Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. (13534 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Natural Plant Butters, Oils & Extracts Available! / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
bewitching: Hello sissie are u in abj? Mite be needing some essential oils soon

Hello
Yes am in Abuja. Alright
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by DAvIt0(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sissie:

Hello
Yes am in Abuja. Alright

wow! You've got a shop here in Abuja.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
DAvIt0:

wow! You've got a shop here in Abuja.

Wuse
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by DAvIt0(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Sissie:

Wuse

might be weird... but my hair gets dry easily, even after applying diff hair creams...
I want it at least... a little oily(**a lil), and firm.

Recommendations.

BTW... I'll love to know the exact shop adrress in Wuse. Thanks
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by nwandouche: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sissie:

Moringa oil is available 60ml

Cool.Pls how do I get it
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
DAvIt0:

might be weird... but my hair gets dry easily, even after applying diff hair creams...
I want it at least... a little oily(**a lil), and firm.

Recommendations.

BTW... I'll love to know the exact shop adrress in Wuse. Thanks

I would recommend carrier oils for your hair, I.e Castor, olive or coconut oil.

Send an email to Sissienatural@gmail.com for the address
Thanks
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2014
nwandouche:

Cool.Pls how do I get it

Send a mail to Sissienatural@gmail.com
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Please Like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/sissienatural for DIY tips and to view our products.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Amazingg: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
Prettylovely: @Op
Do you have maca root powder or caps?
maca root capsule is available. You can order yours today!
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by losprince(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sissie:

Hello
I would recommend sissie hair butter, or any of the carrier oils especially castor and coconut oil. Will soften the hair and make it healthy.
thanks, please how can i get the product? hope i'm nt bugging
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
losprince: thanks, please how can i get the product? hope i'm nt bugging

No you are not bugging. Please Send a mail to Sissienatural@gmail.com and the products can be delivered to you anywhere in the country.
Thanks.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Contact us

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Payment on delivery now available for Lagos, Abuja and Kano customers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2014
Neem oil

Neem oil helps cure dandruff and prevent it, great for itchy and painful scalp, healthy hair, helps fight acne, lice and Eczema, condition frizzy and strong hair, promote hair growth. can be used to treat fungal infection like athlete foot, ringworm, it's anti-aging and protects the skin. It has medicinal uses.
Neem oil is strong and has a strong smell so it should be diluted with a carrier oil.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ayurveda corner:

We now have
1. Sandalwood powder.
2. Turmeric powder.
3. Cinnamon powder.
4. Black seed powder.

Place your order.

1 Like

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by nkoyo08(f): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hi, I sent you a mail. I would like to buy the jamiacn black castor oil and cold pressed coconut oil. And is your castor oil that of tropic isle product? How do I get your product in Abuja as I would love to go for the payment on delivery alternative. Thanks
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
nkoyo08:
Hi, I sent you a mail. I would like to buy the jamiacn black castor oil and cold pressed coconut oil. And is your castor oil that of tropic isle product? How do I get your product in Abuja as I would love to go for the payment on delivery alternative. Thanks

Hello.
Yes it's by tropic isle living. And it's available. Will reply your email.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Yeahme06(f): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2014
Sissie:

Moringa oil is available 60ml
How much is it pls?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Do u have avocado oil and vegetable glycerine?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2014
Yeahme06:

How much is it pls?

It is 800naira
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2014
jennypinky:
Do u have avocado oil and vegetable glycerine?

Avocado oil is currently out of stock, glycerin is available.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ayurveda products now available.
Turmeric powder.
black seed/sesame powder.
Sandal wood powder.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lavender, tea tree, oregano, lettuce, eucalyptus, carrot, orange essential oils are available.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by write2obi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
I want tea tree oil, am in onitsha and how much?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
write2obi:
I want tea tree oil, am in onitsha and how much?

It's 2000naira for 30ml it can be delivered to you.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by write2obi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sissie:

It's 2000naira for 30ml it can be delivered to you.
Payment on delivery?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
write2obi:

Payment on delivery?

No pay before delivery, payment on delivery is available for Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Ibadan based people only.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by write2obi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sissie:

No pay before delivery, payment on delivery is available for Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Ibadan based people only.
embarassed. Ok but is it 100% pure tea tree oil? Can i see a snapshot of it?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
write2obi:
embarassed. Ok but is it 100% pure tea tree oil? Can i see a snapshot of it?

It is 100% pure.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by write2obi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sissie:

It is 100% pure.
Can i see it? And how do i get the money across to you, i will call someone in Lagos to pick it up.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
write2obi:

Can i see it? And how do i get the money across to you, i will call someone in Lagos to pick it up.

Pick up isn't available only deliveries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. / Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.