Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

"Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! (4977 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by sylvo: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
I wud add u on watsapp....pls what's d name?....
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
paulostical: You see what I told you, Congrats... Same place here too
congrats paulo... I no receive text frm unity ooo
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Abbey how far?
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Abbey247: congrats paulo... I no receive text frm unity ooo
Thanks man, Haa! what happen? Or can it be age consideration
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2014
rolabell: Young money, we gotta connect....send ur digits to ma email....rolabouncer@gmail.com
. Ok

1 Like

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Atk1nson(m): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2014
there are pple below 26 who didb't get the invite. So it's likely there's anoda batch
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 5:45am On Jul 03, 2014
Atk1nson:
there are pple below 26 who didb't get the invite. So it's likely there's anoda batch
Another batch? Hmmmm... Are you sure about that? They should have included every name in this batch, prolonged hope could make a soul weary... Youngmoney, can you please confirm if there is going to be another batch for TS...
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 5:47am On Jul 03, 2014
Abbey, can you please PM me your phone number let's chat...
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 6:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Morning folks, congrats to all who got the TS invite yesterday. For those who didn't, KEEP HOPE ALIVE. He hasn't brought u this far to leave u now

To those going to Kaduna from Lagos, I'll suggest we go en masse. If interested in a group chat (if there's none already), you can send ur whatsapp number to my email. I have gotten mails from some already. Let's do the planning together. Thanks
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 6:14am On Jul 03, 2014
paulostical: Another batch? Hmmmm... Are you sure about that? They should have included every name in this batch, prolonged hope could make a soul weary... Youngmoney, can you please confirm if there is going to be another batch for TS...
. I learnt from the onset that its three batch for the whole recruitment nd this the 2nd so definitely 3rd batch is cuming up....#sober for a frend who didn't get the invite for 2nd batch#!!all the best all!!
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 6:14am On Jul 03, 2014
paulostical: Another batch? Hmmmm... Are you sure about that? They should have included every name in this batch, prolonged hope could make a soul weary... Youngmoney, can you please confirm if there is going to be another batch for TS...
. I learnt from the onset that its three batches for the whole recruitment nd this the 2nd so definitely 3rd batch is cuming up....#sober for a frend who didn't get the invite for 2nd batch#!!all the best all!!
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2014
From a reliable source, i heard 140 names were approved for this batch alone. And there is gonna be the 3rd/Last batch. And i know of sum1 who scored over 60, and she is below 26 yrs and hasn't bn called yet. Na turn by turn, the patient dog eats fattest bone. Just get urself busy with something. Very soon u will be called by Gods grace.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by jesutofunmi13(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2014
I received two invitations for Kaduna and kano ts yesterday
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2014
paulostical: Abbey, can you please PM myour phone number let's chat...
@paulo..call me on dis...08029597270
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks
youngmoneys: . I learnt from the onset that its three batches for the whole recruitment nd this the 2nd so definitely 3rd batch is cuming up....#sober for a frend who didn't get the invite for 2nd batch#!!all the best all!!
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Abbey keep hope alive, yours will come and it will favour you Bro... @Youngmoney thanks for the info... Congrats to those that got the invite, to those that haven't gotten theirs, just keep hope alive. One love
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Just received a call from HR, confirming if i got the message, if i will be able to make it down this wknd! Anyone else got that call?
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by jesutofunmi13(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
rolabell: Just received a call from HR, confirming if i got the message, if i will be able to make it down this wknd! Anyone else got that call?

I got two calls. One from d guy in charge of Kaduna ts and anothr from d guy in charge of kano ts& both of them claimed am on their list. I choosed Kaduna sha cos its closed to my location

1 Like

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by sputos(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2014
rolabell: From a reliable source, i heard 140 names were approved for this batch alone. And there is gonna be the 3rd/Last batch. And i know of sum1 who scored over 60, and she is below 26 yrs and hasn't bn called yet. Na turn by turn, the patient dog eats fattest bone. Just get urself busy with something. Very soon u will be called by Gods grace.

Someone can make over 60 and yet not be recommended for employment by d interviewers.......the koko na if they have given any1 above 28yrs offer
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Vennyice(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Anyone going to KD from PH?
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by sylvo: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Anyone going to kaduna from lagos....??
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
sylvo: Anyone going to kaduna from lagos....??

Sylvo, there's a group on Whatsapp created for the purpose....u can forward ur number to Atkinson so u can b added and let's see how we can go en masse...
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Kd peeps more dan kano peeps here...dere is God oooº°˚˚
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Atk1nson:
Good morning Bro. Pls check your mail box, I sent you a mail...

1 Like

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2014
paulostical: Abbey keep hope alive, yours will come and it will favour you Bro... @Youngmoney thanks for the info... Congrats to those that got the invite, to those that haven't gotten theirs, just keep hope alive. One love
what of d other guy who resides at ikotun, did he get d invite for TS?
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2014
Good point, 28 years is d age limit nah
sputos:

Someone can make over 60 and yet not be recommended for employment by d interviewers.......the koko na if they have given any1 above 28yrs offer
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2014
Abbey247: what of d other guy who resides at ikotun, did he get d invite for TS?
Yes, he got it, but he MAY decline it
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2014
Folks going to Kaduna from Anambra should hook up wit Mr Wonder on 07035296555 so u can plan togeda.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Guys....i av an issue here o...I dnt av my original certificates...only Statement of Results...Hope it won't count against me sha
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by sylvo: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Atk1nson:
. Pls add me to the whatsapp group of peeps going to kaduna from lagos....08069119890. Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Atk1nson(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2014
sylvo: . Pls add me to the whatsapp group of peeps going to kaduna from lagos....08069119890. Thanks brother
I have but my whatsapp is yet to recognise ur no. Hopefully, soon it will.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by god2baski(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2014
muyiwafoluso: Guys....i av an issue here o...I dnt av my original certificates...only Statement of Results...Hope it won't count against me sha
re we presenting originals again wat abt d ones presented during d intervie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Placements For Ond\hnd Holders / Hilarious Job Application Letter (Screen Shot) / How Much Nnpc Pays To Entry Level And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.