Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) (8261 Views)

TWRP And Root For Tecno L5, Infinix Zero 3 & Note 2 Testers Needed / Finally: Root For The Infinix Zero 2/16gb Edition / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by cabsco(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Crazy about rooting your Sony Xperia devices? Well, we are here to help and to provide you the easiest and safest method in rooting your Xperia devices. The method i will be sharing below are known to have worked on Sony Xperia Z1, Sony Xperia Zl, Sony Xperia S, Sony Xperia P, Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, Sony Xperia Z Ultra and Sony Xperia ZL2. You can also give it a try on other Xperic devices.

This method was developed by one of the XDA developers and has been proved to work seamlessly with all the device i mentioned above.
First, you will need to download adb driver to your system, you can download it from here, and install it on your pc. secondly, you will need to download the app you are going to use to root your phone....for full instructions and procedures visit here http://www.ccnworldtech.com/2014/06/one-click-root-for-all-sony-xperia.html
Re: One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by OmichaelO: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
Towelroot will do the job without system,and will root as high as 4.4.2 for many phones
Re: One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by cabsco(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
O.michael.O:
Towelroot will do the job without system,and will root as high as 4.4.2 for many phones

Does it fully support all Xperia devices and safe?? the one i provided above as its source which is on the page, incase anything go wrong.. And it was confirmed %100 working on all device i mentioned. The method i posted above root beyond 4.2
Re: One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by cirmuell(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
O.michael.O:
do you have the file bro?
Re: One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by OmichaelO: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
cabsco:

Does it fully support all Xperia devices and safe?? the one i provided above as its source which is on the page, incase anything go wrong.. And it was confirmed %100 working on all device i mentioned. The method i posted above root beyond 4.2
not sure all...but it did root mine,which was pretty difficult then..
PS: I had my phone rooted before with custom rom,just wanted to prove the hypothesis n it worked...

It's safe.

And just to let you know,i wasn't trying to downweigh what you posted....kudos

EDIT: NOT All not devices.. And it was from Geohot also xda member.
Re: One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by OmichaelO: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
cirmuell: do you have the file bro?
yh,i do
but unable to upload.
Re: One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by cabsco(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2014
O.michael.O:
not sure all...but it did root mine,which was pretty difficult then..
PS: I had my phone rooted before with custom rom,just wanted to prove the hypothesis n it worked...

It's safe.

And just to let you know,i wasn't trying to downweigh what you posted....kudos

EDIT: NOT All not devices.. And it was from Geohot also xda member.

Alright, i guess that must have been one of the old methods...the method i posted above was recently released and it has been proved and tested to work on ALMOST ALL XPERIA Device.

Though you'll need a pc to do it. The link to the source is also on the page if anyone doubt it.
Re: One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by OmichaelO: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2014
cabsco:

Alright, i guess that must have been one of the old methods...the method i posted above was recently released and it has been proved and tested to work on ALMOST ALL XPERIA Device.

Though you'll need a pc to do it. The link to the source is also on the page if anyone doubt it.
it's not old..it was released 14th June this year
Re: One Click Root For All Sony Xperia Devices (xperia Z,ZL,S,P,Z2,Z Tablet,z Ultra) by cabsco(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread / MTN Surprise Users With New Data Package / New Airtel Data Pack - 70MB For #20, 250MB For #50, 5GB For #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.