Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

"Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! (4976 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2014
muyiwafoluso: Guys....i av an issue here o...I dnt av my original certificates...only Statement of Results...Hope it won't count against me sha
. After you hav done documentation...wat aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ɣòù carrying about again...
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2014
god2baski:
re we presenting originals again wat abt d ones presented during d intervie

I no know o...I have a friend who works there...he said i shld go wt evrythn...
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2014
youngmoneys: . After you hav done documentation...wat aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ɣòù carrying about again...

Correct...na d kind ginger me dey lyk b ds...Thnx jare...
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Theben(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2014
anyone going to kano from lagos?
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Theben: anyone going to kano from lagos?

cc @youngmoneys
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
I got the invitation but am presently in Anambra state, .... dnt tink i can make it.

i cnt leave my job @ dis critical time nw?
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Kassidy4luv: I got the invitation but am presently in Anambra state, .... dnt tink i can make it.

i cnt leave my job @ dis critical time nw?
. Cassidy how far about troyka

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by sylvo: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Atk1nson:
I have but my whatsapp is yet to recognise ur no. Hopefully, soon it will.
. Pls first add me on watsapp on ur fone so I can get some info frm u...or send me your no lemme add u on mine.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by sylvo: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
sylvo: . Pls first add me on watsapp on ur fone so I can get some info frm u...or send me your no lemme add u on mine.
. Boss am still waiting na 08069119890 since...
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2014
I wish everyone journey mercies to their various Training Schools.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
rolabell: I wish everyone journey mercies to their various Training Schools.
. Amin
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
Day 1 at Kano training School.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Petrov101: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
rolabell: Day 1 at Kano training School.
Just received an invite... Pls how do I locate d place in kano, on my way 2 kano already
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Petrov101: Just received an invite... Pls how do I locate d place in kano, on my way 2 kano already

Wen you get to kano where the bus you boarded droped you...just take keke to civic centre unity bank TS...but it depends on the time you will be arriving.....to the people dat are still awaiting invite,on its way already cos the exact candidate to be met in the TS are yet not complete cos some didnt honour the invite...also 3rd batch is around the corner.#teamkano TS#
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Petrov101: Just received an invite... Pls how do I locate d place in kano, on my way 2 kano already
follow youngmoneys direction. Take keke napep, some ppl still refer unity bnk as bank of the north. So don't be confused. Journey mercies!!
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Petrov101: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
youngmoneys:

Wen you get to kano where the bus you boarded droped you...just take keke to civic centre unity bank TS...but it depends on the time you will be arriving.....to the people dat are still awaiting invite,on its way already cos the exact candidate to be met in the TS are yet not complete cos some didnt honour the invite...also 3rd batch is around the corner.#teamkano TS#
I really appreciate bro... U 2 much
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2014
If you are able to predict yesterdays scoreline..believe me #youcankill#
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Congrats Abbey247.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2014
rolabell: Congrats Abbey247.
thanks bro
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by georgeehis(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Fun training!
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2014
From Lagos to Kano, Unity ooo
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
rolabell: From Lagos to Kano, Unity ooo
. All the best bro
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Ydanladi15: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please has anyone here did the interview January this year...?

Job Placements For Ond\hnd Holders / Hilarious Job Application Letter (Screen Shot) / How Much Nnpc Pays To Entry Level And Experience Hire