Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (479828 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Coach Manu and his crew will most likely stick to his winning squad but they have to prepare to make swift changes if things are not going according to plan. Another Challenge is we have four attacking Super subs in Yahaya, Success, Nacho and Moses. With only three changes available, the crew must make accurate changes. Strictly on technical grounds.

The Germans will know where to hurt us, they are ahead of the world technically when it comes to reading games after their technological strides shown in the last World Cup. There is no room for sloppiness and laziness from the team. They must stick together at all times.

FLY EAGLES FLY.

If Manu Garba did this during the game, we would not blame him. But, he did the opposite. Hon. Chidi Lloyd, pass me the Mace.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by chaberry(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
joseph1013:

Damn...why are you praising Germany What did Germany play in this match. Their goal was a fluke. The keeper was at fault. If the Flying Eagles we know had that possession, we would have scored nothing more less than 2 goals.

What happened in this match was that we knew Germany's strengths and weaknesses. We used our weaknesses to play their strengths and did not use our strength at all.

For Sango's sake, what the heck was Bulbwa doing in that match for 90mins. Even in the games when he was having a few touches, he was substituted. In this match, we were behind and he was offering nothing yet he played for 90 mins.

Please can anybody explain that?

This game required game changers. We had them all on the bench. Moses, Mathew, Iheanacho, Yahaya, even Chidera. Manu did not act like there was a need for them.

We need someone to call FBI to investigate this match.
Believe me, with this same line up we would have beaten serbia, afterall where you guys not the one that said any member of this team can start a game. I still hold firm that our failure was as a result of winning that Hungarian game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
gbosaa:

How are you sure that you'll beat Serbia. The flying Eagles prepared well for this tournament.

There is no excuse. We lost to a better team simple. Congrats to the Germans.
i knew people like him will come here to justify their unnecessary criticism and to sing the "l told u so song" to us the fans that believe in the team. Even this German team lost some matches prior to this tourney, no team is perfect, even Barcelona fc lose matches. The boys tried their best but the coach killed the game. My friend @gbosaa we go talk later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

No let him go. Manu can keep his bright brain to himself. If this is how he repays our support and the young players that believed in him.

Nacho should be with the main team at Man City preparing for the preseason. He is about to break into the main squad. Some even tip him to knock of Dzeko and he comes to face this.

What stops Manu from allowing him to attack for the last twenty minutes. Salvage the game and bring back the home based lads.

Awo, better sign for Esperance. Bulbwa, do not tear your Esperance agreement.
yeah, the flying eagles players have great futures ahead of them, some will make the u-23 team, a few myt break into the super eagles team, if they are guided well enuf to make the ryt choices and get more playing time at their clubs then in the next four years they will make the super eagles team a great one. Esperance isnt a bad team but i think awoniyi should go to a low profile team in europe when he can get more playing time to develop. as for nacho, i hope he doesnt get discouraged and makes it to the senior team of mancity. bro, please forgive manu garba, he made a big mistake but u have to give him the chance to correct in 2 years time.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Valwezzy:
The one wey dey pain me be say we didn't even have one shot at goal much more testing their keeper.. And the mumu manure garbage kept Nacho, Moses & yahaya on the bench for 90mins while the ineffective Bulbwa played for 90mins.. GUSH!!!
what sort of coach is this garbage self
Enough said

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
chaberry:
Believe me, with this same line up we would have beaten serbia, afterall where you guys not the one that said any member of this team can start a game. I still hold firm that our failure was as a result of winning that Hungarian game

Wrong!!! Against Hungary, Bulbwa was substituted. He wasnt in this match eventhough he offfrered nothing. Against Hungary, Simon was tormenting Hungary, he didnt sniff this match. Against Hungary, we were not afraid and defensive, we were in this match.

This is extremely painful. How can a team be one down down in the knockout stage and still be defensive. Did someone swap Manu Garba's brain?

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrham03:
yeah, the flying eagles players have great futures ahead of them, some will make the u-23 team, a few myt break into the super eagles team, if they are guided well enuf to make the ryt choices and get more playing time at their clubs then in the next four years they will make the super eagles team a great one. Esperance isnt a bad team but i think awoniyi should go to a low profile team in europe when he can get more playing time to develop. as for nacho, i hope he doesnt get discouraged and makes it to the senior team of mancity. bro, please forgive manu garba, he made a big mistake but u have to give him the chance to correct in 2 years time.

More time to chop money from European nations while our hearts break. Man, he failed these boys. Today, the blame falls squarely on his shoulders. One change in almost the whole game you were dominated.

Honourable Chidi Lloyd, I said bring the Mace.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
joseph1013:

Wrong!!! Against Hungary, Bulbwa was substituted. He wasnt in this match eventhough he offfrered nothing. Against Hungary, Simon was tormenting Hungary, he didnt sniff this match. Against Hungary, we were not afraid and defensive, we were in this match.

This is extremely painful. How can a team be one down down in the knockout stage and still be defensive. Did someone swap Manu Garba's brain?

Simon came in against Hungary and showed pure class. He definitely earned a place for at least an early sub if the game is not going well. Shocking.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by chaberry(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
linked:
.... You're getting it wrong... Germany wasn't the problem... The problem is that after three matches the eagles have refuse to leave gear one....
I love it when a team fight gallantly for a comeback when they trail the game... If the eagles had lost today after a top-notch performance that would just be ok... Not this pitiful display.

You need help to realize this and stop screaming Germany... . They can lose too
Hahaha this is where you get it wrong, Germany are never gonna lose a game in this tournament, there is a reason why they are the tournament favourite and their form have just confirmed it. You guys said that they are in a week group, but we can now see that two teams in that group have reach the quarter final. You guys should have known that this Nigerian team is not really what we think they are right from that defeat to Brazil and reduce the expectation now everyone of you have been dissappointed, well, as for me, i'm not dissappointed cos i never expect much, thats i wanted us to avoid Germany at this early stage

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
What a disappointing end to a promising team. I wish these boys the best, including those dropped because they are true superstars. I hope our local leagues play a part with this team. Those that do not get offers from clubs in Europe and outside Nigeria should take them in and help nurture them.

FLY EAGLES FLY.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by peterd53(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
LeeCodeman:

[b]Oh, you didnt watch the game? I'm happy you didnt because this game was painful to watch.

Let me tell you what happened:

From the blast of the whistle, all Nigerian players went defensive. We hardly did anything with the ball for the first 15 minutes. We left Awoniyi to be in front with no support. Anytime Sokari got the ball, he plays it to the opponent. Our wings was so flat that when their Captain, who is the right back, gets the ball, he comes into our half to torment us. They had a couple of balls in our area and wasted them. At a time, a fluke shot was thrown at our keeper, while he attempted to save it, the ball passed between his hands over his head and it was a goal.

After the goal, we knew we needed to score so Sokari got the ball and still kept giving it to the Germans. Bulbwa was supposed to be a winger but he was often found in our own half. Savior was the only outlet who took on players but there was no support since Awoniyi is often far away.

Our midfield was completely non-existent.

What would you do when it was halftime? What would the previous Manu Garba have done? Yeah right, you would have removed Sokari and Bulbwa for a start and play pacy players like Simon or Iheanacho or Ifeanyi to help the midfield and offer respite to the defence. Right?

Not the Manu Garba of today. Guess what he did? He did NOTHING. We continued playing like we had done in the first half, this time around Germany saw that we had no intention of winning the match and came out more. Now, our goalkeeper became very busy. To be truthful, he saved alot of shots, but I'm not surprised. They are saves he should save.

So what did Manu do? Guess again? Wrong, he removed our only outlet, Saviour Godwin and introduced another striker. Now the situation was worse now that the gap between our midfield and attack became very wide. Sokari was very useless by always conceding possession and, Success and Awoniyi were very isolated.

All this while, we still had NO SHOT ON TARGET.

Guess what Manu did next? You guessed right, he removed Sokari but this time on the 80th minute. Guess who he replaced him with? YOU ARE VERY WRONG!

He brought in a defensive midfielder when you fvcking need a goal and left proven goalscorers like Kelechi, Simon, and Yahaya on the bench.

Then we played and played like that until the referee blew.

Did I say that we did not make a third substiitution? Oh, we didnt. Manu wants to use that as a souvenir.

THE END.
[/b]

I don't nid a prophet 2 tell me dz match wz fixed.
I no d lads very well. der ar........
o.m.g manu garba u re a cheat

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

More time to chop money from European nations while our hearts break. Man, he failed these boys. Today, the blame falls squarely on his shoulders. One change in almost the whole game you were dominated.

Honourable Chidi Lloyd, I say bring the Mace.
i know he messed up. He will answer all the questions at the ryt time but he deserves another chance even if not as an under 20 coach.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
chaberry:
This is what you get when you prefer to play Germany in football rather than serbia. infact, you guys underrate them, Jeezz! Who underate Germany in football?
u have been harping on this avoid Germany this and that even before we played Hungary, what exactly is ur problem? I believe u re happy we lost because u want to justify ur fear of dodging Germany, oga Germany was not the problem why we lost today but because of the stubborn stance of coach manu that refused to play his best legs in a knock out match like this, for once the Germans too lost their scoring boots, didn't that tell u they also find the match difficult? If our best stars played from beginning do u think the score line would have ended like this? Pls contribute on tactics of the coach or lack of it instead of yapping on dodging certain teams, Germany were very beatable if our coach had done d needful. Abeg say something else, this ur talk of we would have Dodged Germany is becoming boring
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
pythondjango:
I am not against him (Manu) because he lost but because he made glaring mistakes and hold grudges against his best when he should have been maturely intelligent to iron things out amicably with his lads without affecting fielding his best on the pitch to deliver result first.If a coach is good and he lost,i will not for a single reason abuse him for the lost,i would know that he couldn't do more than that.A case of example,is juventus loss to barca.I hoped i made my point!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by princejayboss: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
LeeCodeman:
I'm still mourning. How could we lose a match we could win so easily?

Accepted, you dont change a winning team, but since we were not playing well, conceding possession and playing some useless long balls against an opposition that has got players taller than us, why not make swift changes at the stroke of second half.

Bulbwa was a liability. We have Simon Moses and Yahaya on the bench. Awoniy was overwhelmed, at least try Iheanacho who has been trained by World Class coaches in the position. Sokari was so useless in the match, yet you did nothing when we had Matthew on the bench.

You brought in Isaac and there was no instruction for him and Awoniyi to swap position, albeit from time to time.

What was Nwakali doing on the field when we were chasing a goal down. Arghhhhhh

JESUS!!!...my week is now officially useless!

After the first game ... I called the coach out and pointed why African coaches are way behind the rest of the world while some guys here was mad with me ... Some said my comments were tribal insight.

We won the rest two games ... I told them that still ..the teams proves yo be the worst team in u-20 we ever had.

Fast forward to today.... We saw a coach with no plan ... We saw a team with no direction, we saw a coach who could do better in a meat market than in a football pitch.

When you study the opponent and found out the height difference... Did it occur to him that long balls would never do him any good?

Even if he want to play lone striker up there, Isaac is the better option, why keeping iheanacho at the bench with the yahaya of guy.... What's the point going to car racing with Volvo when you have a Ferrari in your garage...funny huh or did him the coach just find delight in loosing

German team was not that solid but our constant rush to push play helped them alot coupled with the useless keeper he kept on the post....

We can never move on as a country if we don't stop giving post and position to family and friends .. .... I maintain that the coach deserves a weep

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Me, I am against Manu because I know he is equipped to beat this German sides mercilessly and I know he refused to win. One change in almost a whole match he was dominated tells the whole story.

I love this Super Flying Eagles and I pray for the best for them.

Manchester City, Facking open an academy in Nigeria. You will get loads of talents here.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by robosky02(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
joseph1013:

Damn...why are you praising Germany What did Germany play in this match. Their goal was a fluke. The keeper was at fault. If the Flying Eagles we know had that possession, we would have scored nothing more less than 2 goals.

What happened in this match was that we knew Germany's strengths and weaknesses. We used our weaknesses to play their strengths and did not use our strength at all.

For Sango's sake, what the heck was Bulbwa doing in that match for 90mins. Even in the games when he was having a few touches, he was substituted. In this match, we were behind and he was offering nothing yet he played for 90 mins.

Please can anybody explain that?

This game required game changers. We had them all on the bench. Moses, Mathew, Iheanacho, Yahaya, even Chidera. Manu did not act like there was a need for them.

We need someone to call FBI to investigate this match.

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
LeeCodeman:

[b]Oh, you didnt watch the game? I'm happy you didnt because this game was painful to watch.

Let me tell you what happened:

From the blast of the whistle, all Nigerian players went defensive. We hardly did anything with the ball for the first 15 minutes. We left Awoniyi to be in front with no support. Anytime Sokari got the ball, he plays it to the opponent. Our wings was so flat that when their Captain, who is the right back, gets the ball, he comes into our half to torment us. They had a couple of balls in our area and wasted them. At a time, a fluke shot was thrown at our keeper, while he attempted to save it, the ball passed between his hands over his head and it was a goal.

After the goal, we knew we needed to score so Sokari got the ball and still kept giving it to the Germans. Bulbwa was supposed to be a winger but he was often found in our own half. Savior was the only outlet who took on players but there was no support since Awoniyi is often far away.

Our midfield was completely non-existent.

What would you do when it was halftime? What would the previous Manu Garba have done? Yeah right, you would have removed Sokari and Bulbwa for a start and play pacy players like Simon or Iheanacho or Ifeanyi to help the midfield and offer respite to the defence. Right?

Not the Manu Garba of today. Guess what he did? He did NOTHING. We continued playing like we had done in the first half, this time around Germany saw that we had no intention of winning the match and came out more. Now, our goalkeeper became very busy. To be truthful, he saved alot of shots, but I'm not surprised. They are saves he should save.

So what did Manu do? Guess again? Wrong, he removed our only outlet, Saviour Godwin and introduced another striker. Now the situation was worse now that the gap between our midfield and attack became very wide. Sokari was very useless by always conceding possession and, Success and Awoniyi were very isolated.

All this while, we still had NO SHOT ON TARGET.

Guess what Manu did next? You guessed right, he removed Sokari but this time on the 80th minute. Guess who he replaced him with? YOU ARE VERY WRONG!

He brought in a defensive midfielder when you fvcking need a goal and left proven goalscorers like Kelechi, Simon, and Yahaya on the bench.

Then we played and played like that until the referee blew.

Did I say that we did not make a third substiitution? Oh, we didnt. Manu wants to use that as a souvenir.

THE END.
[/b]
lol, easy bro. The game's over cheesy. Ya, I'm aware of the errors, even proven Manu supporters couldn't defend him, I mean, who fails to make a sub in a game he's losing until the 80th minute? And then it's a crappy sub. That's how Iheanacho, Yahaya, Moses and Chidera went to New Zealand as tourists grin....Well, I hope Mustapha got enough pictures *Seun, we need an emoji that's actually rolling and laughing* grin grin
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Badosqi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Well germany group was not that useless after all.

A certain Uzbekistan whitewash Austria 2 nil today. The same austria that many tipped to make it to the quarter final easily. They played against ghana, panama and argentina.

But I still find it hard austria 0-2 uzbekistan.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
mrham03:
sorry bro, i know how it hurts to be out. I think manu garba should be given a second chance. Dis was his first time at an under-20 worldcup.
i agree with you, he should have played the European stars but why he kept them on d bench is what still baffles d shi. t outta me
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Honourable Chidi Lloyd, I say bring the Mace.
hahahahahahaha...abeg make una no kee me today. Mace kwanu? Who you wan Mace? Chai! I don die
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
safarigirl:
dunno what the hell happened...didn't even see the match. But if you had given an elementary school ccoach this team, he would've thrown everything at the Germans and gone full throttle....I mean, it was that basic.

Throw the freaking arsenal and damn it to hell. I'm not even close to being a coach, but I damn sure would have done better
ur head dey there jare, he should have gone for 3 substitutions at once, bring in ur jokers but he never bulged, seems he sold d match
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

No one underrated them. But, this our team is Super and we should not fear anyone. By the way, we did not lose because we met a superior opponent. We lost because the coaching crew did not do right things.
Thank u for drumming it into his head, the guy has been negative n pessimistic from beginning, wetin
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joachinx: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
You are very correct.. You can't have a Moses Simon(one of d hottest young player in d world very fast n skillful..technically sound); Musa Yahaya(one of d best in. D world); Iheanacho(haba naa..no one needs to say anythg abt dis guy..scoring abt 5 goals in 6 games for Man City jst b4 dis tournament); Success Isaac.. and choose to keep all of dem on the bench... jst because d starting 11 won Korea n Hungary(anybody can flog these guys anytym any day.. infact d lineup againt Brazil wld. av defeated both teams mercilessly.. Manu Killed d game.. Ball possession wz around sixty sthg as against thirty sthg..Shots on target..over 12.. I doubt if we had any.. meanwyl u av d materials attack this guys..
safarigirl:
dunno what the hell happened...didn't even see the match. But if you had given an elementary school ccoach this team, he would've thrown everything at the Germans and gone full throttle....I mean, it was that basic.

Throw the freaking arsenal and damn it to hell. I'm not even close to being a coach, but I damn sure would have done better
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Badosqi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Seriously the germans outplayed us today possession, shots on goal and at goal. They created a whooping 19 chances against 1 chance that we created. If not for Enaholo it could have been 4-0 or 5-0.

19 scoring chances against 1, 65% ball possession against our own 35%.

Please someone should tell me the difference between us and tams like fiji, uzbekistan and honduras that the germans had played. They outclassed them too.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by dabossman(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
I am all for pushing your boys. We have no problem with that because this boys are better than some in big clubs. However, an early change when things are not going to plans. These boys will not secure top clubs by crashing out early playing 90 mins.

Pull Awo for Nacho for the second half of this game and start Awo in the next.

That is not what this coach was thinking. Manu wanted a loss. That is the simple truth.

On the sports news this morning I heard FIFA had instructed teams to swap videos of their last game with each other. Immediately I knew there was a problem. The Germans will go and analyse our game man for man and tactics for tactics. What will our coaches do with the tape they give us? The Germans simply stopped us from playing. They kept the ball from us and closed us down quickly when we had it.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
ajf:

Oga, forget weather! Didn't Switzerland come to our own hot weather to win the U-17 world Cup?
the Swiss team won that game (final) via a header from a corner, our defenders were caught napping, the Nigerian team led by okoro n Co dominated that game from beginning to end and maybe u forget that game was played in the evening (cold weather) not a hot weather like u want us to believe. European teams find it difficult playing football in the afternoon in hot temperate regions where there are much sunshine like North, East and West African countries. They get easily dehydrated and run out of steam thereby not giving their best. Oga extreme weather conditions affect players
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by chaberry(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikron:
u have been harping on this avoid Germany this and that even before we played Hungary, what exactly is ur problem? I believe u re happy we lost because u want to justify ur fear of dodging Germany, oga Germany was not the problem why we lost today but because of the stubborn stance of coach manu that refused to play his best legs in a knock out match like this, for once the Germans too lost their scoring boots, didn't that tell u they also find the match difficult? If our best stars played from beginning do u think the score line would have ended like this? Pls contribute on tactics of the coach or lack of it instead of yapping on dodging certain teams, Germany were very beatable if our coach had done d needful. Abeg say something else, this ur talk of we would have Dodged Germany is becoming boring
I can't believe this, Before this tournament you guys hype this coach and claim that he is the best thing to ever happen to our u.20 to the extend of boastfully and confidently saying that he will trash all his opponents and bring home the trophy, now tell me, have he suddenly turn to a tactless coach? Is he now clueless? Believe it or not we lose 2day because we played a better team(infact the scoreline is flattery to us) afterall this is the same team that have won our last games. So stop blaming the coach and accept that we played a better team, you can only blame the coach for instructing his boys to win the Hungary game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by chaberry(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikron:
the Swiss team won that game (final) via a header from a corner, our defenders were caught napping, the Nigerian team led by okoro n Co dominated that game from beginning to end and maybe u forget that game was played in the evening (cold weather) not a hot weather like u want us to believe. European teams find it difficult playing football in the afternoon in hot temperate regions where there are much sunshine like North, East and West African countries. They get easily dehydrated and run out of steam thereby not giving their best. Oga extreme weather conditions affect players
You are just blaming everything but yourself. Very soon you will blame their jersey
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mikron(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Laughing to the bank.
i get u niw cheesy
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by mrham03(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
mikron:
i agree with you, he should have played the European stars but why he kept them on d bench is what still baffles d shi. t outta me
dont know but maybe he thought bringing on more attackers could have weaken the midfield more and make the germans score more goals. Either way i think he should have taken the risk of bringing in attackers afterall he lost anyway.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
safarigirl:
That's how Iheanacho, Yahaya, Moses and Chidera went to New Zealand as tourists grin....Well, I hope Mustapha got enough pictures *Seun, we need an emoji that's actually rolling and laughing* grin grin

LOL. MY BELLE HAFF TEARED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.