Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose (2436 Views)

We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State / ”We Will Chase Away Adeboye, Oritsejafor & Oyedepo” Buhari Campaign Organisation / We, APC, Will Chase Out Pdp‘cabal’ Ruling Nigeria –tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Ayekotoo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ekiti Governor-elect, Mr. Ayo Fayose, has promised to chase the All Progressives Congress out of the South-West.
Fayose, who spoke after receiving his certificate of return at the Independent National Electoral Commission’s office in Ado Ekiti, on Thursday, said he will use his position as the new leader of the Peoples Democratic Party in the South- West to achieve this aim.
He received the certificate alongside his deputy, Dr. Olusola Eleka, amid cheers from his supporters who thronged the place.
“God as today by this certificate turned me to a leader in the South-West. I will go from here to begin to energise our people from one state to another until we take back our inheritance,” he said.
Fayose said he had no time to reply anyone who abused him in office as he was after people’s interest only and would avoid distractions.
“When you are running a race of life, you don’t look right or left. You must go for the goal and attain it. I am going for the goal like Awolowo.
My target is the common people while I will respect the elite.”
Fayose said his appointment will be only for politicians and not technocrats.
He said, “There are many technocrats in the PDP. I won’t bring any technocrat from anywhere. If you are technocrat come back and do politics with us. Suffer like us, when we don’t sleep, you don’t sleep, don’t go and stay somewhere and say because you are a doctor, you are a professor we should come and give the post of politicians to you.”

http://www.punchng.com/politics/i-will-chase-apc-out-of-south-west-fayose/
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Ayekotoo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
That is arrogant of you Fayose. You will destroy the chances of others through your loose mouth. By declaring yourself the new leader of PDP in SW you have sowed the seed of disunity already. Remember that Kashamu is there, Bode George is there, Omisore is there. They may not be in good books of the people peripherally, but you will be surprised at the level of support they enjoy. Remember also that you were not also in the good books of the people on the surface.
Keep your mouth shut and get down to business. Who are you to berate technocrats? If you must succeed you need their brains to do the thinking for you. If you surround yourselves with thugs you carelessly referred to ‘technocrats in PDP’, you will fail miserably. Just keep quite and allow you achievements to do the talking for you.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Ayekotoo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
Fayose, just because you were able to fool the ekiti people does not mean the other south west people will fall for your gimmicks. People like you, play on people’s intelligent and you were to walk over the ekiti people because of their ignorance and shallow mindness. The ekiti people have been predestined to suffer for the next 4 years and this pains and sufferings I trust you will give them.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Ayekotoo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
This Fayose guy must be the biggest fool the yoruba race has ever produced. How can he say he wont give appointments to technocrats, while giving preference rather to idle politicians like himself. All you people of Ekiti land, i pity you people. That would be tantamount to celebration of mediocrity over professionalism and intellectualism.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wait and see!

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by FreeGlobe(f): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ayekotoo: Fayose, just because you were able to fool the ekiti people does not mean the other south west people will fall for your gimmicks. People like you, play on people’s intelligent and you were to walk over the ekiti people because of their ignorance and shallow mindness. The ekiti people have been predestined to suffer for the next 4 years and this pains and sufferings I trust you will give them.
don't allow frustration to kill you. Yes as the highest political office holder of pdp in the south west, Fayose is a pdp leader in the south west. Ekiti people are not ignorant, they were brilliant enough to see through the APC propaganda. Watch as the same thing happens in osun. Its time up for APC. All those states you stole through salami will be returned and more. Go and die

11 Likes

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by MrRenaissance: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
We're solidly behind you, Fayose, as you extinguish this cankerworm and demon called APC that has eaten deep into the fabric of our society. The supporters of APC purported aim of looting the masses dry and causing mayhem in this country will never come to pass. Say no to corruption, say no to Apee Sheet.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Joel3(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
does it mean all the ritual killing from the south west we are hearing about is to remove the incumbent governor? He must have settled all the witches in that region those who don't like good things or the governor must have make bad policy that raised the people hatred
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by juman(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
@OP, you better wake up.

This is new pdp. A pdp without obj.

The sw pdp are more focused and better organized.

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by shizzle11(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
frustrated op aka ayekuturu, go and drink liquid cement

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by luvmijeje(f): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ki ni e leyi to ri olorun. This guy is just too toutish for that position. As a Governor, he should be able to blend and have the ability to associate with different people he will meet. This is a step backward for governance in the south-west.

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Apparently, from what some of my uncles said, this guy used to be a cab driver in London. So basically, Ekiti folks sold their future to a cab driver for crumbs, no? And the same cab driver is the pawn they're trying to use to lord over other Yoruba's, isn't it?

Cray! Loool

Cab driver is about to drive everyone to abyss!
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by brownlord: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
shymexx: Apparently, from what some of my uncles said, this guy used to be a cab driver in London. So basically, Ekiti folks sold their future to a cab driver for crumbs, no? And the same cab driver is the pawn they're trying to use to lord over other Yoruba's, isn't it?

Cray! Loool

Cab driver is about to drive everyone to abyss!

What some of your uncles said. You are not even sure, Jonathan holds a phd does that reflect good governance?
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Tunjasko(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
This is what I don't like abt diz man......Ekiti voted for u and not PDP....southwest z different frm oda regions in d sense dat we vote for performers irrespective of party
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by egift(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
Someone should tell that Thug to Calm Down. It is not too late to serve him tea or apple grin grin grin grin

How can he be claiming the "Leader of PDP In The SW", when OBJ, Obanikoro, Bode George and others are very much around. If they do him now some people will start calling the Progressives.
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by ichidodo: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Is this the beginning of the end of APC in south west?? Will fayose be akin to the next best Tinubu opposition since the demise of Funsho Williams?? Will Ekiti be a beach head from which all other sw states fall into the power of PDP?? Only time will tell....

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
brownlord:

What some of your uncles said. You are not even sure, Jonathan holds a phd does that reflect good governance?

Oh, so you know GEJ's a failure, no? So, why the hell are you stuck on his d1ck with crumb-munching PDP-rats with whiskers? grin Perhaps, you're just a confused soul, or high off dehydrated faeces - who knows? undecided

GEJ's PhD is most likely in failure and how not to be a good leader. And by the time that clown is done with naij, about 10% of the population would be dead, with national debts the next generation won't be able to pay back.

Anyway, a cab driver isn't qualified to run a modern state. This isn't the 18th century, or just a local council...it's a state for crying out loud. I now see why Ekiti is as medieval as it's. Majority of the people there are peasants. undecided
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by aljharem(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ayekotoo: That is arrogant of you Fayose. You will destroy the chances of others through your loose mouth. By declaring yourself the new leader of PDP in SW you have sowed the seed of disunity already. Remember that Kashamu is there, Bode George is there, Omisore is there. They may not be in good books of the people peripherally, but you will be surprised at the level of support they enjoy. Remember also that you were not also in the good books of the people on the surface.
Keep your mouth shut and get down to business. Who are you to berate technocrats? If you must succeed you need their brains to do the thinking for you. If you surround yourselves with thugs you carelessly referred to ‘technocrats in PDP’, you will fail miserably. Just keep quite and allow you achievements to do the talking for you.

I don't think you have any brain at all. Where did he display arrogance in his quote ? The arrogance Tinubu, Fayemi, Fashola and his APC cohort have been displaying all this days has not been noticed abi ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mr. Ayo Fayose, has promised to chase the All Progressives Congress out of the South-West.

Now dat is the real Ekiti-Bear(ekt_bear) speaking. grin grin grin APC RIP! cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
instead of him to now concentrate on how to deliver best for ekiti people, he has started political war without even gotten to the seat. Meanwhile he still has the ekiti house of assembly to battle with if care is not taking because majority of the law makers are APC members.
From his talks, he will start interfering in other yoruba states election to roll in PDP at all cost, now tell me why is he different from amechi and tinubu? This people will never learn. Well, Ekiti people have decided, what ever you face in the next 4 years, kokan aye.
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by ektbear: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Now dat is the real Ekiti-Bear(ekt_bear) speaking. grin grin grin APC RIP! cool

lmao cheesy
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by tomakint: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ayekotoo: This Fayose guy must be the biggest fool the yoruba race has ever produced. How can he say he wont give appointments to technocrats, while giving preference rather to idle politicians like himself. All you people of Ekiti land, i pity you people. That would be tantamount to celebration of mediocrity over professionalism and intellectualism.
Are you reading what you wrote here at all? You seemed to be more confused than I thought. Smell the coffee alagba, APC is dying
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by tomakint: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
alj harem:

I don't think you have any brain at all. Where did he display arrogance in his quote ? The arrogance Tinubu, Fayemi, Fashola and his APC cohort have been displaying all this days has not been noticed abi ?
Oluwa mi o shocked shocked who hacked alj harem's acct ..... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by phestade(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:
don't allow frustration to kill you. Yes as the highest political office holder of pdp in the south west, Fayose is a pdp leader in the south west. Ekiti people are not ignorant, they were brilliant enough to see through the APC propaganda. Watch as the same thing happens in osun. Its time up for APC. All those states you stole through salami will be returned and more. Go and die

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by utenwuson: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
I doubt if APC will win in SW cos people from that part of Nigeria believe APC is for the north and will not to like vote but @ least APC will get like 40 percent of vote from there...... But lemme tell everybody that PDP will not even get 2percent of vote from the north! Fayose is just proving to be the thug he is!!! I pity Ekiti people same with Anambra the willy willy people
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Gozieobasi: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ayekotoo: This Fayose guy must be the biggest fool the yoruba race has ever produced. How can he say he wont give appointments to technocrats, while giving preference rather to idle politicians like himself. All you people of Ekiti land, i pity you people. That would be tantamount to celebration of mediocrity over professionalism and intellectualism.
shut ur mouth u apc sympathizers
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Gozieobasi: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Mr man go siddon u are wrong i dont think u live in ekiti
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Gozieobasi: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
4bobo: instead of him to now concentrate on how to deliver best for ekiti people, he has started political war without even gotten to the seat. Meanwhile he still has the ekiti house of assembly to battle with if care is not taking because majority of the law makers are APC members.
From his talks, he will start interfering in other yoruba states election to roll in PDP at all cost, now tell me why is he different from amechi and tinubu? This people will never learn. Well, Ekiti people have decided, what ever you face in the next 4 years, kokan aye.
take it easy apc sympathizers has he be sworn in?
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by TabletMan: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
utenwuson: I doubt if APC will win in SW cos people from that part of Nigeria believe APC is for the north and will not to like vote but @ least APC will get like 40 percent of vote from there...... But lemme tell everybody that PDP will not even get 2percent of vote from the north! Fayose is just proving to be the thug he is!!! I pity Ekiti people same with Anambra the willy willy people
Ewu,
We have never had it better till the few months of willy's presence as a governor.

So pity yourself and your family.

Thank you.
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by utenwuson: 5:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Tablet Man: Ewu,
We have never had it better till the few months of willy's presence as a governor.

So pity yourself and your family.
Anofia........Ewu!!! U must be reta!d...no wonder they say common sense isn't common @ all.
Thank you.
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2014
Gozieobasi: take it easy apc sympathizers has he be sworn in?
Read my comments again and tell me where i stand for apc? You really have english language problem if you cannot understand simple analysis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS ; Reps PDP Caucus Endorses Jonathan For Second Term. / After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) / As Easy As PDP (to Defeat) By Sonala Olumhense - A Must Read !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.