Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* (5842 Views)

OMG!!! THESE 15 PHOTOS Will Make You Feel Mad At Yourself / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion) / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Fehmy25s(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2014
An extreme body artist has taken piercing to a hole new level after creating giant flesh tunnels in his cheeks. Pictured blowing smoke through his newly acquired modifications, Joel Miggler, 23, from Küssaberg, Germany, began experimenting with body modifications at the tender age of 13.

Since then, he has acquired a grand total of 27 different piercings, as well as six tattoos, an implant and has even had his buttock branded.

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Fehmy25s(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2014
His obsession with body modifications first began after stretching his earlobes and has now spent over £4,000 altering his body. As his piercings became more and more extreme, Mr Miggler eventually had two huge 36mm holes created into the side of his cheeks but plans to eventually stretch them to 40mm.
But despite his extreme look, he insists that his tunnels do not affect his daily life and instead simply takes smaller bites when eating. Luckily, his mother is very supportive of his decision to change his body, but he does admit that she is not too fond of his cheek tunnels.

It also seems that having huge holes in your cheeks doesn't create any problems when it comes to his love life and has been dating an artist and body piercer for over six months. The public's response to Joel's bizarre modifications seems to be pleasant overall, apart from a wave of negative response from the online community and social media channels, people either simply stare at him or occasionally stop him to ask questions.
He said:
'When I walk around on the street, people only stare or sometimes ask me questions if they are interested in my jewellery. 'It is only on social networks that they mostly discriminate and offend me.

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Fehmy25s(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2014
'My mother likes most of my modifications and she has supported my decision to look the way I do but she doesn't think the more extreme things, like my cheeks, are very beautiful.
'There is not one person or one thing that inspired me, I just enjoy playing with my body and blood.
'Having my cheeks pierced was not really painful, there was a local anesthetic involved in the procedure.
'My cheeks are currently 36 millimetre wide in diameter but my goal is to stretch them to 40 millimetres.'
Culled

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by myads890(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Oboy!

1 Like

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Dantedasz(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Jamie87(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2014
I'm not shocked. What next?

2 Likes

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2014
U go fear fear na.

1 Like

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Heyliesha(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2014
Animal.
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
He should try and pass a 20mm pipe from his chest through his heart to his back. That would make him a living legend and his mother will love him more.

Anu ofia!

12 Likes

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
stale
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
How does that make Barca sign new defenders?

2 Likes

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Sicozone(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Absolute Madnes$.........I'd say he needs deliverance.....
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by gunuvi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
if hunger comot for person problems then he will start looking for kill-belly kill-belly

1 Like

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Angeldemivida: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Did he cut his tongue into two too?
His tongue looks like it's cut in the middle. Isn't he stretching his piercings to the limit? It's still his life to live sha.
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tufiakwa!!
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
disgusting, is that first pics real please?
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
undecided
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Whites!
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by kunlexiest: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
MAAAAADDDDDDD MAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
ENDTIME THINGS!!!!!!!
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by NickiRoman: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yuck!!!lipsrsealed
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Obrizzy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
His tranna be like pain in naruto ,puting chakra rods between his body...........#TeamNaruto
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Lordabas: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Agent of darkness
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by nairalife2013(m): 12:33am On Jun 29, 2014
Another hole in his di-k wil do d legendry trick. Let him make sure d hole runs horizontally!

1 Like

Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by SpaceGoat: 12:51am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Feedmemore(f): 1:21am On Jun 29, 2014
Did someone said madness ? This is beyond madness, and it looks very repulsive too. *spits*
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Guykhena(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2014
undecided na wa ooo
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2014
His own is small compared to what I have seen.
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by iceberylin(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Ms_Steph: His own is small compared to what I have seen.
First one shocked me...so wah v u seen undecided
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2014
iceberylin:
First one shocked me...so wah v u seen undecided

Please can you stop following me around or mentioning me. I beg u
Re: OMG! These Photos Will Shock You! *VIEWERS DISCRETION* by iceberylin(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ms_Steph:

Please can you stop following me around or mentioning me. I beg u
Alright cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Largest Crocodile Caught In Panama( Photo) / Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? / For Only Ajebos: Please No Ajepaki Allowed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.