Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,773 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (483666 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
finniblinks:
we are yet to see moses'S abililities
YOU haven't seen Moses Simon ?.
One of the best Young talents in europe.
.Here are some highlights. Enjoy if you've got data to burn :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgRkBGP2dqE&itct=CDkQpDAYASITCPSh1uWLxMUCFQJvagodEjAAxFILbW9zZXMgc2ltb20%3D&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0-DE2jmf2Q&itct=CCQQpDAYCCITCPSh1uWLxMUCFQJvagodEjAAxFILbW9zZXMgc2ltb20%3D&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_Rp6IU00Y&itct=CDMQpDAYAyITCPSh1uWLxMUCFQJvagodEjAAxFILbW9zZXMgc2ltb20%3D&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by FavourCintosis(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
Nawaoo..no news update yet?...plz Joe we need update..my mind is on diz match since
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
lexyman:

U don't judge that way ... Idowu is a silent worker he shield the back line . U need to analyze the role of each and every one of the team before u can decide that.
True. Idowu plays a different role from Nwakali.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by confun: 5:17pm On May 15, 2015
Update abt d match pls......joseph
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2015
Its Flying eagles 5 - 0 Nurnberg U23. Awoniyi brace, Sokari, Musa Mohammed, Muazaam with the goals. And it isnt even half time yet

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 15, 2015
naijanoni:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgRkBGP2dqE&itct=CDkQpDAYASITCPSh1uWLxMUCFQJvagodEjAAxFILbW9zZXMgc2ltb20%3D&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0-DE2jmf2Q&itct=CCQQpDAYCCITCPSh1uWLxMUCFQJvagodEjAAxFILbW9zZXMgc2ltb20%3D&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_Rp6IU00Y&itct=CDMQpDAYAyITCPSh1uWLxMUCFQJvagodEjAAxFILbW9zZXMgc2ltb20%3D&gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en
i have not watched him play for the Flying eagles
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by pappyshun(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2015
naijanoni:
Its Flying eagles 5 - 0 Nurnberg U23. Awoniyi brace, Sokari, Musa Mohammed, Muazaam with the goals. And it isnt even half time yet

Bros where ur source? No be basket ball news we wan hear joor!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
Flying Eagles 4-0 Nuremburg under 23.

Awoniyi 2....Mohammed 1, dont know the 4th scorer.

8mins into the second half.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Badosqi(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
naijanoni:

Mhen!!! Moses na confarm baller ooo. Correct winger, fast pace, brilliant football sense. Hope he can replcate this in flying eagles. It will be hard to bench this type of player, he gats everything in his care. Experience, exposure, top flight football with correct league.
New Zealand here we GO!!!!!!

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
pappyshun:

Bros where ur source? No be basket ball news we wan hear joor!

He is right.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 5:25pm On May 15, 2015
Massacre in Germany. 5-0. 35 minutes gone.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Badosqi(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2015
naijanoni:
Yebariba...... These guys na die... I swear.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 15, 2015
Badosqi:
Mhen!!! Moses na confarm baller ooo. Correct winger, fast pace, brilliant football sense. Hope he can replcate this in flying eagles. It will be hard to bench this type of player, he gats everything in his care. Experience, exposure, top flight football with correct league.

Moses na hype....Awoniyi is the baller.. I wonder when people will appreciate this guy's magic.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by pappyshun(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2015
gbosaa:

He is right.

Conflicting report.....naijanoni's report is 5nil, awoniyi brace and not yet half time while Gbosaa's report is 4nil, awoniyi 2goals and 8mins into second half.

I beg source joor!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
pappyshun:

Conflicting report.....naijanoni's report is 5nil, awoniyi brace and not yet half time while Gbosaa's report is 4nil, awoniyi 3goals and 8mins into second half.

I beg source joor!

Someone who is supposed to be watching it live in Germany told me. its 5-0 but he said its about 70 minutes gone whereas Joseph said they are still in the first half.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2015
Chai,these stuff is getting interesting.
Biko,updates on the match.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by pappyshun(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2015
gbosaa:

Someone who is supposed to be watching it live in Germany told me. its 5-0 but he said its about 70 minutes gone whereas Joseph said they are still in the first half.

Thanks for the update my brother.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Badosqi(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2015
gbosaa:

Moses na hype....Awoniyi is the baller.. I wonder when people will appreciate this guy's magic.

Moses na hype keh?... Have you watched his match before or highlights. The guy is good ooo.
Who no know say Awoniyi is the main deal? Awoniyi is in his form of his life banging goals like kilode!!!
Well they play different position. Moses is a wing man, Awoniyi frontman.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by pappyshun(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2015
How I wished these boys could play Keshi/NFF/PDP eagles.... grin
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by confun: 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
O boi, wahala don happen, ds boys are killers o.....
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
finniblinks:
i have not watched him play for the Flying eagles
I don't think he has played with this flying eagles set. Was on the fringes of the last U20 team that were eliminated at the Round of 16 in Turkey(2013)
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
Badosqi:
Moses na hype keh?... Have you watched his match before or highlights. The guy is good ooo.
Who no know say Awoniyi is the main deal? Awoniyi is in his form of his life banging goals like kilode!!!
Well they play different position. Moses is a wing man, Awoniyi frontman.

Moses is yet to prove himself. The rest of the boys are tested and trusted. Forget Belgian league. If Awoniyi, Musa Mohammed, Idowu, Mathew and Ifeanyi Ifeanyi fail to go the world cup.. I will be very sad. Awo is the man, Mohammed is indispensable, Idowu is a workaholic, he covers every blade, Mathew and Ifeanyi.... i cant say more, watch the two with their one-two passes, vision and defence splitting passes. I would prefer Mathew to Iheanacho.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by joseph1013: 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Half time.
Flying Eagles 5 Nurnberg 0
Two for Awoniyi,
one for Musa
one for Muazam
one for Sokari
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 5:46pm On May 15, 2015
Badosqi:
Would likely play in the UEFA champions league next season. His team Gent are currently on top of the belgian league, with 3 matches left.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by FavourCintosis(m): 5:48pm On May 15, 2015
naijanoni:
Jesuuus!! shocked
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by naijanoni(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
gbosaa:

Moses is yet to prove himself. The rest of the boys are tested and trusted. Forget Belgian league. If Awoniyi, Musa Mohammed, Idowu, Mathew and Ifeanyi Ifeanyi fail to go the world cup.. I will be very sad. Awo is the man, Mohammed is indispensable, Idowu is a workaholic, he covers every blade, Mathew and Ifeanyi.... i cant say more, watch the two with their one-two passes, vision and defence splitting passes. I would prefer Mathew to Iheanacho.
Moses simon only joined gent few months ago. Despite that he was nominated for the Best black player in belgium award. He finished as runner-up ahead of Man-U and chelsea target Youri Tielemans(of Anderlecht), despite playing in the league for just 3 months( the rest played full season). E no easy.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Badosqi(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
gbosaa:

And how sure are you that Simon won't give 100% when he gets the chance. Yes I understand where you are coming from, the other players have been in the team for long. The cohesion and teamwork between them is great,but the coaching crew wouldn't have given Moses(a player yet to play with the guys) a chance if they didn't see something special in him.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by terzurum5(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
1 gbosaa to Manu Garba for this killer squard. I am not too comfortable with Olorunleke Ojo (Giwa FC) though. He was just a shadow of himself during the just concluded African Youth Championship. Hope he proves me wrong any way.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
Awoniyi my loff, striker extraordinaire, fine boy no pimples, footballer wey sabi book. He never disappoints me kiss

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Badosqi(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2015
naijanoni:

Would likely play in the UEFA champions league next season. His team Gent are currently on top of the belgian league, with 3 matches left.
I pray and hope they maintain the lead to clinch the league title and also book the champions league spot. It is good to be honest when we see a good player, Moses Simon is a good player with a great career ahead of him.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 6:02pm On May 15, 2015
Muazam is the stĂ ndby player in case of injury

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Danycrusoe(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2015
Oh boy I must not miss any of these guys matches in NZ d team is complete, beaurifu football, dribbling skills, goals goals and goals. Dis team will lift D image of d Super Eagles in d nearest future starting from d 2016 olympic games in brazil, den AFCON 2017 in Gabon den d confederations cup in Russia 2017, cuz we r winning d AFCON in Gabon..... Am being optimistic

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins