Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Letter To Gani Fawehinmi San - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Gani Fawehinmi San (494 Views)

Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Gani Fawehinmi San by wasamtech: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dear Gani

Since you were gone, alot had happened.....

Nigerians are suffering in the hands of politicians

Your own masses are now money bags for state government...

The legal instrument has become a task collector...

EFCC has now become witch hunting and ambulance chasing agent of the federal against oppositions.

Could you believe that an armed robber was sentenced to death by hanging because he stole 30,000 while the likes of Alyson Madueke still serving as a minister despite all pointing accusations.

I knew you would have challenged the Presidential Pardon granted to Bode George were you here... Just recently his wife was appointed as the director of NDLEA just imagine.

Gani, there are no more Pro Bono Lawyers, everyone is doing business as usual. Uncle Femi Falana have been enlisted on the payroll of politicians as he speaks from both side of the mouth.....

Your boy Festus Keyamo has also given to the gun as we no longer hear his rants on tv and newspapers.... All these happened when you left....

Gani, l have a lot to tell you but time won't allow me. In my next correspondence l will outline some other issues that your loved masses are going through.

Gani sleep on and continue to rest in peace.

Adieu Chief Gani Fawehinmi (SAN)

Your legacy lives on.......

Excerpts from Sammie Library.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Gani Fawehinmi San by wasamtech: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Come one come all

(1) (Reply)

63 Abducted Borno Women Escape Boko Haram Captivity / Why Is Jonathan Supporting Centenary Lottery Fraud/scam????? / Cashless Policy: I Will Save Some Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.