Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

"Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! (4981 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (2) (3) (4)

"Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2014
This Thread is specifically for Applicants that have undergone Unity Bank Assessment/Interview and are waiting to be called for training school please lets rub minds and keep eachother updated.
I heard the call for 2nd batch will soon be rolling. Lets keep our Hopes Alive!!
#Rola
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2014
First n foremost,I mst commend u for creating dis thread...coz av been searching for d former thread,I couldn't locate it... Where did u write ur test/interview? I wrote mine in lag and I was. Interviewed same day april dis yearuote author=rolabell]This Thread is specifically for Applicants that have undergone Unity Bank Assessment/Interview and are waiting to be called for training school please lets rub minds and keep eachother updated.
I heard the call for 2nd batch will soon be rolling. Lets keep our Hopes Alive!!
#Rola[/quote]

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sat for the test/interview at Victory Grammar Sch, Ikeja on the 26th of April.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
rolabell: Sat for the test/interview at Victory Grammar Sch, Ikeja on the 26th of April.
same here... Do u reside in lagos? Any latest info frm unitybank?
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yea.....i reside in Lagos. The information reaching me from a reliable source is that the one week induction for permanent staffs ended today (saturday) in Kano and Kaduna TS. Dunno if the induction is in batches tho. But hopefully by next week thursday, we should have received their call. Lets kip our finger crossed, my travelling bag sef is patiently waiting. #Leggo
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
rolabell: Yea.....i reside in Lagos. The information reaching me from a reliable source is that the one week induction for permanent staffs ended today (saturday) in Kano and Kaduna TS. Dunno if the induction is in batches tho. But hopefully by next week thursday, we should have received their call. Lets kip our finger crossed, my travelling bag sef is patiently waiting. #Leggo
Having a plan B isn't a bad idea though, i've learnt to approach every matter with this mindset... But still keeping hope alive...

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Soon....its gonna be a reality show all the way!!!!#hopeful#

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yesso....
youngmoneys: Soon....its gonna be a reality show all the way!!!!#hopeful#
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Where aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the rest oooº°˚˚ ....this thread must come back alive!!!!

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by georgeehis(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
We are here ooo. Hoping for d call sshhaaa. Any news abt d 1st set? Have dey bein posted? Etc
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
george.ehis:
We are here ooo. Hoping for d call sshhaaa. Any news abt d 1st set? Have dey bein posted? Etc
. They posted them immediately they concluded the training... They would have resumed now... That mean you weren't following or active on the Unity bank thread before Nairaland got crashed... Stay here with us, there's hope
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by agashy: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
From a reliable source, I learnt they have compiled the list now for second batch, they had stopped the training for their professional staff awaiting conversion for us to go first. So be hopeful, very soon...

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
agashy: From a reliable source, I learnt they have compiled the list now for second batch, they had stopped the training for their professional staff awaiting conversion for us to go first. So be hopeful, very soon...
. I learnt they hav ended theirs on saturday....guess we shuld be expecting ours soon
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
youngmoneys: . I learnt they hav ended theirs on saturday....guess we shuld be expecting ours soon
yesso
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2014
How i wish our active Luciano can find his way to this thread. He is among the first batch. He is in the right position to give us heads up right now.
P.S Luciano if u re reading this, pls find time outta ur busy schedule to help ur future colleagues.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Abbey247: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2014
I doubt it if luckyciano accepted d offer then...coz he was stil considering either he wud go to kano or not before he left dis thread..
rolabell: How i wish our active Luciano can find his way to this thread. He is among the first batch. He is in the right position to give us heads up right now.
P.S Luciano if u re reading this, pls find time outta ur busy schedule to help ur future colleagues.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Guys, Unity Bank just sent a msg for training in Kaduna...who else got it?

Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by youngmoneys: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
I also got but for kano
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Alright bro...any idea abt wat transport might gulp?
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Yaay..... Opening this thread wasn't a mistake afterall...i just got my own invitation for TS in Kano. Alhamdullilahi
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by rolabell(m): 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Young money, we gotta connect....send ur digits to ma email....rolabouncer@gmail.com
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kaduna pls....lolzzzz
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Atk1nson(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
muyiwafoluso: Kaduna pls....lolzzzz
let's relate. Pls send me ur fone no to Rakintade@gmail.com
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by sylvo: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
#team Kaduna...let's go there...finally..God I thank you o
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by sputos(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please, Is there any1 above 28yrs old who was called to resume training school.....I am above that and wasn't invited for training school......don't know d reason
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by god2baski(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kd tins
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by muyiwafoluso: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
god2baski: Kd tins
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by georgeehis(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kaduna tins ooo. I nor knw road oooo.
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by paulostical: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
george.ehis:
Kaduna tins ooo. I nor knw road oooo.
You see what I told you, Congrats... Same place here too
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by Vennyice(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
KD tins confirm
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by georgeehis(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kaduna peeps let us have a group chat na. Whatsapp or BBM. 07060613126
Re: "Unity Bank" Waiting To Be Called For Training School, Lets Meet Here!!! by shayhun31: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Kaduna here I come

U Connect Inviting For Interview As Direct Sales Executive / How Much Nnpc Pays To Entry Level And Experience Hire / Do Certifications Really Improve Your Chances of Getting a Job?