Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers (25422 Views)

Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Adinije: Good job Krismaxx. My items was picked up from Mikky and was delivered to a friend same day. Keep the good work. looking forward to doing business with u. But next time u are going to waybill it straight to me. This third party ish was stressful us all. Once again well done.

Hi Adinije! Tanks for your commendation. If only u had told us to ship straight to the East it would have been better than sending it to your third party address, though it was stressful locating the reciepent but neverthless we appreciate u for trusting us with your expensive cargo. Looking forward to doing more biz with u.
Regards.

Team krixmas.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by afrokid(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Hello krixmas, I'm currently in abuja and wanna buy some items from China and send it to my customers their in Lagos. I want to know if you could do the whole delivery and logistics process? Thanks.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 4:36am On Aug 05, 2014
afrokid: Hello krixmas, I'm currently in abuja and wanna buy some items from China and send it to my customers their in Lagos. I want to know if you could do the whole delivery and logistics process? Thanks.

Hi Afrokid.

Tanks for your patronage! We indeed procure and ship items from china to our customers doorsteps. We have assisted over 50 clients purchase and ship various items from China to Nigeria. We will be glad to serve u in this regard.

Thanks.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Yugosng(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Warning: This tesimonial/guide is very long, but contains tips that guarantees to help your devilries get fulfilled on time. Read at your own "risk" grin

It feels so bad to see the once very rich (in terms of superb testimonials) thread of Krismax logistics looking so thin presently - no thanks to the attack on NairaLand that lead to data loss.

I was one of the very satisfied customers that left a couple of testimonials in the last thread (my name was HanoBoss - my username went with the data loss too embarassed) and I am going to leave another again - I owe that to such an effective company.

Here is my "story"...

It is over about 5 months now that I first tested Krismax and stuck with them (after using a couple of other logistics company with no satisfaction).

Their effectiveness has only gotten better by the day, as I get to understand them better and take into cognizance how difficult their work actually is out there on the ever busy streets of Lasgidi.

Krismax has delivered on schedule on most occassions (even if they fail, they make it up in the next 24 hrs), collected my funds, kept very careful records, and sent my money over for all my sales, with absolutely 101% transparency - strictly no BS or stories.

This is not to say that they don't have their own ups and downs, but even if they get everything wrong, I'd continue to use them for one reason - their honesty and transparency!!

For a "Corper" serving in far away Calabar, who is moving lots of sales every other day and delivering to happy customers mostly in Lagos (then all over Nigeria) with the use of Krismax Logistics, I am in a good position to preach to you how far[b] trust, transparency and honesty can go - Krismax has got these qualities.[/b]

You might want to complain that they fail to deliver very quickly some times, but hey, cut them some slack. It is not easy. Every company experience downtimes from time to time. Even almighty DHL fails some times - I got a package to their office last Friday to dispatch, and they couldn't process my order till Monday (28 hours delay), because they didn't have light!!

Experiencing some delay in deliveries to your customers? Here are some tips to help ease the nerves of your customers. These are some of the things I've started implementing myself going forward:

1. When you get an order, call and prime your customers first. Instead of promising next day delivery (on setting up Krismax to fail from the get-go), tell them you will deliver on our before 5 days...pls how long does it take DHL to deliver?

This way, you under-promise, and then over deliver - I see a happy customer! Plus Krismax is sure not to fail you on such comfy schedule. a win-win!!

2. If you have frequent orders, instead of having Krismax always waste productive time that would have been used in delivering your order in taking a trip down to your house/store/office in far-away Badagry for pick-up, why not hand over a batch of goods to them on each visit so that they can be fulfilling your orders from there?

Don't be scared that they will "pinch" your goods - I was initially scared too. I have been doing this for the past 5 months with no incidents. This reduces delivery cost, and also ensures timely delivery.

Bonus Tip:

If Krismax fails in delivery, be patient and kindly inquire to know why it happened...I mean you run a business too and you're not 100% efficient either. Some unforeseen circumstances, out of your control, can set you up not to meet up your promise.

Shouting at the top of your voice and making immature comments might only fetch you an equal response (we are all humans) and won't get things done. Be calm and work out a plan to get your order fulfilled.

Ok. Enough of the lectures.

More success to all importers!

More power to Krismax!!

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yugosng: Warning: This tesimonial/guide is very long, but contains tips that guarantees to help your devilries get fulfilled on time. Read at your own "risk" grin

It feels so bad to see the once very rich (in terms of superb testimonials) thread of Krismax logistics looking so thin presently - no thanks to the attack on NairaLand that lead to data loss.

I was one of the very satisfied customers that left a couple of testimonials in the last thread (my name was HanoBoss - my username went with the data loss too embarassed) and I am going to leave another again - I owe that to such an effective company.

Here is my "story"...

It is over about 5 months now that I first tested Krismax and stuck with them (after using a couple of other logistics company with no satisfaction).

Their effectiveness has only gotten better by the day, as I get to understand them better and take into cognizance how difficult their work actually is out there on the ever busy streets of Lasgidi.

Krismax has delivered on schedule on most occassions (even if they fail, they make it up in the next 24 hrs), collected my funds, kept very careful records, and sent my money over for all my sales, with absolutely 101% transparency - strictly no BS or stories.

This is not to say that they don't have their own ups and downs, but even if they get everything wrong, I'd continue to use them for one reason - their honesty and transparency!!

For a "Corper" serving in far away Calabar, who is moving lots of sales every other day and delivering to happy customers mostly in Lagos (then all over Nigeria) with the use of Krismax Logistics, I am in a good position to preach to you how far[b] trust, transparency and honesty can go - Krismax has got these qualities.[/b]

You might want to complain that they fail to deliver very quickly some times, but hey, cut them some slack. It is not easy. Every company experience downtimes from time to time. Even almighty DHL fails some times - I got a package to their office last Friday to dispatch, and they couldn't process my order till Monday (28 hours delay), because they didn't have light!!

Experiencing some delay in deliveries to your customers? Here are some tips to help ease the nerves of your customers. These are some of the things I've started implementing myself going forward:

1. When you get an order, call and prime your customers first. Instead of promising next day delivery (on setting up Krismax to fail from the get-go), tell them you will deliver on our before 5 days...pls how long does it take DHL to deliver?

This way, you under-promise, and then over deliver - I see a happy customer! Plus Krismax is sure not to fail you on such comfy schedule. a win-win!!

2. If you have frequent orders, instead of having Krismax always waste productive time that would have been used in delivering your order in taking a trip down to your house/store/office in far-away Badagry for pick-up, why not hand over a batch of goods to them on each visit so that they can be fulfilling your orders from there?

Don't be scared that they will "pinch" your goods - I was initially scared too. I have been doing this for the past 5 months with no incidents. This reduces delivery cost, and also ensures timely delivery.

Bonus Tip:

If Krismax fails in delivery, be patient and kindly inquire to know why it happened...I mean you run a business too and you're not 100% efficient either. Some unforeseen circumstances, out of your control, can set you up not to meet up your promise.

Shouting at the top of your voice and making immature comments might only fetch you an equal response (we are all humans) and won't get things done. Be calm and work out a plan to get your order fulfilled.

Ok. Enough of the lectures.

More success to all importers!

More power to Krismax!!

Dear Yugosng/Hanoboss!

Whao! Tanks for this candid commendation,admonition and heart felt analysis of our relationship. You delt with various subject matters as though you were in the Logistics Business!

At Krixmas Logistics Services we will always strive to out do our best and satisfy our now teaming clients.

What else can we say!

Jump on Board!

1 Share

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by falansa: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Welldone Krixmas, actually I was referred to you from one of ymodulus topics. My question is, are you able to ship From abroad too e.g China? Or you just help pick up goods from airport in Nigeria??
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
falansa: Welldone Krixmas, actually I was referred to you from one of ymodulus topics. My question is, are you able to ship From abroad too e.g China? Or you just help pick up goods from airport in Nigeria??

Hi falansa!

Tanks for coming around! Ymodulus has shown himself a true friend and at krixmas we are glad to associate with him and his projects.

Due to popular Demands from our customers we have started procurment and shipment services from China to your door steps in Nigeria. And we are glad to announce that we have procured and shipped various items on behalf of 52 customers so far.

For quicker interactions with us kindly call or chat with us on the numbers on our signature page.

Regards.

Krixmas! Excellence our trade mark!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Raypawer(m): 3:39am On Aug 07, 2014
goodtalk: mayorall:

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/ krixmas -logistics-
services.for-cheap-pickups]

Dear Mayorall,

We are glad to associate with you on this your new project. And as your Logistics/courier partner for your products we will always strive to give your numerous clientel base affordable and efficient services.

Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Air Frieght services
5.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
6.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!.

how much do you charge per kg of an item from Lagos to Eket, Uyo
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Raypawer:

how much do you charge per kg of an item from Lagos to Eket, Uyo

Hi Raypower,

Tanks for your inquiry. We would like to know what item you intend to ship to Eket and secondly where we would pick it up from before conveying it to Transport company park, this information requested above will determine how much we might charge over all.

Our services are affordable and we will advice you to reach us with our contact details on our signature page for more discuss.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by glamfactor9ja: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Always great doing business with you guys. Excellent service always. I confidently recommend you to others
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2014
glamfactor9ja: Always great doing business with you guys. Excellent service always. I confidently recommend you to others

Dear glamfactor9ja!
We appreciate your consistent patronage of our services! And we appreciate you also for always recommending us to your group of friends and associates!
At Krixmas Logistics Services we pledge to always exceed your expectations.

Regards.

Team Krixmas.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by longman56: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks for delivering the watch to my customer in Banana Island and for prompt deposit of the money collected from the customer into my account. I will definitely use your services again.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
longman56: Thanks for delivering the watch to my customer in Banana Island and for prompt deposit of the money collected from the customer into my account. I will definitely use your services again.

Hi Longman56.

Thanks for the patronage! Supporting our customers business is what distinqueshes us from the rest. we appreciate you and we are looking forward to a lasting business relationship.

Regards.

Krixmas.

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
goodtalk: Welcome Back Nairaland!

We wish to say a big thank you to our numerous clients that gave us business to the tune of 2000 parcels in less than two months of our operations. It shows you trust us and we will keep getting better to serve your business interests. We lost our old thread with so much of your accolades but together we can make it happen again!

Brief Intro

Krixmas Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efficient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China, Dubai or else where in the world and you need an intermediary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

Krixmas Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.

Please Note! The New Price Regime is to check any ambiguity and Harmonize our operations.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-10kg and where such goods weigh above 10kg kindly notify us accordingly.

We deliver goods all across Nigeria with special arrangements with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Charles Okojie
08028045004 [calls/watsapp]
BB Pin 27CE3A48.
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Christopher Oziah
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Office Address: The Studio 18 Awoniyi Elemo Street 7&8 Bustop Off Osolo Way International Airport Road Lagos.

A Trial will convince you!

how much is your charges /kg from china to Nigeria? And how do one go about it?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by pokenose(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Krixmas has done it again! My customers in different parts of the country have all received their goods safely and swiftly thanks to krixmax. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more business with you.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:05am On Aug 17, 2014
pokenose: Krixmas has done it again! My customers in different parts of the country have all received their goods safely and swiftly thanks to krixmax. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more business with you.

Dear Oga Pokenose!
I greet you sir! Our oga at the Top I greet u!!
We appreciate your patronage and we promise to always exceed your expectation.
Regards to my Family members in that your glass house.

Cheers.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:18am On Aug 17, 2014
Dear All!

At Krixmas Logistics Services we have devised various safe and affordable means of getting your goods to every nook and cranie of the country most expecially states in the northern parts where there are no direct vehicles or Flight from Lagos e.g Zamfara, Kebbi, Taraba etc.
Any time you receive a purhase order from a far flung parts of the nation and your are thinking of what to do, just give us a call and we will arrange the logistics to get your packages there saftly and affordably.

We have never recorded a case of any missing item! As at today we have deliverd 4620 parcels sucessfully inter state and intra state.

At Krixmas we mean business!
Join us!!

Regards.
Team krixmas

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Thespecialone(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2014
KLS comes highly recommended, we do business several times EVERY week and it's been nothing but great service. When you see someone doing something commendable, you acknowledge it.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Thespecialone: KLS comes highly recommended, we do business several times EVERY week and it's been nothing but great service. When you see someone doing something commendable, you acknowledge it.

Dear Thespecialone!

Thanks for your ever increasing patronage! we appreciate you.
Krixmas Logistics Services blazing the trail.

Positive Feed back coming from a heavy weight! What else are you waiting for?

Jump ship!
Krixmas the way forward!!.

Regards.

Team Krixmas.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by zopaks: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
I want to deliver a wristwatch to Abuja and Olodi Apapa, how much is my charge? Give me the break down
....awaiting your response
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
zopaks: I want to deliver a wristwatch to Abuja and Olodi Apapa, how much is my charge? Give me the break down
....awaiting your response

Hi Zopaks.
Gooday sir! our service charge within Lagos is N700, outskirt of Lagos N1000 and to Abuja will be dependent on where we would pickup the items in Lagos before delivering to Abuja park, our services are generally affordable. Kindly put a call across to us and lets arrange logistics for your items, our contact Phone numbers are on our signature page.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Krak(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
You have succesfully delivered another product for me again. I will definitely continue using your services.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Krak: You have succesfully delivered another product for me again. I will definitely continue using your services.

Tank you Krak!
At KrixMas we make your business our business! In that way your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Regards Krak.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Fran6ik: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please what is the progress on transist to Delta today?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=Fran6ik]Please what is the progress on transist to Delta today?[/quote

Hi Fran6ik!

Your package should hit Abraka any time from now! i hope you saw the transport company manager and drivers information i sent across to you via watsapp/Text Message.

When u pickup your parcel kindly send us an acknowledgment text message.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by jonddon(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2014
What is our exchange rate and ur shipping per kg?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
jonddon: What is our exchange rate and ur shipping per kg?

Hi Jonddon! your question is not very clear, do u mean whats our exchange rate is if we where to procure goods on your behalf or if we were to ship only.
kindly reach us with details on our signature page for further discussion.

Regards.

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Our Dear Esteemed Clients and would be clients. We are glad to inform you that Krixmas Logistics Services has commenced the shipment of goods to all countries in the west coast and its environ. Do you live in Ghana, Benin Republic, Togo, The Gambia, and you wish to ship items to Nigeria or you live in Nigeria and wish to send items to any west coast country, kindly contact us for more information.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by isaactolu: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Since I've known Krixmas logistics I have never had a moment of regret with them, prompt and fast delivery to all TrendyNaija customers across the country and more they treat you like king, they even offer drop-shipping wow!!
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Rockcalvary(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2014
I've used Krixmas for about 4-5 months now, and I must confess they're the best. Great service, Fast delivery, cheapest prices..what more can you ask for??
I hardly make comments on NL, but I had to do this one. We need to get this thread back up to the way it was before...even better.
Krixmas is more than a logistics company to me right now, they're almost business partners. Cause they'll take your deliveries seriously and personally. And I like that. More grease to your elbow guys.. and please make provision for the expansion coming in, so you don't lose your touch! That's what happens to most people, and I pray it doesn't happen with you.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by bank2k4real(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mr Krixmas thanks for making my business a success...for prompt pick up and delivery...nice one....keep it up...hope to do more biz with you.....

Check my signature below for more details...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Introduce Your Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.