Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Man Molests Hen In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Molests Hen In South Africa (1829 Views)

'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2014
oh I forget that your country is still in isolation,the world has changed my friend,how many Nigerians are owning properties in UK?are they not foreigners owning properties in foreign land?shoprite owns several lands in your remote country,what do you make of that?

dont expose your ancient thinking

morpheus24:

Many foreigners owning land in your country pricing you out of the good life. All you need to do is take a plane fro your township to cape town and wonder round a little.

Mampara, I tell you!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by soilsista(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2014
Apatheist:
You should stop talking to your reflection.
And you need to relax
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 08, 2014
soilsista:
And you need to relax
I am relaxed. smiley
How far?
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by soilsista(f): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Apatheist:
I am relaxed. smiley
How far?
I'm good thanks.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Voicefilter: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Apa.sis. Welcome to the land of the LIVING baby, Mzansi Fo Sho!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA:
oh I forget that your country is still in isolation,the world has changed my friend,how many Nigerians are owning properties in UK?are they not foreigners owning properties in foreign land?shoprite owns several lands in your remote country,what do you make of that?
dont expose your ancient thinking

such a dummy. Go and find an Onyinbo foreigner with wards of property in Nigeria to the deriment of the indigenes. WHen you do come let me know.

Shoprite is a business entity you slowpoke, much like KFC is in south Africa. Thats not what I am talking about.

Bantu education , i tell ya!

Meanwhile all the Europeans are pricing you out of land in the western cape which one time forced your government to order a moratorium on land purchase by foreigners but ofcourse the "white" powers that be quenched that query.
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mr big head with no brain I told you that the world is a global village today that is why your country men and women are owning land in the UK....SA is a good country to live in that's why everyone wants to have a piece of this beautiful thing....let me remind you and your ancestors...SA belongs to all who live in it black or white,if you Nigerians are not happy with it,go and die

quote author=morpheus24]

such a dummy. Go and find an Onyinbo foreigner with wards of property in Nigeria to the deriment of the indigenes. WHen you do come let me know.

Shoprite is a business entity you slowpoke, much like KFC is in south Africa. Thats not what I am talking about.

Bantu education , i tell ya!

Meanwhile all the Europeans are pricing you out of land in the western cape which one time forced your government to order a moratorium on land purchase by foreigners but ofcourse the "white" powers that be quenched that query. [/quote]
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA:
Mr big head with no brain I told you that the world is a global village today that is why your country men and women are owning land in the UK....SA is a good country to live in that's why everyone wants to have a piece of this beautiful thing....let me remind you and your ancestors...SA belongs to all who live in it black or white,if you Nigerians are not happy with it,go and die

Ah yes, the famous Mandela/Freedom charter quote..." all who live in it".. he should have rephrased that to "all who can afford it", seeing that you guys are ready to chase out the "poor" ones and the white foreigner is quite pleased with that line seeing that it protects him.

Again stop your cum baya bru ha ha-ing. 49 million black people, 5 million white people.

CAMPS BAY RESIDENCE:

Population demographic that own houses there 95% White foreigner

Population demographic that walk dogs to the beach there 95% black

Shouldn't this reflect otherwise.

Bantu education, I tell ya!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Unfortunately for you my friend,if you are not happy to see black and white south africans living together you will have to learn to live with it otherwise you will die with no peace of mind,by the way how many people are owning private jets in your equal society Nigeria?more than 70% are living in extreme poverty....since there are no foreigners controlling your economy,where is your money going?

morpheus24:

Ah yes, the famous Mandela/Freedom charter quote..." all who live in it".. he should have rephrased that to "all who can afford it", seeing that you guys are ready to chase out the "poor" ones and the white foreigner is quite pleased with that line seeing that it protects him.

Again stop your cum baya bru ha ha-ing. 49 million black people, 5 million white people.

CAMPS BAY RESIDENCE:

Population demographic that own houses there 95% White foreigner

Population demographic that walk dogs to the beach there 95% black

Shouldn't this reflect otherwise.

Bantu education, I tell ya!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA: Unfortunately for you my friend,if you are not happy to see black and white south africans living together you will have to learn to live with it otherwise you will die with no peace of mind,by the way how many people are owning private jets in your equal society Nigeria?more than 70% are living in extreme poverty....since there are no foreigners controlling your economy,where is your money going?

You seem to think I advocate "Killing the BOer", no no no......I am not as sadistic and heartless as the Afrikaner.

Everyone should live in peace, This is about resource allocation.

I know there is corruption in my country that causes abject poverty for the masses. That's a given.

However why is it that 95% of a White minority both foreign and domestic continue to enjoy an enclave like Camps bay or stellanbosh and refuse to "invite" you guys in to come and live in "peace" with them as fellow equals after 20 years of freedom,

As the Naija saying goes... "Shine your eyes"

Up Julius!!!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Come here and vote for julias

I never mentioned corruption,I mentioned equality,tell me is Nigeria an equal society?if the answer is yes,how many people are owning private jets and how many are bare footedly selling tap water on the streets....?20 years down the line I can proudly say my government is doing something particularly for the poor...since 1960 what is it that your government is doing for you clever people?instead of fighting for your rights...you are flocking into foreign lands and seek refuge...

morpheus24:

You seem to think I advocate "Killing the BOer", no no no......I am not as sadistic and heartless as the Afrikaner.

Everyone should live in peace, This is about resource allocation.

I know there is corruption in my country that causes abject poverty for the masses. That's a given.

However why is it that 95% of a White minority both foreign and domestic continue to enjoy an enclave like Camps bay or stellanbosh and refuse to "invite" you guys in to come and live in "peace" with them as fellow equals after 20 years of freedom,

As the Naija saying goes... "Shine your eyes"

Up Julius!!!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA: Come here and vote for julias
I never mentioned corruption,I mentioned equality,tell me is Nigeria an equal society?if the answer is yes,how many people are owning private jets and how many are bare footedly selling tap water on the streets....?20 years down the line I can proudly say my government is doing something particularly for the poor...since 1960 what is it that your government is doing for you clever people?instead of fighting for your rights...you are flocking into foreign lands and seek refuge...

1. Corruption is a precursor to inequality. It existed in Apatheid, it exists now in South Africa so I don't see the difference.

2. I can proudly say that my people create wealth for themselves inside and outside of the country, irrespective of what government is doing,

3. The last point you mentioned still doesn't change the fact that after 20 years the so called people whom you think want to live in peace with you really want to enjoy their ownership of all they have acquired in SA in "peace" which is why they gave up political power in exchange for retention of economic power and your government will forever be subject to them because they are capitalists that hold all the "chips" and continue to create jobs for ya'll massess!.

you can continue to toi toi for centuries that equation will never change. They'sll just rearrange it for a bit, shut you guys up and then start all over again.

Some change
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Making useless argument is in your hormones that's why am not surprised to hear you mixing issues...we living with white people,those who did not want to be ruled by blacks left...i wonder why you Nigerians don't want to accept that south Africa belongs to both white and black,keep your beautiful Nigeria ,we shall keep our dirty south Africa...let me tell you that we are happy with what we have.,those who are not happy have rights to show their unhappiness...but not Nigerians...if is for you ,just continue living your life under the guidance of your ancestors,since you are allergic to seeing people of different color living together,you can go and claim all the black people in Europe and America,we shall see if they would like to associate themselves with people like you...

morpheus24:

1. Corruption is a precursor to inequality. It existed in Apatheid, it exists now in South Africa so I don't see the difference.

2. I can proudly say that my people create wealth for themselves inside and outside of the country, irrespective of what government is doing,

3. The last point you mentioned still doesn't change the fact that after 20 years the so called people whom you think want to live in peace with you really want to enjoy their ownership of all they have acquired in SA in "peace" which is why they gave up political power in exchange for retention of economic power and your government will forever be subject to them because they are capitalists that hold all the "chips" and continue to create jobs for ya'll massess!.

you can continue to toi toi for centuries that equation will never change. They'sll just rearrange it for a bit, shut you guys up and then start all over again.

Some change

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA:
Making useless argument is in your hormones that's why am not surprised to hear you mixing issues...we living with white people,those who did not want to be ruled by blacks left...i wonder why you Nigerians don't want to accept that south Africa belongs to both white and black,keep your beautiful Nigeria ,we shall keep our dirty south Africa...let me tell you that we are happy with what we have.,those who are not happy have rights to show their unhappiness...but not Nigerians...if is for you ,just continue living your life under the guidance of your ancestors,since you are allergic to seeing people of different color living together,you can go and claim all the black people in Europe and America,we shall see if they would like to associate themselves with people like you...

Point 1 "those who did not want to be ruled by blacks left..."...bold face lie, they are what you will refer to as expatriates in mostly english speaking countries with strong family and physical ties to the SA. They pretty much are equal to African migrants who are seeking better ecnomic communities. WHy did they not stay and fight their south African "government" too if your claim is valid

Point 2 You can keep singing that cumbaya White/Black unity, it will not change human nature a. A people who continue to believe they are superior to another and therefroe are entitled to a majority of resources in a given area will dubiously tolerate the so called "lesser" peoples only if they continue to thrive within that society without giving up "priviledges"

Point 3. South Africa is not the only country with diverse people of different origins and shades. A shining example of a fully intergrated multi- colored society is Madagascar. Why am I not allergic to them and why do they not have severe racial issues?

Bantu education is terrible my bru!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Indeed you are not allergic to people in Madagascar futhi I never saw a thread on this forum talking about that country,the question goes back to u why are you people zooming your eyes on SA?I know the answer,never mind answering

if indeed you views are shared by an average Nigerian,let me tell you that you still have along way to go as a nation,one can be grateful to this forum for exposing the hidden Nigerian colonized mindset...when a Nigerian tells me about what is happening in his country,who am I to shout with my loud voice ...you seem to know everything about SA than your native land...i told you that when black people took power,there are white people who left...not surprisingly you gave me a Nigerian version view point,you even go beyond asking me why those white people did not fight for their country..chief stop exposing your weaknesses

morpheus24:

Point 1 "those who did not want to be ruled by blacks left..."...bold face lie, they are what you will refer to as expatriates in mostly english speaking countries with strong family and physical ties to the SA. They pretty much are equal to African migrants who are seeking better ecnomic communities. WHy did they not stay and fight their south African "government" too if your claim is valid

Point 2 You can keep singing that cumbaya White/Black unity, it will not change human nature a. A people who continue to believe they are superior to another and therefroe are entitled to a majority of resources in a given area will dubiously tolerate the so called "lesser" peoples only if they continue to thrive within that society without giving up "priviledges"

Point 3. South Africa is not the only country with diverse people of different origins and shades. A shining example of a fully intergrated multi- colored society is Madagascar. Why am I not allergic to them and why do they not have severe racial issues?

Bantu education is terrible my bru!
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA: Indeed you are not allergic to people in Madagascar futhi I never saw a thread on this forum talking about that country,the question goes back to u why are you people zooming your eyes on SA?I know the answer,never mind answering
if indeed you views are shared by an average Nigerian,let me tell you that you still have along way to go as a nation,one can be grateful to this forum for exposing the hidden Nigerian colonized mindset...when a Nigerian tells me about what is happening in his country,who am I to shout with my loud voice ...you seem to know everything about SA than your native land...i told you that when black people took power,there are white people who left...not surprisingly you gave me a Nigerian version view point,you even go beyond asking me why those white people did not fight for their country..chief stop exposing your weaknesses

"why are you people zooming your eye on SA....Thats very easy to answer, we don't need to hide, there is no deception of thought here. .

1. SAfrica is one of the last countries in Africa to become "truly" independent and not much was known about it per "african affairs".

2. IT is unique in its attitude towards other African countries and "not" Nigeria.

3. There is a wide perception that Nigeria is competing with South africa on the continent in terms of political and economic prowess. This is evident and should not need explaining.

4. There are a good number of economic migrants from Nigeria and reside in the country.

As regards to "exposing your weakness".... You claim the ones that did not want to be ruled by Blacks left the country. I ask ,why did they leave in the first place, why not fight.

Simple answer is they feel marginalized so they pack up and look for greener pastures in other countries that can absorb them, much the same as any marginalized ethnic group in Nigeria, point being that the movement is primarily one of ECONOMIC advantage.

Question to ERoZA:

1. How many Hausa,Fulani, Nupe, Kanuri, Berom, Ebira, Adamawa peoples from Nigeria do you find or can you identify in South Africa and why don't you see them. Aren't they Nigerian too

2. WHy do most marginalized ethnic groups from Nigeria reside within South Africa?

Bantu education is bad. You expose yourself not me

2 Likes

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
They left without fighting because nobody fought them ...

south Africa is not competing with any country,unfortunately that perception does NT exist here,if we were competing with you guys,I don't think our government would allow anyone to invest in that country..why can't you swallow your pride and say we are trying to copy everything from SA,one day we shall be there...you stated your reasons for zooming your eyes on SA therefore continue doing so ironically an average south African has no interest in what is happening in Nigeria ..

morpheus24:

"why are you people zooming your eye on SA....Thats very easy to answer, we don't need to hide, there is no deception of thought here. .

1. SAfrica is one of the last countries in Africa to become "truly" independent and not much was known about it per "african affairs".

2. IT is unique in its attitude towards other African countries and "not" Nigeria.

3. There is a wide perception that Nigeria is competing with South africa on the continent in terms of political and economic prowess. This is evident and should not need explaining.

4. There are a good number of economic migrants from Nigeria and reside in the country.

As regards to "exposing your weakness".... You claim the ones that did not want to be ruled by Blacks left the country. I ask ,why did they leave in the first place, why not fight.

Simple answer is they feel marginalized so they pack up and look for greener pastures in other countries that can absorb them, much the same as any marginalized ethnic group in Nigeria, point being that the movement is primarily one of ECONOMIC advantage.

Question to ERoZA:

1. How many Hausa,Fulani, Nupe, Kanuri, Berom, Ebira, Adamawa peoples from Nigeria do you find or can you identify in South Africa and why don't you see them. Aren't they Nigerian too

2. WHy do most marginalized ethnic groups from Nigeria reside within South Africa?

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
EroZA: They left without fighting because nobody fought them ...
south Africa is not competing with any country,unfortunately that perception does NT exist here,if we were competing with you guys,I don't think our government would allow anyone to invest in that country..why can't you swallow your pride and say we are trying to copy everything from SA,one day we shall be there...

1. I don't know what you are insinuating by stating that "they left without fighting becasue nobody fought them". Either you are just responding for the sake of or you are not sure of what to say...??

2. The above statement simply shows you don't have a television set in your shack neither do you follow much of African geo-politics.

3. The South African model cannot and will not fit the Nigerian growth model, The regions are quite different historically, politically and demographically, To do that would be silly.

4. The average Nigerian really knows nothing bout SA cept what they hear mostly from their South Eastern brothers. I'd like to see the expression of someone from Katsina state when asked what a "makwerekwere" means

1 Like

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by paniki(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2014
morpheus24:

Question to ERoZA:

1. They don't know how to hustle like Igbos.
2. They are clever enough to know that it's better to hustle down south. The conditions are better.

And Igbos are not marginalised, they run Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2014
1.How many black south Africans are studying in Nigerian schools

2.How many black south Africans are wandering on the street of Lagos and abuja

if having a tv in your mud hut
means life in your country let me tell u that since I was born I have never watch it connected to a generator...

let me tell u that you rather focus on creating good future for your kids and stop dreaming about nonexistent things.....

morpheus24:

1. I don't know what you are insinuating by stating that "they left without fighting becasue nobody fought them". Either you are just responding for the sake of or you are not sure of what to say...??

2. The above statement simply shows you don't have a television set in your shack neither do you follow much of African geo-politics.

3. The South African model cannot and will not fit the Nigerian growth model, The regions are quite different historically, politically and demographically, To do that would be silly.

4. The average Nigerian really knows nothing bout SA cept what they hear mostly from their South Eastern brothers. I'd like to see the expression of someone from Katsina state when asked what a "makwerekwere" means

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
poor bird. sad
Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by soilsista(f): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
PAGAN9JA: poor bird. sad
Right? And people here are busy with the usual mudslingingcry > sad

1 Like

Re: Man Molests Hen In South Africa by morpheus24: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
EroZA: 1.How many black south Africans are studying in Nigerian schools
2.How many black south Africans are wandering on the street of Lagos and abuja
if having a tv in your mud hut
means life in your country let me tell u that since I was born I have never watch it connected to a generator...
let me tell u that you rather focus on creating good future for your kids and stop dreaming about nonexistent things.....

I don't know how any of that addressed any of the questions I posed or is even relevant. You must think I am ALL4Naija.

EROZA_
Claims Nigerians rush to SA as refugees from suffering in Nigeria

MOrpheu24
States that most political and economically marginalized Nigerians mainly from the SE and SS ethnic groups are the ones in South Africa looking for greener pasture similar to political and economically marginalized Afrikaner's who instead of staying and fighting for their rights in the new south africa choose to flee to other countries for the same greener pasture

EROza responds
a question with a question. How many south africans are studying in Nigeria? What is the relevance of that statement?

Bantu education is very bad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melania Trump: See Melania Present To Michelle (photo) / Ghana Urges End To Queen's English! - Naija, It's Time To Adopt Pidgin!!! / Forget My Promise, I Am Not Stepping Down! Gambia's President, Barrow Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.