Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) (84727 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by sisiafrika(f): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2014
I will only take u people serious if u can correct her. But coming here to shout like pregnant woman won't change a thing. Ermm, who can suggest the antipsychotic or maybe Hypnotic and or anxiolytic, sedative drugs for phantom and his likes?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by phantom(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2014
well at least people like bumfem and samgruec have not shown up here. looks like they are one of the very few who still have their heads screwed on right.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Ecosol: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Look Phantom or watever u call urself getout of this thread if not thunder go fire u! Enemy of progress. Oloshi. Remove the plank from your eyes first before attempting to remove the spec from another persons' ..................Nonsense. All these half baked doctors will never learn let alone mind there business. Rubbish!
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by sisiafrika(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2014
phantom: well at least people like bumfem and samgruec have not shown up here. looks like they are one of the very few who still have their heads screwed on right.
lols, do u also catwalk? U have feminine voice? U wear gstrings and all dos sisi things feminine guys do? Stop embarrasing manhood and act like a gallant man for once.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2014
sisiafrika: I will only take u people serious if u can correct her. But coming here to shout like pregnant woman won't change a thing. Ermm, who can suggest the antipsychotic or maybe Hypnotic and or anxiolytic, sedative drugs for phantom and his likes?
Sisi afrika, see me see trouble oo, there's no correction to make, go to their doctor's thread and see how they dish our prescription and do what the pharmacist is meant to do. Still I will say it is beef. The pulled down my friend when he opened a similar thread on NL. Why ? Why? Doctor why evils ? Why hate ? If my quotes are not right, why not correct it. I realy don't understand. I just relocated to the US and I asked my host who is a doctor if what am doing is wrong and she showed me several website that pharmacists from other countries give online advice etc. For anyone to ask question on NL, they can use google and know their left from right. Not everyone can see a doctor or can even go to a private hospital, so if I have a small cut on my leg, I need to go to the general hospital and queue for hours to see a doctor who will probably as me to come back in 3days for another appointment, please Doctors stop the beef, don't derail this thread, if you feel my prescription or response here are wrong, kindly correct me and not cuss me. I was still nice enough to even ask everyone I quoted on this thread to see a Doctor, what else do you guys want me to do. Seriously I was banned like 3times after they kept reporting me. Once again thanks sisi afrika

4 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2014
sisiafrika: lols, do u also catwalk? U have feminine voice? U wear gstrings and all dos sisi things feminine guys do? Stop embarrasing manhood and act like a gallant man for once.
All pharmacists on NL need to stand up to this, anything we try to do here, they bring it down. Its unfair ,shameful and Pure Wickedness and once they see a pharmacist open a thread, they come from every corner and bring it down. They kept reporting me to the moderator and making me get a ban every now and then. This thread has come to stay and this will be the last pharmacy thread you guys will pull down. This is not their first time. I will keep saying it, if you see a wrong prescription or a wrong reply, why not correct it and move on. Chaiii naija, I hail ooo, one reason we can't step up, we are our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2014
phantom: smh.....only in Nigeria!! you come online and get prescriptions from unknown persons who have not physically assessed you. anything you see at the end of the day,don't complain o! don't rush down here to open threads crying o!
if you are sensible, you will not take prescriptions from unknown persons. if yawa gas,you no go fit hold anybody here o! infact op go deactivate im account sharp sharp. a word is enough. let us leave the beef between doctors and johesu and say the truth. no one knows how far his advice will go outside naira land.
@seun, you could get sued for wrong prescriptions given on your forum. be wise!

I expect the sensible pharmacists to condemn this in its entirety. enough said.
Phantom so its you lol, have you taken your medication? I mean haloperidol precisely, please get well soon. I will ignore you. Like I don't even know what to say to you.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by adeoladrg(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2014
Pls just keep ignoring. And do enjoy your stay in the US.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by sisiafrika(f): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
So hw is US? Men, ur in for a fat pay! Are u gonna write PLAB or do pharm.D bfre dey allow u practice?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2014
adeoladrg: Pls just keep ignoring. And do enjoy your stay in the US.
Adeola, am fine ooo,. Pharm D is really making sense here,The doctors in US are so happy about pharm D and its well recognized. Make una ignore this NL doctors, same people that don't want Pharm D in nigeria.. If they don't want us here, we will go where they want and appreciate us.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2014
sisiafrika: So hw is US? Men, ur in for a fat pay! Are u gonna write PLAB or do pharm.D bfre dey allow u practice?
Its a 3-way thing, you come in for masters and then you use that opportunity to write your licensing exam and adapt to the system or you transfer your B.pharm transcript and start pharm D, because in US you need to do pre-pharmacy or have a B.sc before you can start pharm D but with your B.pharm, you can start Pharm D straight, again it depends on the school, they have different rules here so you need to thorough search on the school of your choice, call and email their admission office and tender your case, some school told me point blank that they don't want international student etc so it differ but you will see get schools that will accept you. Most people I met here are doing pharm D afresh because they don't want to go through the stress of licensing exam and they want to adapt well so they won't flop because sincerely its a different ball game here. So different strokes for different people.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by sisiafrika(f): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2014
zeezahbee: Its a 3-way thing, you come in for masters and then you use that opportunity to write your licensing exam and adapt to the system or you transfer your B.pharm transcript and start pharm D, because in US you need to do pre-pharmacy or have a B.sc before you can start pharm D but with your B.pharm, you can start Pharm D straight, again it depends on the school, they have different rules here so you need to thorough search on the school of your choice, call and email their admission office and tender your case, some school told me point blank that they don't want international student etc so it differ but you will see get schools that will accept you. Most people I met here are doing pharm D afresh because they don't want to go through the stress of licensing exam and they want to adapt well so they won't flop because sincerely its a different ball game here. So different strokes for different people.
and nigeria is not even ready for change. Wat an archaic country. Wishing u al d best dear.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
I am diabetic and I am using a combinational therapy of Daonil and glucophage, lately I have been experiencing pain in my left calf muscles when I walk. I have to rest a while before I could walk again. Could this be a reaction to the drugs or what? I need urgent help, thanks
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Kunlexic(m): 5:42am On Jul 15, 2014
Ecosol: Look Phantom or watever u call urself getout of this thread if not thunder go fire u! Enemy of progress. Oloshi. Remove the plank from your eyes first before attempting to remove the spec from another persons' ..................Nonsense. All these half baked doctors will never learn let alone mind there business. Rubbish!
it is too much nah grin grin grin...u had wan insult am before
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Kunlexic(m): 5:53am On Jul 15, 2014
@ zeezahbee,Adeoladrg etc...pls what can cause blood stain in faeces and what is d solution to it
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Dnaz(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2014
PHARMACISTS prescribing drugs is QUACKERY. u guys shuld be arrested for endangering d lives of Innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by drcakes: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2014
i thought this was meant to be a pharmacist.
had she metamorphosed into a doctor? And has never corrected anyone who called her a doc
everyone wants to answer doki

bafm: Evening Doc,ℓ̊ just saw dis thread few
minute ago,pls ℓ̊ hv a Question τ̅☺
ask,ysterday,ℓ̊ felt pain on my navel,even whn
trying τ̅☺ rub or touch it,hv neva felt such
pain b4.pls Doc wat can be d cause.. Thxs

MuhdG: Hello and good day doc.
there is this boil that has been disturbing me
inside my anus. I took a photograph of it
because it was on the hole. I found out that it
was redish in color, and hard. I can't even walk
comfortably because I always feel it. I'm
really scared and confused. Please help me out.
thank you in advance!

thanks doc. Bt d issue is dat at times when d
person has taken d drug dat d lab result
suggested as being sensitive to d bacteria,
within one or two months, u c d bacteria
regrowing again.

unculu: Good evening doc, does antibiotics
really kill staphyloccocus aerues. Can couples
treat d bacteria and still bear children.

3 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by phantom(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Kunlexic: @ zeezahbee,Adeoladrg etc...pls what can cause blood stain in faeces and what is d solution to it
just hold on.....let them call their doctor friends then they ll get back to you.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by dakotchic(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
phantom: just hold on.....let them call their doctor friends then they ll get back to you.

Lol!
@9jatatafo, dear Nigerian, you need to see a doctor to reassess the level of control of your diabetes mellitus. My wild guess would be claudication(intermittent). You can Google that and get prepared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ziga: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Prescribing without a full patient assessment is wrong practice.

Also, anybody can claim to be anything on Nairaland.

If you can do it, a quack can come out next week to claim he is a Professor of pharmacology and destroy the lives of poor Nairalanders/Nigerians.

There is no way to verify your qualifications.

Let us stand for what is right and not destroy the medical practice in Nigeria any further.

With all due respect, I think it is wrong to tell people to buy medications that are dangerous and would normally need a prescription.

3 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 12:59am On Jul 16, 2014
drcakes: i thought this was meant to be a pharmacist.
had she metamorphosed into a doctor? And has never corrected anyone who called her a doc
everyone wants to answer doki

bafm: Evening Doc,ℓ̊ just saw dis thread few
minute ago,pls ℓ̊ hv a Question τ̅☺
ask,ysterday,ℓ̊ felt pain on my navel,even whn
trying τ̅☺ rub or touch it,hv neva felt such
pain b4.pls Doc wat can be d cause.. Thxs

MuhdG: Hello and good day doc.
there is this boil that has been disturbing me
inside my anus. I took a photograph of it
because it was on the hole. I found out that it
was redish in color, and hard. I can't even walk
comfortably because I always feel it. I'm
really scared and confused. Please help me out.
thank you in advance!

thanks doc. Bt d issue is dat at times when d
person has taken d drug dat d lab result
suggested as being sensitive to d bacteria,
within one or two months, u c d bacteria
regrowing again.

unculu: Good evening doc, does antibiotics
really kill staphyloccocus aerues. Can couples
treat d bacteria and still bear children.
do you know what, you are Schizophrenic. When I opened this thread did I state it there that am a doctor, you got glaucoma abi. Am a pharmacist and those people that post here and ask questions, did I force anyone to call me a doctor. Seems you have problem with that. Its in nigeria you people always carry your doctor tag on your head. What's my own if anyone calls me anything, I didn't even notice that because am only here to help and not ask for anyone to gimme a title. You prolly one of those allergic to pharmD

7 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by zeezahbee(f): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2014
ziga: Prescribing without a full patient assessment is wrong practice.

Also, anybody can claim to be anything on Nairaland.

If you can do it, a quack can come out next week to claim he is a Professor of pharmacology and destroy the lives of poor Nairalanders/Nigerians.

There is no way to verify your qualifications.

Let us stand for what is right and not destroy the medical practice in Nigeria any further.

With all due respect, I think it is wrong to tell people to buy medications that are dangerous and would normally need a prescription.
Mr ziga, so the doctors on NL that give prescriptions,counsel and advice did they do any assessment, oooo sorry spiritual assessment, you did E-scan and E-test for them , tell me. Kindly go to their thread and read, all you guys come here and criticize. I choose to ignore you ok. Since the pharmacists can't do it right then the doctors should come and reply people questions here.

4 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ziga: 2:05am On Jul 16, 2014
zeezahbee: Mr ziga, so the doctors on NL that give prescriptions,counsel and advice did they do any assessment, oooo sorry spiritual assessment, you did E-scan and E-test for them , tell me. Kindly go to their thread and read, all you guys come here and criticize. I choose to ignore you ok. Since the pharmacists can't do it right then the doctors should come and reply people questions here.

Mrs zeezahbee.

You are a professional. Or at least you claim to be. So, do the right thing.

Not everybody who says he is a Doctor or Nurse or Pharmacist on Nairaland is telling the truth.

If you are really a professional, you will understand what I am talking about.

You can't prescribe correctly when you don't even have a diagnosis. You don't know whether the person you are asking to take a medication even has working kidneys or a liver.

Don't be a quack!!! You should be a voice on Nairaland to promote what is right. If you really are in the health sector.

4 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by drcakes: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2014
Thank God you are in the United States. Please don't notice when you are referred to as doc until you are cooling your heels in jail for impersonating a physician

Seven states (Georgia, Illinois, Maine,
Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Oregon) have
statutes or regulations prohibiting a nurse
practitioner or other doctorally prepared
health professional from using the title
"doctor" in the clinical setting.
Several other states allow a healthcare professional to use the title "doctor" as long as he or she also
includes title of licensure or specialty (NP,
physical therapist, etc) in their communication.

5 Likes

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by sisiafrika(f): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
If anybody wanna commit suicide, I have ropes and other galenicals. @phantom,ziga,drcakes and the other imbecilic I.m.beciles.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ziga: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2014
sisiafrika: If anybody wanna commit suicide, I have ropes and other galenicals. @phantom,ziga,drcakes and the other imbecilic I.m.beciles.

Typical Nigerian mentality.

Why don't you be true to yourself?

That is the biggest problem with Nigeria.

And it cuts across all sectors. Doctors, Nurses, janitors, Politicians, Lecturers. etc.

If you were held accountable for your actions for example - giving medicine that would result in somebody's death, can you say you did so under best practices?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Evil spirits have no hidden place, u see them frustrating efforts. Ziga, phantom and co, your evil spirited days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Wendy80(f): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Hello,
Pls it proper to give a child malaria drug monthly even when the child is not sick?
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by mamziii(f): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Pls I have som tins comin out on my thigh dat luks like shave bump,am so scared about it and don't know wat 2do. Pls recomend a cream or drug I can use.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ziga: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
nouveaux: Evil spirits have no hidden place, u see them frustrating efforts. Ziga, phantom and co, your evil spirited days are numbered.

Bushman!!!

Your evil spirit days are numbered.

Killing Nigerians since 1914!!!

Don't worry, God is watching you.
Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
ziga:

Bushman!!!

Your evil spirit days are numbered.

Killing Nigerians since 1914!!!

Don't worry, God is watching you.
satan is stalking you closely

1 Like

Re: Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME) by ziga: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
nouveaux: satan is stalking you closely

Nice. Is he stalking me for speaking the truth against his agents of evil?

And God is stalking you closely for all the evil you are doing!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.