Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers (25470 Views)

Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
bukad116:
how can you help me pick good from texas and deliver it to my door step in ijebu ode and how much will it cost?

Dear bukad116
Kindly contact LSM Global they ship from Texas to Nigeria and they are very reliable too, there details are below.

Call: 832 512 4404
Email: sales@lsmglobalshipping.com
http://lsmglobalshipping.com/

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by riosworos(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Pick up my package n send 2 me.....LEX
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by fiestajoe: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hello Good day to you
Pls krismax, can you help me pick up my items at nisiborps procurement at ajao estate and send to me. it will be arriving by monday in their lagos office, its a 15kg parcel.
I stay at ijanikin area along badagry express way lagos.
want to know how much is the cost fee to move my items to my destination?
and where is the pick up point of collection?
thanks
reply asap.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2015
riosworos:
Pick up my package n send 2 me.....LEX

Hi Lex.

Thanks for your patronage. Sorry for the delayed responce my Moniker/Nairaland Handle had some slight issues. Am glad u have recieved the phone we dispatched to you to Warri.

Regards
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2015
fiestajoe:
Hello Good day to you
Pls krismax, can you help me pick up my items at nisiborps procurement at ajao estate and send to me. it will be arriving by monday in their lagos office, its a 15kg parcel.
I stay at ijanikin area along badagry express way lagos.
want to know how much is the cost fee to move my items to my destination?
and where is the pick up point of collection?
thanks
reply asap.

Hi fiestajoe.

Thanks for your patronage. Am glad u have recieved your parcel we dispatched to Ijanikin.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Sorry.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by bukky1: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Good reports so far. How do u get my goods from my supplier in China?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
bukky1:
Good reports so far. How do u get my goods from my supplier in China?

Hi bukky1

Thanks for visiting us online. You will tell your supplier to forward your goods to our Guangzhou China address and after which we will ship to Lagos or to any other state in the federation u decide.

Regards.

Krixmas! Helping u to reach the sky!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by nortcentrallord(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello Krixmax, can you help me pick up a parcel of 0.5kg from Rubidoux, Riverside, California to Kogi state or can you direct me to a credible company that can do that? What is the cost? Thanks.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by worriedfellow: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wao! Wonderfull work you are doing here. I want to ship a good from china(shenzen) to lokoja. Can you do that? I have been buying from the supplier but I use dhl which is rather xpensive. Can you please reply to toniamodu@yahoo.com the cost inclusive the charge per kg and other hidden charges please. Also your address in China. Thanks.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by slingerf: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
@worried fellow,pls how do u calculate ur kg cos all the product am seeing,dere package size is around 0.30kg,kind of strange(wrist watch precisely)
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Konnektions146(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Used Krismax to move my goods from Lag to pH
Good to use krismax for my haulage needs , they were fast and delivered on time.

Recommended
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by completey(f): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello, how much will you pick up a package of 45kg from LSM and deliver to me in Ado Ekiti?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by slingerf: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
pls i need an address in lagos i can give to the chinese supplier where krixmas can pick it up. pls ur quick response will be appreciated
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by slingerf: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
slingerf:
pls i need an address in lagos i can give to the chinese supplier where krixmas can pick it up. pls ur quick response will be appreciated
pls naaaaa,help a bro
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Hello Krixmax, can you help me pick up a parcel of 0.5kg from Rubidoux, Riverside, California to Kogi state or can you direct me to a credible company that can do that? What is the cost? Thanks.

Dear nortcentrallord.

Thanks for visiting our thread. I assume we spoke a couple of days ago via phone. You can kindly contact LSM Global shipping for all your shipping from the USA. Visit there website and you will get all information you require as per shipping from the USA. Should u have any Challenge with the MD of LSM Global kindly tell him you where directed from Krixmas Logistics and he will sort u out quickly.
And as soon as the parcel arrives Lagos we will then Ship it to your Location in Kogi.

Regards

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
slingerf:

Dear slingerf.

Pls sir i dont understand what u wish us to do for you. Kindly rephrase or better still give us a call on 0802 804 5004 so we can sort it out swiftly.

Regards

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
completey:
Hello, how much will you pick up a package of 45kg from LSM and deliver to me in Ado Ekiti?

Dear completey.

Its nice to read from you. Pls whats the content of your 45kg package at LSM Global. Kindly contact us via phone/Whatsapp or Blackberry chart so we can sort out your package to AdoEkiti quickly.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Konnektions146:

Used Krismax to move my goods from Lag to pH
Good to use krismax for my haulage needs , they were fast and delivered on time.

Recommended

Dear Konnektions146

Thanks for the trust you had in us to move your goods close to 2million naira from Lagos to PH. You demonstrated trust in leaving them in our custody and we deliverd even if it took us driving through the night to deliver first thing in the moning to PH.

We appreciate u and look forward to doing more bizness together!

Regards

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by completey(f): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
goodtalk:

Dear completey.

Its nice to read from you. Pls whats the content of your 45kg package at LSM Global. Kindly contact us via phone/Whatsapp or Blackberry chart so we can sort out your package to AdoEkiti quickly.

Regards.
I have already send a whatsapp msg about 3days ago but. No response from you yet.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
completey:

I have already send a whatsapp msg about 3days ago but. No response from you yet.

Sorry ma. My fone fell and got disconnected and on re assembling it i discouverd that most of my old whatsapp charts had all deleted.
We would be expecting your next shipment via LSM Global.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by donpata(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi Krixmas! Am not into any importation thing. I just wanna buy a tech product from china and have you ship it to me in Kaduna. Do you attend to such orders and how much will it cost (every every) to get say a tablet from China to me over here in KD? Plus, I wanna buy some products from ebay, is it possible for you to bring it to me? thks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
donpata:
Hi Krixmas! Am not into any importation thing. I just wanna buy a tech product from china and have you ship it to me in Kaduna. Do you attend to such orders and how much will it cost (every every) to get say a tablet from China to me over here in KD? Plus, I wanna buy some products from ebay, is it possible for you to bring it to me? thks
Am in Kd too and I ship most of my items through lagos while krixmas logistics send it down to kd for me.
Once had my item delivered the next day and on another occasion after 3days.
All in all, their service is top notch,communication is on point and I will recommend them to anyone looking for effective and efficient quality service.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by bush4ker(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2015
@op iim comfused about logistics..do u have a pick up point at awka?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by bush4ker(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2015
@op iim comfused about logistics..do u have a pick up point at awka?apart from using regular bus
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by darmochy1(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2015
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Eghosa1(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
darmochy1:
Krixmas and their scamming schemes. You better put your house in order.

scamming schemes?? I doubt this. Krixmas is renowned here atleast and credible. Been scammed by their coy or had delay problems Buddy? They are distinct words.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by darmochy1(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2015
[
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by ShanghaiTLink: 8:06am On May 07, 2015
Hey Guys, it's great to see others Nigerians living in China doing a good job here in China for other Nigerians in need of goods or services from China. Good. Anyway, I want to use this medium to congratulate you guys and Inroduce my ow company SHANGHAI TRADE LINK COMPANY LTD CHINA- we provide free admissions service to Nigerians and Africans seeking admissions into some goverment Universities in China. We are authorized admissions representatives to several Universities here and currently have helped many Nigerian gain admission into schools in China. We offer courses from MBBS CLINICAL MEDICINE TO ENGINEERING, ECONOMICS, INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, ETC. Feel free to through our other treads for China admisions and contact us if you or your friends need our service
James
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by darmochy1(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2015
Eghosa1:

scamming schemes?? I doubt this. Krixmas is renowned here atleast and credible. Been scammed by their coy or had delay problems Buddy? They are distinct words.
The situation is being solved internally. I'm sorry for using the word 'scam'

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Kysa(f): 9:19am On May 10, 2015
Please do you have a branch in Benin city?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Introduce Your Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.