Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40422 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Calm down folks. To die a natural death means to die of old age. Bimbor wasn't wishing anyone harm.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove: Calm down folks. To die a natural death means to die of old age. Bimbor wasn't wishing anyone harm.

Yearrite! Apollo no catch me na.... I sight the indirect wella angry

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Shokoloko(f): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol! What an interesting and educative thread. Na wa o. Bimbor aka inspired aka chelseabmw its okay.
Everyone lets cool down. We will know the outcome when Op returns. Desist from name calling and wishing people dead especially you Bimbor aka insp aka chels since u say u are a doctor

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Yearrite! Apollo no catch me na.... I sight the indirect wella angry
Indirect? I no sight am o undecided

Maybe cos I'm in a good mood grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bjtinz: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
One of the largest collection of busy bodies per thread I've seen on NL. Op said its been sorted so WTF is the problem??

and now it has gotten to the point of wishing your fellow dead Na WA ooo undecided

*rapidly unfollows*

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove:
Indirect? I no sight am o undecided

Maybe cos I'm in a good mood grin
Lolz.... ur high ba? Ishiatu!!! Inhaling granulated ewedu is bad for the eyes. grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
alexisalex: O'l boy see as people dey fear death.
If your concern about this issue has been genuine, may you live long.
but if you have contributed on this thread out of hatred and jealousy for Inspired, then before the end of this year, Na kpai be that. Amin.

And you think your rants made sense? Mark it today, whatever evil you wished on all those that fought this fight for justice to get served, will befall you. I repeat, write it down and mediate on it. Alternate handle feeling funky.

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
bimbor:

No need to thank them, they are all Inspired haters and they will all die a natural death.

Mr Chelseabmw, your attention is highly needed here this comment is very silly and deserves to be hidden to say the least. You are a Mod in autos section, I am a Mod in cartalk, but one thing I've observed is you Mr Chelseabmw has shown bias which is hiding posts of people who protests against the misdeeds of inspiredm and dishing ban terms to them, whereas, this Mr Bimbor is left untouched even after many ill remarks. This is one sure way to make people lose interest in your section, lose faith in you and ultimately drive traffic from Nairaland.
Nuf said, feel free to dish me a ban or hide this post if you can/feel.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Anacksunamun: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove: Calm down folks. To die a natural death means to die of old age. Bimbor wasn't wishing anyone harm.

Of course we know it meant such, but the fake doctor with a fake moniker meant it evily. He was just too dumb to use the right words.

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Kenosky1: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Interesting
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by alexisalex: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
bjtinz: One of the largest collection of busy bodies per thread I've seen on NL. Op said its been sorted so WTF is the problem??

and now it has gotten to the point of wishing your fellow dead Na WA ooo undecided

*rapidly unfollows*

They are crawling back to the holes they came from one after the other shamelessly. grin grin grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
lomomike:

Mr Chelseabmw, your attention is highly needed here this comment is very silly and deserves to be hidden to say the least. You are a Mod in autos section, I am a Mod in cartalk, but one thing I've observed is you Mr Chelseabmw has shown bias which is hiding posts of people who protests against the misdeeds of inspiredm and dishing ban terms to them, whereas, this Mr Bimbor is left untouched even after many ill remarks. This is one sure way to make people lose interest in your section, lose faith in you and ultimately drive traffic from Nairaland.
Nuf said, feel free to dish me a ban or hide this post if you can/feel.
bros. . .
na nairaland we dey oh
mod dey ban mod oh
may banning not be your portion in Jesus name, short amen?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Zocken: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by r231(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
bimbor:

[s]No need to thank them, they are all Inspired haters and they will all die a natural death.
[/s]

You are lucky you made dis dumb statement on this section and I am wondering what Chelseabmw is waiting for cus I would banned you for more than 100 years........

slowpoke!!

13 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
r231:

You are lucky you made dis dumb statement on this section and I am wondering what Chelseabmw is waiting for cus I would banned you for more than 100 years........

mor0n!!
hahaha. . .
said like a boss wink
but wait oh mr mod, dnt ya'll gat an association or sum?
As in some way to reach out to our own dearly beloved mod here?
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
equlibrium:
hahaha. . .
said like a boss wink
but wait oh mr mod, dnt ya'll gat an association or sum?
As in some way to reach out to our own dearly beloved mod here?
That's right. Let Chelsea explain exactly why he is so biased in favour of inspiredm. I had to stubbornly report posts on inspired's thread severally before they were hidden. Posts that don't paint inspired in good light are hidden while others that favour inspired are left, even though the latter posts are blatantly in contravention of the Nairaland constitution.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
r231:

slowpoke!!
You ain't seen nada yet
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
@chelseabmw
I have no problem with you hiding posts sar, just pay particular attention to that child bimbor and his kid brother alexisalex.
dassal!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chukel(m): 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
One observation. Inspired is still a mod here nd has been caught severally viewing dis thread without commenting as he is doing nw. If bimbor is inspired nd inspired is a mod, its only natural as a mod, bimbor aka inspired will be deleting, hiding comments nd banning those seen as opposing (telling him d truth) him. I tink we r fed up with the auto section mod. To bring sanity here, we need to move for their removal

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by jam04(m): 12:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Inspired na MOD for auto section oooo..no wonder!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2014
lomomike: Keep hiding my posts, you can hide the typed truth, but you can't hide it from the hearts of men. You Mr chelseabmw are a partial moderator. the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth must always be spoken.
Go Oga lomo!!! Preach it ooo... grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2014
@Zocken
It's a shame that you only got registered on this site just to attack inspiredm. Even if you have 400 accounts, as soon as you derail,insult or cause harm to this thread or any thread in this section you will be banned.

I don't enjoy banned users but with you its going to be enjoyable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26)

Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.