Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers - Business To Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers (25483 Views)

Admair Logistics Services, Pickups And Delivery Within Lagos And Ogun. / <<< Kobomart Logistics & Customer Care Service >>> / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2015
ShanghaiTLink:
Hey Guys, it's great to see others Nigerians living in China doing a good job here in China for other Nigerians in need of goods or services from China. Good. Anyway, I want to use this medium to congratulate you guys and Inroduce my ow company SHANGHAI TRADE LINK COMPANY LTD CHINA- we provide free admissions service to Nigerians and Africans seeking admissions into some goverment Universities in China. We are authorized admissions representatives to several Universities here and currently have helped many Nigerian gain admission into schools in China. We offer courses from MBBS CLINICAL MEDICINE TO ENGINEERING, ECONOMICS, INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, ETC. Feel free to through our other treads for China admisions and contact us if you or your friends need our service
James

Dear James, we appreciate your friendship with Krixmas Logistics. We would continiously refer your services to our teaming clients.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2015
Kysa:
Please do you have a branch in Benin city?

Dear kysa. We deliver items from Lagos to anywhere in Nigeria. What exact service would you want us to render for u in Benin,

Regards,
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2015
Dear Clients.

We wish to say a big thank you for your patronage over the months and to inform you that our M.D Mr Charles is currently in China to attend the 117th International trade fair (Canton Fair), and as well connect with various Factory owners and numerous suppliers all in a bid to serve you better.

We wish to apologise to some of our clients who may have experienced some delays in their transactions because of the unavoidable absence of our MD to please be excercise a little patience as their transaction outstandings will be sorted out .

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Emerald65(f): 1:20pm On May 15, 2015
goodtalk:
Dear Clients.

We wish to say a big thank you for your patronage over the months and to inform you that our M.D Mr Charles is currently in China to attend the 117th International trade fair (Canton Fair), and as well connect with various Factory owners and numerous suppliers all in a bid to serve you better.

We wish to apologise to some of our clients who may have experienced some delays in their transactions because of the unavoidable absence of our MD to please be excercise a little patience as their transaction outstandings will be sorted out .

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards.

For those looking for a logistics firm to help with delivery of goods within Lagos , Krismax logistics is very reliable. U can drop your goods with them to deliver for you within Lagos n get ur money back, this is for those outside Lagos.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:06am On May 16, 2015
Emerald65:

For those looking for a logistics firm to help with delivery of goods within Lagos , Krismax logistics is very reliable. U can drop your goods with them to deliver for you within Lagos n get ur money back, this is for those outside Lagos.

Dear Emerald65, We at Krixmas appreciate your business relationship and cherish your continious understanding and patronage.

We wish your business well.

Regards.

N.B - Our services cater for all customers, those in Lagos, those out of Lagos and those in diaspora.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by estilo(f): 3:51pm On May 18, 2015
Can I have your official number?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2015
estilo:
Can I have your official number?

Dear estilo,

Thanks for visiting us online. Our official contact numbers are on our signage below.

08028045004 call/Whatsapp.

We Look forward to serving your business intrests.

Regards,
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Emerald65(f): 7:46pm On May 26, 2015
Hello Sir, pls have being expecting a call from you. Have bn waiting patiently.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by gabriel74: 5:42am On May 31, 2015
Hello

Could you please give me your address in china, sorry for asking in case you have provided it before.

Gabriel
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by blessedcjlink: 11:40am On May 31, 2015
Buy goods at wholesale price from www.bayaboss.com
strictly for retailers
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by darmochy1(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2015
Hello krixmas, when will you be back in Nigeria. I need to know since your staff refused to reply my msgs. It's very urgent pls. This is Adedamola
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Bookiemart01(f): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
I sent an email to your box, kinly reply

goodtalk:
Welcome Back Nairaland!

We wish to say a big thank you to our numerous clients that gave us business to the tune of 2000 parcels in less than two months of our operations. It shows you trust us and we will keep getting better to serve your business interests. We lost our old thread with so much of your accolades but together we can make it happen again!

Brief Intro

Krixmas Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efficient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China, Dubai or else where in the world and you need an intermediary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

Krixmas Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.

Please Note! The New Price Regime is to check any ambiguity and Harmonize our operations.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-10kg and where such goods weigh above 10kg kindly notify us accordingly.

We deliver goods all across Nigeria with special arrangements with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Charles Okojie
08028045004 [calls/watsapp]
BB Pin 27CE3A48.
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Christopher Oziah
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Office Address: The Studio 18 Awoniyi Elemo Street 7&8 Bustop Off Osolo Way International Airport Road Lagos.

A Trial will convince you!

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by raywise17(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good evening krixmas i saw posts by ur recent clients about u being trustworthy dont be annoyed if dis question has already been asked or irrelivant please do u ship from china to nigeria cus i want to try shippin through u..if so do i pay my supplier to pay you or i pay directly to you..
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by ccaramel(f): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
How much to deliver light weight clothing to Onitsha from Lagos?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Chibenze(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by nesnaira: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Never will i use Kristmas logistics again. I have to call like 5 times a day before they send someone to come pick up items. Its like they are not ready for business, i was literally begging Charles to pickup/deliver items for me!!!
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by darmochy1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by darmochy1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
nesnaira:
Never will i use Kristmas logistics again. I have to call like 5 times a day before they send someone to come pick up items. Its like they are not ready for business, i was literally begging Charles to pickup/deliver items for me!!!
But I thought they said Charles is in China. These guys are not serious. No wonder he keeps ignoring my calls
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Amazingg: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2015
darmochy1:
Krixmas is acting irresponsibly nowadays. I'm giving them just a week to come to their yout?senses before I come back here to reveal their dubious and fraudulent acts. Imagine ignoring my calls for something they are guilty of.

Krixmas, do the needful within a week.
seriously Krixmas has lost it. Refusal to pick calls and reply msgs. Abeg have they answered you yet?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by darmochy1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Atesunate15(m): 1:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Charles, with urgency please help me check this link out

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60304763962/JYL-Wood-pulp-professional-80gsm-A4.html?S=p
what is the price to import 100 reams also to Owo in Ondo state. Thanks
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by busuyi44: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tnx u Krixmas logistics. I got d book today
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
busuyi44:
Tnx u Krixmas logistics. I got d book today

Hi busyi44.

Thank u for the patronage we are glad ur package arrived IFE safe and sound.

Regards.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by MRUNN(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Goodtalk pls help me checkout this product and how much it will cost KLS to ship it to Aba and also your China address is also needed.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Digital-Persona-USB-Biometric-Fingerprint-Scanner-Fingerprint-Reader-URU5000-URU4500-Free-SDK/2040272051.html
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by jossybig(m): 4:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Where is your China address located?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by jamarionj(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
any ideal of any logistics that can ship my items from uk /USA.... down to Nigeria. any suggestions?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Try bizbloke. Reliable and efficient

jamarionj:
any ideal of any logistics that can ship my items from uk /USA.... down to Nigeria. any suggestions?
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Contact us for all your ....

Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by Gboliwe: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
goodtalk:

Hi busyi44.

Thank u for the patronage we are glad ur package arrived IFE safe and sound.

Regards.

Mr Goodtalk, have you seen this thread yet?

https://www.nairaland.com/2711140/scamming-attitude-krixmas-logistics

Better fix it before it escalates and batter your image online.
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by darmochy1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello everyone. Be mindful of Krixmas Logistics for now. He's turning out to be something else. Check this thread for more details:

https://www.nairaland.com/2711114/scamming-attitude-krixmas-logistics#39648969
Re: Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers by goodtalk(m): 3:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Hi Gboliwe.

Thanks for the notification, we have made replies and stated our position in the thread they where first originated.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones / Introduce Your Business / Where Can I Buy/invest In Gold In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.