ask 'insomnia' patient
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Missmossy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Trumpets - Jason Derulo

Crawl - Chris brown

Love story - Taylor Swift

Superbass -Nicki minaj

I'm with you - Anvril Lavigne

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 3nairalandcom: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
2 Pac Makavelli
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by jidobaba(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
"Eddie Quansa" by Peacocks Guitar Band. (80s New masquerade theme song). Gets me to smile and sleep like a babe in the woods.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by adisa204(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
shepherd moons,on my way home,only time-by enya
lose to win-fantasia barrino
young and beautiful-lana del rey
I'm going down-mary j blige
like my mother does-Lauren alaina
if you have not heard any of this songs omo u dey miss
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by AfricanApple(f): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
any slow interesting music my sweet celine dion especially 'if thats what it takes'
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by TrYcIa1(f): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
We were born for this by Justin bieber and Ecstasy by Sean Kingston ft Tyga can make me sleep like a baby
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Haryanphe: No amount of song can get you to sleep. It is only God who giveth His beloveth sleep. Doubting me? Ask 'insomnia' patient

dude, u don't neccesarily av to comment. I don't any1 hia said it isn't god dat gives sleep, ok
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
No song.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by thATRoit(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
dre11: What kind of songs/tracks do u love listening to at night when u tried to sleep and sleep is not coming ur way.......

So, i ask what kind of song/tracks makes u sleep at night.
grin
dre11: What kind of songs/tracks do u love listening to at night when u tried to sleep and sleep is not coming ur way.......

terry G,sample ekwe......zule zoo
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Swarthmi(f): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
Avril lavinge and kim walker songs.feeling reali sleepy now...
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by adebayour26: 2:35am On Jun 30, 2014
I prefer Blues, say Micheal Bolton, Celine dion, Taylor Swift (Country Music).
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2014
Anything by Dax Johnson RIP

A Moment in the Life of Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Sdyb7EoPI
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kelechiMarie(f): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Realone92: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hoe w romantic
grin thanks
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kelechiMarie(f): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2014
deebrain: "Run Mad" by Terry Gzus. thanks. sad
sad:B Nawa for you o

why do i put 3 question marks nd dis sick smiley wit 3 smtn on its head appears
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by yinka902(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2014
evergreen blues especially Celine Dion lyk I'm waiting 4 u... if walls could talk...
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by fuckyouhard: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2014
rnb is a forker
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by fuckyouhard: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2014
play me lil wayne and i'll sleep out of boredom!

lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Vires: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
New Age : Enya, Era, Enigma
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by sisinaijayeye0: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
I will never let you down rita ora
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Namady(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2014

Coutry music:--
Someone like you by Adele
Enchanted by Taylor Swift &
Forever and always by Shania Twain... I luv these 3 song
#TeamAdele #TeamTaylorSwift #TeamShaniaTwain
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by softandsweet(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Any classical song, jazz, soft rock instrumentals or nature sounds I.e winds, chirping birds and sounds of the ocean made in melody., and im off. Rand B will make me feel lonely and I will end up sleeping sadly and could make me sing along and wait for my favourite part of the song, hence hindering the sleep,
George Benson, Kenny G, Enya, Yanni, and the likes
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Swagacafetk(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
all of me,loves all of u,u r my end and my beginning, even wen I loose am winning, give ur all to me,I'd give my all to u...o my God john legend killed it
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Missmossy(f): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Love me -Justin bieber

No one - Alicia Keys

Xo - beyonce

I'd be waiting - Adele

West life - Flying without wings

West life - My love

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enya's songs smiley
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by deebrain(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2014
kelechiMarie: sad:B Nawa for you o why do i put 3 question marks nd dis sick smiley wit 3 smtn on its head appears

did i say anything wrong?
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by kelechiMarie(f): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2014
deebrain: did i say anything wrong?
yes dat ya signature vex me besides how can terry g's song put you to sleep u're one strange fellow

just kidding
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by brethart: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2014
gunshots.......nothing makes sleep come faster
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by lecturerr(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mr ibu's songs.
Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by Odkboy23(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Anything by ed sheeran is good like kiss me, give me love, A team, one, his new album omg classic and also Coldplay new album ghost stories especially the track magic and always in my head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide / Court Awards N50million In Favour Of Orits Wiliki / Eldee Recommends: M.i:2 . . . $4.99, £3:20 On Mytruspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.