Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ignoring The Signal Of Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ignoring The Signal Of Love! (622 Views)

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / Ignoring The Signal Of Love / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignoring The Signal Of Love! by immortalcrown(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2014
From the last week of May till date, I have been in the house of one of my maternal aunties who introduced me to her family female friend. The friend is blessed with two beautiful daughters aged 16 and 14 respectively. Though they are kids by age, they are already adults in the affairs of intimacy because rumor has it that the older one is already engaged and I know many guys that move around with the younger one. Each of the girls now wants me to be with only her at all moments but, I try my best to treat them equally and avoid giving them any impression of intimacy. The most interesting part of it is that my wish is always a command to both of them. Whenever they refuse to help their mother in doing housework, she implores me to command them as she knows that their most pressing need for now is 'making me happy'. Fellow nairalanders, is this natural likeness, love or infatuation?
Re: Ignoring The Signal Of Love! by Mynd44: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2014
One is 16 and the other 14, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ignoring The Signal Of Love! by lomaxx: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2014
For the love of Adam, they're underaged kids. You shouldn't be thinking of anything physical with them- infatuation or not.

If you're an adult , be an adult.
Re: Ignoring The Signal Of Love! by immortalcrown(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2014
lomaxx: For the love of Adam, they're underaged kids. You shouldn't be thinking of anything physical with them- infatuation or not.

If you're an adult , be an adult.
Thank you.
Re: Ignoring The Signal Of Love! by Hawlahscho(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2014
I guess it's likeness, and your age determines it being love or infatuation

(1) (Reply)

Boys & Girls Marriage Palaver / Who Do U Tnk Shld Be Blame For The Loss Of Virgininity Now Adays / Regret, Mistake Or Decison??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.