Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40367 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Op, any update? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yes o. OP what's the latest?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Which OP?
OP wey dem don intimidate. So many of us were banned because of him. So many had their posts hidden because of him. Yet he has choosen to go incommunicado because he has been decieved that inspired will fix his radio.
Watching from the side lines. The OP will soon learn his lesson.

7 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dantedasz: Which OP?
OP wey dem don intimidate. So many of us were banned because of him. So many had their posts hidden because of him. Yet he has choosen to go incommunicado because he has been decieved that inspired will fix his radio.

OP what's going on?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dantedasz: Which OP?

Very funny. Did you see the damage control thread opened by inspired,where he was talking about a Mercedes Benz truck. The moderatoir did a good job hiding the posts of all opponents of inspired,while leaving the posts of his supporters. The bias was so glaring. Inspired was going on about people envying him and such.... Was quite hilarious.
Dont really blame this OP because he appears ignorant of what happens on these boards.
By the time he realises he has been taken for a ride,it will be too late and he will have lost all his supporters. Another one bites the dust.

15 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheMadame:

Very funny. Did you see the damage control thread opened by inspired,where he was talking about a Mercedes Benz truck. The moderatoir did a good job hiding the posts of all opponents of inspired,while leaving the posts of his supporters. The bias was so glaring. Inspired was going on about people envying him and such.... Was quite hilarious.
Dont really blame this OP because he appears ignorant of what happens on these boards.
By the time he realises he has been taken for a ride,it will be too late and he will have lost all his supporters. Another one bites the dust.

Saw the damage control thread posted by inspired. It was actually funny. The moderator did his best to protect inspired by hiding posts. However where is that thread today? His supporters were the same butt lickers,however they did a good job of mast/urb/ating inspireds ego if you pardon my French language.
As for the OP, he will soon learn a big lesson. No body is fixing anything on your car and your silence will help your thread to die a natural death,which is what your enemies want.
Take care.

6 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheMadame:

Preach Ma'am! PREACH!!!

OP!!!! U must talk o! How dare you open a thread and remain silent? U well so? angry

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by yinkson(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Betalyf: I got to know the inspired guy through this forum and due to the comment made by some people here i tried to deal with him and i called him in January this year to help me get an infiniti fx 35 2010 model which we agreed at the price of 5.2M.
Lie no one is that He said i have to deposit 40% and pay the balance when the car arrives after i av given him the said percentage he sent me a mail that i need to make it up to 3M which is abt 57.7% ainst the 40% he comes to tell people here and i paid him.
Lie no 2 is that he said car will arrive in 21days the car took arrived in April after made payment to him since Jan.
Lie no 3 is when the car finally arrived and cleared and for me to take the delivery of the car by paying him the 2.2M only for him to tell me that his bal is now 2.35M that he paid more to clear the car and i still paid the extra 150k without argument.
He delivered to my wife in my absence only for me to come back and saw that the car radio is not working,the ac cant be controlled,the camera and the nav system is not functioning infact the dash board panel is not functioning and he knew this before he brought the car.
i called him and he said i should bring it to be fixed and i went to his car shop he failed to show up that day and sent someone to take the car to be fixed and spent the whole day only for the car to be returned without the probs being fixed and he said i shouldnt worry he will come pick the car in my place over six weeks now he failed to come and he doesnt reply mail nor pick my calls anymore.
Please Nairalanders should tell me the offence i av committed by trusting someone from this forum and had a transaction of millions of naira with him only to be lied to and swindled.This is just to inform everyone here that the Bimbo guy is a liar and everything he talks about customer satisfaction is a big LIE he doesnt care about his clients he is only after the cash.I regret ever dealing with him and im so frustrated to have wasted 5.35M

Business Unforeseen...

Anyone could experience it, esp in this sector.

I think responce to solution is what matters in this case.

AIW!

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1821727/2013-mercedes-g63-amg-pre

Y'all are envying the nigga. Lmao!! Bimbor is also at his element on that thread. cheesy cheesy

I am thoroughly disgusted with chelseabmw. His bias is so...I don't know which kind of adjective to qualify his behaviour on that thread. If you wanna hide posts, hide both the positve and negative comments. You are the mod for fvck's sake. You are supposed to be impartial, not this oyingbo market supporting you are displaying.

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Preach Ma'am! PREACH!!!

OP!!!! U must talk o! How dare you open a thread and remain silent? U well so? angry

Some of us can never be intimidated,no matter how hard they try. I just pity this OP. BY THE TIME HE WAKES UP TO REALITY IT WILL BE TOO LATE and his opponents will have won the war.
OP, you are facing opponents bigger and deadlier than you can imagine. In fact they are stronger than principalities. The more you keep quiet,the more you play into their hands. By the time you realise your error and cry out, you woulkd have@lost all your support and when you look back you will see all your support evaporated and you are on your own.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheMadame:

I think inspired will deliver on this particular issue. He doesn't have a choice because all eyes are on him so he is doing some serious damage control. He knows that if he fvcks up, yawa go gas and the stench will be perceived all over Nairaland.

Next time, he will know how to treat customers right. What rubbish. Mscheeew angry

"Ehn, Eja nla himself! I know say one day you go make us proud..." (Copyright, Bimbor)

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TheMadame(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ishilove: www.nairaland.com/1821727/2013-mercedes-g63-amg-pre

Y'all are envying the nigga. Lmao!! Bimbor is also at his element on that thread. cheesy cheesy

I am thoroughly disgusted with chelseabmw. His bias is so...I don't know which kind of adjective to qualify his behaviour on that thread. If you wanna hide posts, hide both the positve and negative comments. You are the mod for fvck's sake. You are supposed to be impartial, not this oyingbo market supporting you are displaying.

The lack of professionalism of some of the moderators is sickening. Its like inspired promised to supply all of them brand new cars for free. I was totally disappointed in the comments of Royal roy from the family section,whom I regard as one of the best moderators on these boards.
Ishilove: www.nairaland.com/1821727/2013-mercedes-g63-amg-pre

The lack of professionalism of some of the moderators is sickening. Its like inspired promised to supply all of them brand new cars for free. I was totally disappointed in the comments of Royal roy from the family section,whom I regard as one of the best moderators on these boards.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by nurey(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
i don't really frequent this section but i found somethings odd 1. the op always call inspired but he never picksup but chelseabmw and co then comes to say they just spoke to him few minutes ago. why is he avoiding the op?
2. a deal went bad, even when the unit was working well and it develops fault, it is under warranty. that is not a good excuse.
3. didnt u see the op's missed calls and mail. but u picked other potential customers calls and mail.
4. you now replied only when the tough gets going, so if the op hadn't soiled ur rep u wouldn't do the needfull.
5. you didn't state the reason for down payment increase to 57.7% against 40% and also late delivery jan to april.
6. you had the effontery to continue advertising the said vechicle. is it how clean a toilet is that we require or to be able to use it for its purpose.
7. unless the op pressurises you, you didn't deem it fit to keep him updated.

your attitude just tells me you are a typical nigerian businessman who only cares about profit making but not image building. Once nigerians have hustled to make it, then it is then they know certain amount of money is chicken change. i work for my money so every kobo i loss is a sweat wasted

13 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
nurey: i don't really frequent this section but i found somethings odd 1. the op always call inspired but he never picksup but chelseabmw and co then comes to say they just spoke to him few minutes ago. why is he avoiding the op?
2. a deal went bad, even when the unit was working well and it develops fault, it is under warranty. that is not a good excuse.
3. didnt u see the op's missed calls and mail. but u picked other potential customers calls and mail.
4. you now replied only when the tough gets going, so if the op hadn't soiled ur rep u wouldn't do the needfull.
5. you didn't state the reason for down payment increase to 57.7% against 40% and also late delivery jan to april.
6. you had the effontery to continue advertising the said vechicle. is it how clean a toilet is that we require or to be able to use it for its purpose.
7. unless the op pressurises you, you didn't deem it fit to keep him updated.

your attitude just tells me you are a typical nigerian businessman who only cares about profit making but not image building. Once nigerians have hustled to make it, then it is then they know certain amount of money is chicken change. i work for my money so every kobo i loss is a sweat wasted

Dont say what you dont know....i dont ve inspired phone number i only have his BBM pin which i believe the OP doesn't have... That is the only way i do communicate with him

i spoke with OP about 15mins ago but that doesn't mean i ve to come here and let you all know.

My moderating role ends here on Nairaland but i dont do that, i take my time to communicate with both parties ....... This is not the first time im doing this,even when ademola had issues with his customer i was on phone all through that period trying to make sure the car was fixed...
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheMadame:

not brand new but toks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by nurey(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
@Chelseabmw, i know i wanst there i was mainly stating the facts about what i read in the post and not only you mentioned that others did.
fine i was wrong about the call but what of the mails and other forms of communication.
i am not siding anyone or calling anyone a fraudster, i am merely stating the divergent into abnormal business norms which inspired got himself into.

the op has also stayed silent, i hope this thread will not remain so inorder to build the confidence felt in the auto section, thank u all and God bless naija

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
nurey: @Chelseabmw, i know i wanst there i was mainly stating the facts about what i read in the post and not only you mentioned that others did.
fine i was wrong about the call but what of the mails and other forms of communication.
i am not siding anyone or calling anyone a fraudster, i am merely stating the divergent into abnormal business norms which inspired got himself into.

the op has also stayed silent, i hope this thread will not remain so inorder to build the confidence felt in the auto section, thank u all and God bless naija

okay bro .... Its well
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TCD: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
We are entering the fifth week already.. .. Abi the person wey dey carry d radio come from US dey trek waka come?

15 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
TCD: We are entering the fifth week already.. .. Abi the person wey dey carry d radio come from US dey trek waka come?
Lmao! cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
nurey: @Chelseabmw, i know i wanst there i was mainly stating the facts about what i read in the post and not only you mentioned that others did.

Which yeye confidence? Thanks to this thread my confidence in online business and the auto section has been completely shattered.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
TCD: We are entering the fifth week already.. .. Abi the person wey dey carry d radio come from US dey trek waka come?
I wonder! It b like say na d radio Shekau dey use entertain hin squad for sambisa forest he wan buy. Oga inspiro, i lie? U don price am finish? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I wonder! It b like say na d radio Shekau dey use entertain hin squad for sambisa forest he wan buy. Oga inspiro, i lie? U don price am finish? undecided
I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Which yeye confidence? Thanks to this thread my confidence in online business and the auto section has been completely shattered.

courtesy Inspired autos

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by coolgeorge: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
alexisalex:
So if I get customer wey dey find car of 500k, I no go buy am for am again because u dey nairaland. Any way since you be rich man, try make the poor rich, u hear young man.

You wey dey struggle to buy 500k car, no wonder 5m car no go do you like aeroplane.
Poverty na bastard.
Fix your broke arse first.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by otokx(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Zocken:

courtesy Inspired autos

Chai, the sins of one should not rub off on many.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by nanizle(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Betalyf: I got to know the inspired guy through this forum and due to the comment made by some people here i tried to deal with him and i called him in January this year to help me get an infiniti fx 35 2010 model which we agreed at the price of 5.2M.
I regret ever dealing with him and im so frustrated to have wasted 5.35M

shocked shocked shocked shocked

OP sorry o.

These things do happen. At least the car was delivered.

Inspiredm needs to go for classes in customer relations. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Zocken:

I hope the number soars until the right thing is done
happy that we are protecting others who wants to do business with Inspiredn

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 3:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Kenosky1: happy that we are protecting others who wants to do business with Inspiredn
exactly

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by semid4lyfe(m): 5:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Sir Lancelot, King Arthur's most revered Knight making his entry here

I'll be watching this thread closely. Surprised this issue hasn't been resolved all this while though. . . .

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by princeparis(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2014
chelseabmw:
Dont say what you dont know....i dont ve inspired phone number i only have his BBM pin which i believe the OP doesn't have... That is the only way i do communicate with him
i spoke with OP about 15mins ago but that doesn't mean i ve to come here and let you all know.
My moderating role ends here on Nairaland but i dont do that, i take my time to communicate with both parties ....... This is not the first time im doing this,even when ademola had issues with his customer i was on phone all through that period trying to make sure the car was fixed...

Mr. Mod, and where is Ademola today. He doesn't post and his thread has since been closed. But I still see his advert all over. I can remember vivdly some of your comments then even though those comments where lost in the attack. You were always in support of Ademola, telling us all then about the thousands he is paying to advertised and so on with Ademola's praise singers.

Mr. Mod, YOU ARE A VERY PARTIAL MOD AND IT AIN'T COOL. AT ALL TIMES LET'S CALL A SPADE, A SPADE AND NOT A BIG SPOON.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by princeparis(m): 6:26am On Jul 24, 2014
Mr. Inspired. I know you are reading this. Fix the car first thereafter come and do the PR. How can you be treating the wound without first removing thistle that caused the sore in the first place. Abi you be GEJ brother ni? 5.2 mil is not change even to Dangote. Millionaires or Billionaires don't joke with their money. Steal from them and you will know. Settle the OP and I will even join in doing you praise singing.

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Bobajo(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2014
I have said this before and will say it again; I personally will never do a pre-order. As far as i am concerned, i must see what i want physically and pay for it. 'Ojukoro o ki npa ojukoro je'.

Having said this however, the realistic part of my mind also says it will be near impossible to buy a 'used car' without expecting to 'fix' something. That's why it's used.

@ Inspiredman, your Customer Management skills need some brush up. You should apologise. On a worst case scenario, just refund the guy some money... a token gesture? Anything... undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26)

Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.