Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Forex Auto Pilot Trading Robot (never Lost In A Trade For 9 Months) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Auto Pilot Trading Robot (never Lost In A Trade For 9 Months) (7938 Views)

Make Money From Social Trading(auto Pilot) / Looking For A Professional Forex Trader To Trade For Me / For Sale: Most Wanted Forex-auto-pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex Auto Pilot Trading Robot (never Lost In A Trade For 9 Months) by xpyda10: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2008
Dear Friend,

Congratulations…You have just stumbled upon one of the most important websites on the net today -- and quite possibly one of the most groundbreaking websites in the history of the Internet Home Business.

I am a Nigeria like you but live in Finland presently studying Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology at SOUTH KARELIA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES here in Finland. The high costs of rent and utility bills made me think other better ways to earn money and concentrate fully on my studies. I jumped in to forex trading as an alternative. I was introduced to forex AutoPilot by a white friend. I must let you know that the performance of this trading robot has been superb. It has never recorded any loss for me. Just follow the instruction on how to use the robot and you are on your way to making a huge profit with your money.

[b]PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT THE ONE SELLING THIS ROBOT, I AM ONLY ACTING AS AN AFFILIATE TO THE COMPANY THAT SELLS THE ROBOT. I ALREADY BOUGHT THE ROBOT MYSELF AND IT IS MAKING GAINS FOR ME NEVER RECORDED ANY LOSS, I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT BEFORE UNTIL I BOUGHT AND USED IT. I BELIEVE I CAN SHARE IT WITH MY NAIJA FOLKS TOO SINCE IT IS WORKING FOR ME IN EUROPE, IT CAN ALSO WORK FOR YOU IN NIGERIA. THE PRICE OF THE FOREX AUTOPILOT IS $99.50 AND MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO BUY. I CAN SHARE MY OWN COPY OF THE ROBOT WITH YOU FOR JUST $50 AND WE BOTH SHARE THE LICENSE KEY BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR OWN COPY AND YOUR OWN PRODUCT KEY FOR THE ROBOT, IT IS OKAY, YOU CAN ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THE SITE BELOW. THEY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AND YOU HAVE TO OWN A CREDIT CARD BEFORE YOU CAN BUY IT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD TO BUY, THEN I CAN SHARE MY OWN ROBOT WITH YOU FOR JUST $50. IT IS JUST THE SAME THING AS BUYING IT YOURSELF ONLINE. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS LISTED AT THE END OF THE PAGE. WHEN YOU EMAIL ME, I WILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER AND DISCUSS MORE.[/b]

What is Forex Autopilot (FAP)?

Forex Autopilot (F.A.P., ForexAutoPilot.com) is a fully independent software robot which trades the foreign exchange currency market on autopilot 24 hours a day. Robots such as Forex Autopilot are called “Expert Advisors” or EA’s, and are attached to the currency charts in the trading platform software which is provided by forex brokers.

What separates Forex Autopilot from other Expert Advisors?

Forex Autopilot is proven auto-pilot software with an in-built advisory system, developed by a professional team who have combined expertise in forex trading, mathematical logarithms and programming. Forex Autopilot users also have the backing of an active and extremely informative user group which provides instant help, assistance and information for both experienced and new users.

Is there proof that Forex Autopilot is really working?

Yes. Forward and back testing on demo and live data is available to show accurate results of using Forex Autopilot over time. Members of the Forex Autopilot Users Group (F.A.P.U.G.) also have access to a live account which is trading Forex Autopilot according to recommended guidelines.

When the new FAP is released, will I have to pay for it?

Users who have purchased Forex Autopilot are entitled to free upgrades, and will therefore not have to pay for any future upgrades.

What trading software do I need to run Forex Autopilot and where do I get it from?

Forex Autopilot is designed to work with the forex trading platform Metatrader 4, which is now offered by many of the leading forex brokers. Metatrader 4 can be downloaded for free from most broker’s websites, usually via a “download trading platform” link.
Once I have downloaded Metatrader 4, how do I install it?

Once you have downloaded the zipped file containing your Metatrader 4 software, unzip the file and follow the prompts provided. By default, the software will install in your Windows Program folder and will be given a name provided by your broker. For example, Interbank FX – Metatrader 4. If you wish to install more than one copy of the Metatrader 4 trading platform, make sure you nominate an installation folder with a different name during the software installation.

Can I install more than one copy of the Metatrader 4 trading platform?

Absolutely, apart from space on your hard drive, there is no restriction on the number of Metatrader 4 trading platforms you can install. You simply install the software into folders which have different names to avoid confusion.

Why is the Forex Autopilot expert advisor shown in grey?

When Expert Adviser robots are shown in grey it simply means they don’t have open source codes. As long as the smiling face is visible at the top right of the trading chart when Forex Autopilot is attached, you can be sure it is working properly. You will note that the free sample Expert Advisors provided with the Metatrader 4 Trading Platform, such as “MACD Sample” and “Moving Average”, are shown in yellow – that is because they have open source codes.

How do I know if Forex Autopilot is working?

Once Forex Autopilot is attached to a Metatrader 4 trading chart, a little EA face appears at the top right of the chart. When Forex Autopilot is working properly, the little EA face becomes a “smiley face”.

What currency pairs can I use with Forex Autopilot?

FAP is designed to be traded on 1 currency pair EURUSD ONLY, on a 1 minute time frame. Currency pairs other than the EURUSD can not be traded with the Forex Autopilot EA.

Is it true that Forex Autopilot doesn’t use stop loss?

Although the default FAP setting show a stop loss of zero, FAP has an internal stop loss that is triggered by the internal settings and indicators. Setting a hard stop loss can be an open invitation to many brokers who see your stop losses and can and will manipulate prices to hit it, and take your money. FAP has 96% accuracy without a stop loss. However, a custom stop loss can be set manually for those too uncomfortable trading without a stop loss.

Do I need to monitor the trades while FAP is working?

There is no need to monitor FAP while it is working – it is designed to be a “set and forget” system. The software will monitor the trades and close positions if needed.

Can FAP truly be a fully automated trading system, with out any interference from me personally?

FAP can be successfully traded with minimal human intervention. When reports are due out, such as the NFP on the first Friday of the month, our recommendation is to do NOTHING. However, for those who are nervous and trading with “scared money”, the option is available to open no positions 1 hour before or after the news release.

Why does Forex Autopilot close bad trades at the end of the month?

The reason Forex Autopilot is designed to close bad trades at month-end is both logical and practical. By closing the bad trades, traders are able to take a fresh start going into the new month. Tests have shown that once the draw-down has been exited, the loss taken at month-end close can be gained back within 2-6 days of the new month. The other reason is the emotional reaction which can drive many to hang on to a bad trade hoping it will come back. By allowing Forex Autopilot to close bad trades automatically at month-end, the decision is taken automatically without emotions interfering.

How do I avoid the drawdowns which occur, throwing my profitable trades into a negative position at month-end?

Drawdowns are a normal and natural part of forex trading. There is no way to avoid them. The only real way to control them is to get out of them. FAP closes all negative trades at the end of the month.

My broker uses 5 digit price quoting. Do I need to adjust any settings in Forex Autopilot?

Some FAP settings need adjusting when using with brokers quoting with 5 digits: Take Profit = 250 Trailing Stop = 200 Slippage = 30 For brokers using 4-digit price quotes (for example Alpari and InterbankFX) use the default settings provided with Forex Autopilot, or the optimised FAPTS settings.

Will This Work For Anyone?

Absolutely, you don’t need any previous Forex experience in order to earn a substantial income with Forex Auto Pilot, and it doesn’t matter where you live! We have members in over 100 different countries, so this opportunity is available to almost everyone. It was developed for beginners and experienced traders alike, and with our cookie-cutter step-by-step training material, newbies will gain all the knowledge needed to succeed in the Forex market. The best part is that the majority of people who use our system are online and trading within minutes of downloading the software.

How Will I Be Paid?

Getting paid couldn’t be easier. If you need some money to pay the rent or even just to go shopping, follow these simple steps:-

* Login to your online broker account.
* Check how much money you’ve made since you last logged in.
* Select your amount.
* Send a request to your broker.

It’s that easy! You don’t even have to check your account every single day, but you can always expect it to be super-swollen when you do.

How Will My Life Change?

You know that feeling you get when you’ve really achieved something? That warm sensation in your stomach, the confidence to walk down the street knowing you’re more successful than your fellow man, someone that your family looks up to… OK, picture feeling like that 24 hours a day. Imagine if you no longer had to worry about money, because you have a completely automated system working overtime just for you. Well let me tell you something, you’ve never been closer to changing your life, all that remains is for you to reach out and grab it…

Try Forex Auto Pilot Absolutely FREE For 8 Weeks!

From the moment you purchase Forex Auto Pilot, your investment is protected by our 8-Week, Iron-Clad, Money-Back Guarantee -- that’s a full 56 days trial! So if for some reason you decide that the system isn’t really for you send us your trading screenshots, just contact myself or one of our sales team and you will be supplied with a prompt and full refund.

What Have You Got To Lose?

I tell you what… If for some bizarre reason you fail to make money using this unique software and its step-by-step success blueprints simply send in your trading screenshots and not only am I going to give you a complete refund, I’m also going to let you keep the software and ALL of the additional bonuses. So even if you decide that a truly legitimate home-business venture is not for you – you still profit! Simply send in screenshots of your trading and get the refund.
I’m sure you’ve heard the expression ‘win-win situation’ right? And I’m positive you will agree that they’re rather rare. That’s all the more reason to take advantage of this one. Even if I’m wrong, what have you actually lost? Nothing more than a few minutes of your time.
Just to put it into perspective for you – how many times have you heard of a lawyer returning the client’s money after not winning the trial? That’s right – NEVER. By the same token, have you ever come across a stock trader who made a loss and paid you back out of his own pocket? NOT LIKELY!

ORDER A COPY OF THIS FOREX AUTO PILOT NOW AT VERY REDUCED RATE OF $99.50 AT .

http://xpyda10.forexrobot, net

Contact my by email for more details, fatai.bamigbade@gmail.com OR aderemibamigbade@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / How To Get Free Instagram Followers And Instagram Likes / We Allow Installment Payments For The Purchase Of ICT Gadgets: Phones/Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.