Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. (13535 Views)

List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Natural Plant Butters, Oils & Extracts Available! / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
www.kalaharilifestyle.com.
we have facial cleansers,toning lotion, day and night moisturisers, facial mask, eye balm, lip gloss & lip balm, fragrances candles, exfoliators, eye shadows, diffusers and they are all organic and mineral based.
We deliver the products to you anywhere and everywhere in Nigeria. For enquiries call: 08187962266.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Hello
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Rosehip oil
Evening primrose oil
Jojoba oil
Grapeseed oil
Vitamin E oil
Ylang Ylang
Sweet almond oil

All available
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by jayne8585yahoo(f): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sissie:
Rosehip oil
Evening primrose oil
Jojoba oil
Grapeseed oil
Vitamin E oil
Ylang Ylang
Sweet almond oil

All available

please which oil will be good for my shear butter to reduce the smell and how can i get it this week, currently in karu Abuja.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
jayne8585yahoo:

please which oil will be good for my shear butter to reduce the smell and how can i get it this week, currently in karu Abuja.

Lavender oil will be good. You can pick up at wuse zone 1, send a message to Sissienatural@gmail.com
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by jayne8585yahoo(f): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
how about almond oil
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by babysheju2(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
please i need lavender oil
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by smauelryan: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Skin care is something you have to be persistent and patient with. It might be possible that you have particularly sensitive skin which can actually be damaged by some products that are too strong. Branded creams are good for any kind of skin type.
facial fillers
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by homesodear: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by MsBella: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Please do you have avocado oil and bentonite clay?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by AFOKEOGHENE: 1:21am On Aug 15, 2015
I have sent you a mail.i need scent oil.
Impressme747@yahoo.com
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sissie Natural products

To order
BBM 5608E51B
Bbm C00322A22
Email
Sissienatural@gmail.com
Info@sissienatural.com

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
More products

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by AlBaqir(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sissie:
More products

This is lovely sis. How much does one cost and the availability please?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by fdmskincare: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
hello
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by queenesthr(f): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hi Sissie. Are your products available for wholesale?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2016
queenesthr:
Hi Sissie. Are your products available for wholesale?

yes
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Virtuouswife: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Hey. How much is Argan oil, castor oil, vit E oil, jojoba oil and lavender oil worth. Hope none of dis oil I mentioned darkens. Do u hv any oil 4 sun protection?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by creamyxoxo: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Please am in awka anambra state....I really need the tumeric and sandalwood powder....please reply soon
Sissie:
Ayurveda products now available.
Turmeric powder.
black seed/sesame powder.
Sandal wood powder.
....or go me a number to call....thnx
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by creamyxoxo: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sissie:
Ayurveda corner:

We now have
1. Sandalwood powder.
2. Turmeric powder.
3. Cinnamon powder.
4. Black seed powder.

Place your order.

I need tumeric and sandalwood powder....pls reply soon thmx
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2016
creamyxoxo:

Hello dear....U can get tumeric at shoprite...I know a few peeps dat sell sandalwood in Bénin.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
creamyxoxo:

Kindly send a message to 08065994403 or send a mail to sissienatural@gmail.com
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Babydeedee: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Get a skin care training E-book on:Varicose veinsEgyptian lotionGoat milk lotionBody ButtersAcne creamDark spots creamStretch mark creamDifferent body scrubsPink lips balmShower soapsOrganic peelsBaby Skin care productsBody oils etcWhatsApp: 08108518554
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Sissie Natural range of products

Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by princessayesha(f): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Hello sisi...do u have tea tree oil? or u know where i can find it in abuja?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by princessayesha(f): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Babydeedee:
Get a skin care training E-book on:Varicose veinsEgyptian lotionGoat milk lotionBody ButtersAcne creamDark spots creamStretch mark creamDifferent body scrubsPink lips balmShower soapsOrganic peelsBaby Skin care productsBody oils etcWhatsApp: 08108518554
U have tea tree oil and r u in abj?
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by ikupakuti(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2017
@Sissie
Ma‘am pls help me o This anti-spam bot has done it again.
Thanks.
Re: Essential, Carrier Oils And Butters For Hair, Skin Care And Aromatherapy. by Sissie(f): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Products still available.

Carrier oils available in 100 and 250ml. Great for skin and hair care.

Oils available includes
Rosehip Oil
Grapeseed oil
Hempseed oil
Jojoba oil
Neem oil
Avocado oil
Sweet almond oil
Emu oil

Oils available to order
Email: sissienatural@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1 ‭‭3024689833‬‬
Call: ‭+234‭ 08154444767‬
Follow us on Facebook @sissienatural
Instagram @sissie_natural
BBM D62357F0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. / Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.