Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,849 members, 7,841,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan (12094 Views)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Idi Amin: A True African Hero Portrayed A Villain By Western Propaganda! / Lagos Flood: Acn Condemns ‘uncaring’ Jonathan For Not Visiting Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2014
We say what we saw. If you care, convince us you care by doing something worthwhile....our girls are living in fear of both the demonic incarnates called boko haram and the deadly beasts and reptiles of sambisa. Sir, talk less and do more.

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2014
victorazy:

Mr. President don't need ur vote to win, we're solidly behind him 2015 election. I never voted last presidential election but 2015 I must vote and is all for GEJ "haters go and die"
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2014
victorazy:

Mr. President don't need ur vote to win, we're solidly behind him 2015 election. I never voted last presidential election but 2015 I must vote and is all for GEJ "haters go and die"
Vote wisely not blindly.
2015 will decide who I will vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by biomedixexcel(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Bring back our girls
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by victorazy(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2014
biomedixexcel: Bring back our girls

Na GEJ carry them?
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement
No election North grin

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2014
victorazy: Anybody that said "u don't care" is a f00l sir.

(Thunder go fire anybody that will negetively quote me) angry
unfortunately u are more foolish Dan ur 'Sir'.
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by canalily(m): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2014
GEJ pls what is the difference between division nd disintegration of this country?
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2014
victorazy:

As far as ur not on tv to claim it but behind ur keyboard, is equally like BK inside bush claiming civilization ;d "una go all fail like beast Bible says una be"

What are u even saying goon? Did Jonathan generals not claim that they have noted and spotted where the girls are kept? Yes or no?
Answer this and I will know if indeed u are ok.

5 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by lordmayor4(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2014
I am a parent myself...... grin ...... Please... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Samgreguc(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2014
slim poppa: Mr President, i dont believe you.
I dont think he knws.
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by victorazy(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Demdem:

What are u even saying master? Did Jonathan generals not claim that they have noted and spotted where the girls are kept? Yes or no?
Answer this and I will know if indeed u are ok.

U lack wisdom!
Don't u know is easier to see it than to reach it.
U can easily see a ripe mango from ground but to get to it, u need more energy.
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Guk: 8:59am On Jun 28, 2014
henroe2k2: as he confessed that as a father,
he was touched [b]by the feelings of the parents of
the abducted girls.

Jonathan said:
“I have had to remain quiet about the continuing
efforts by Nigeria’s military, police and
investigators to find the girls kidnapped

My heart aches for the missing children and their
families. I am a parent myself, and I know how
awfully this must hurt
. Nothing is more important
to me than finding and rescuing our girls.”
[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/chibok-uncaring-portrayed-jonathan/#sthash.9goFuY4o.dpuf

And then our dear "in"sensitive President does the exact opposite of what he professes by sticking out a tongue tongue to the traumatised fathers here: http://www..ng/2014/06/16/see-lovely-photo-president-jonathan-children-fathers-day-celeratio/

1 Like

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2014
victorazy:

U lack wisdom!
Don't u know is easier to see it than to reach it.
U can easily see a ripe mango from ground but to get to it, u need more energy.

Very soon, ur seeds will be victims and one nonentity will come with the above excuse for u.
Very soon, I assure u.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by PGabriel: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2014
who cares if you believe or not? *hisses*
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by x2lambo(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2014
During the subsidy regime it was easy for JEG to use the Police to kill poor Nigerians but now to save this girls is hard this has about 3 month yet all we got is promises . RIP to the lives lost during subsidy regime ... In whatever we do let's do it with fear of God . Nigerians live in there own country with fear of Bomb . Yet nothing can be done and people are dying everyday from bomb blast .

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by 3coins(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2014
prof1990: Its is really funny when I see obama talking without a script and the man is making so much sense and then I see jona reading a script written for him by his wife and simple sense no dey wetin him dey tlk. Most of u supporting this man shld put these girls families into consideration as a parent not knowing if ur child is still alive or not? The kind of psycological damage these girls would av gone through. I jst can't imagine it. Hw long are those girls gonna stay with those boko haram before sumfin gets done by our CARING president
wht duyu want him to do? turn into superman or batman and go find them?? undecided
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by oskaaay(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2014
henroe2k2: President Goodluck Jonathan has reiterated his
determination to bring back the more than 200
Chibok school girls saying that his silence in the
past was to avoid compromising investigations on
the abductions.
In a 514 word opinion piece article published in
yesterday’s edition of the Washington Post,
President Jonathan regretted that his silence on
the issue has been misconstrued by critics as a
sign of weakness as he confessed that as a father,
he was touched by the feelings of the parents of
the abducted girls.
In the article titled “Nothing is more important than
bringing home Nigeria’s missing girls” the
president said that the terrorism in Nigeria is not
unique and that it was in that respect that Nigeria
this month, alongside, Benin, Cameroon, Chad,
Niger, Britain and the United States established an
External Intelligence Response Unit to share
security information on such threats in West Africa.
He added that he would, in September, propose to
the United Nations to establish an international
force to tackle the activities of such terrorists
anywhere there are found.
Saying he was not weak on the issue as portrayed,
Jonathan said:
“I have had to remain quiet about the continuing
efforts by Nigeria’s military, police and
investigators to find the girls kidnapped in April
from the town of Chibok by the terrorist group
Boko Haram. I am deeply concerned, however, that
my silence as we work to accomplish the task at
hand is being misused by partisan critics to
suggest inaction or even weakness.”
“My silence has been necessary to avoid
compromising the details of our investigation. But
let me state this unequivocally: My government
and our security and intelligence services have
spared no resources, have not stopped and will not
stop until the girls are returned home and the
thugs who took them are brought to justice.
On my orders, our forces have aggressively sought
these killers in the forests of northern Borno state,
where they are based. They are fully committed to
defending the integrity of their country.”
“My heart aches for the missing children and their
families. I am a parent myself, and I know how
awfully this must hurt. Nothing is more important
to me than finding and rescuing our girls.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/chibok-uncaring-portrayed-jonathan/#sthash.9goFuY4o.dpuf

hmmmm...God knows better..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by PGabriel: 9:09am On Jun 28, 2014
kolomax: Sir,just shut-up..
I'm not sure if ever you will be a leader in future or even grow old. You are very stupid and insane. Asking your president to *shut up sir*, if I may ask why is that sir included? fool!!
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Lacombre: Nigerians love ceremony,noise and unnecessry brouhaha. What they want is for Jonathan to tell them every step he has/is taking towards the abduction and anticipated release. They want empty promises,are hooked on to chest beating and rely on spoken words. If he had spoken,the media wld have turned and twisted every word and phrase into unimaginable things which cld hv dire consequences on the release process.
Same way we ask abt the foreign intelligence agencies. There is a time for everything.
exactly!
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Ebubeslym(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Richydos: it took Mr caring president two weeks or more to give a speech on the missing girls which he was of doubt and here he comes out again to fool d public about his slow,non-challant n gullible moves towards rescuing d girls as a act of not wanting 2 compromise investigation..... oooopppzzz!!!! Mr President if theses were your biological children or any of them even related 2 u, would u have been dis mute just bcoz u don't want 2 compromise investigation?...... wat a blab but incase u care 2 know Mr president...we don't buy it

do you think he cares if you buy it or not?
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by adanny01(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Yesterday, i called my wife late hours as am away from home. She was bitter and angry. Our children had fellen sick since the previous day, but i didnt call through out yesterday till late hours to find out how they were faring. My apologies fell on deaf ears. She called me uncaring, irresponsible father and a wicked man.

Our president deserves more and even in greater measures than the rebuke i got. I admited wrong doing, our president still does not accept the fact that his people want to hear him sympathize with them, not through his handlers. He has failed, so he is uncaring, irresponsible, a wicked man and many more i would not be the one to call.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Richydos(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2014
I keep reading dumb comments from peeps with myopic sense of reasoning...I bet this culture isn't new to Nigerians and d case of d missing one won't be different where it will b swept under d carpet with nobody saying a shit about it any longer.... is it bola ige's case or da aluu four d president is only applying d fooling d masses strategy!!! they will moving like snails till da election period n DTS all.....Mr president can't fool all....shikena

3 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Mftivi: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2014
prof1990: Its is really funny when I see obama talking without a script and the man is making so much sense and then I see jona reading a script written for him by his wife and simple sense no dey wetin him dey tlk. Most of u supporting this man shld put these girls families into consideration as a parent not knowing if ur child is still alive or not? The kind of psycological damage these girls would av gone through. I jst can't imagine it. Hw long are those girls gonna stay with those boko haram before sumfin gets done by our CARING president

my dear brother I think his script made sense while yours made stupidity.
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Richydos(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:

do you think he cares if you buy it or not?
so wat do u suggest we should sit down n look as e keeps blabbing!!! junkie ass,,,,does it not beat u that Mr President only gives a comment about this case when he's facing international communities but will b mute when he is within his country

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Richydos(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2014
adanny01: Yesterday, i called my wife late hours as am away from home. She was bitter and angry. Our children had fellen sick since the previous day, but i didnt call through out yesterday till late hours to find out how they were faring. My apologies fell on deaf ears. She called me uncaring, irresponsible father and a wicked man.

Our president deserves more and even in greater measures than the rebuke i got. I admited wrong doing, our president still does not accept the fact that his people want to hear him sympathize with them, not through his handlers. He has failed, so he is uncaring, irresponsible, a wicked man and many more i would not be the one to call.
...funny!!! maybe he expects Nigerians 2 sympathize with him 4 his snail like acts

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by rosediane(f): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2014
OK
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by bootstrap(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2014
... Funny thing, anytime i see a response from the current government, i cnt only but wonder who advices her.

1stoff... WashingtonPost?.. really? i guess his main consign is about his image in the international community alone. Charity begins at home, dear mr president.

2ndly, smone is saying the media wld twist whatever he says, thats true, only becoz his own media team is stupid by not considering ramifications of all statements issued by them. It seems to me a times that the govt is on a self-distruct mission. You either give the pple some information, or any information wld be gotten, from blogs and what have you.

What prevents the govt from having a chief press secretary that constantly briefs the press... CONSTANTLY?

Finally, MR PRESIDENT, THE FIRST STEP AT IDENTIFYING SMTHING IS BY CHECKING WHAT IT "LOOKS LIKE" OR "SEEMS LIKE". That said, most often, "WHAT SEEMS" is never truly far from "WHAT IS".

If it seems like you are silent or do not care, i guess there is a high chance you dont.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2014
me too,I doesn't believe him at all at all

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by sandiyke(f): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2014
quote author=kolomax]Sir,just shut-up..[/quote]why would you say such? What have u done as your own bid to bringback d girls? Or are u one of those hashtag activists? Let's be guided
Re: Chibok: I Am Not Uncaring As Portrayed - Jonathan by Dipwater(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2014
3coins:
wht duyu want him to do? turn into superman or batman and go find them?? undecided

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Trend #StopTheNGOBill And Here's Why / We Fled After Bandits Killed 30 People In Our Village – Zamfara IDP Laments / Maduka In Steady Journey To Agu Awka, Stakeholders, Party Leaders Collapse Stru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.