Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose (2439 Views)

We Are Ready To Kick APC Out Of Edo State / ”We Will Chase Away Adeboye, Oritsejafor & Oyedepo” Buhari Campaign Organisation / We, APC, Will Chase Out Pdp‘cabal’ Ruling Nigeria –tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by double0seven(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Mr Renaissance: We're solidly behind you, Fayose, as you extinguish this cankerworm and demon called APC that has eaten deep into the fabric of our society. The supporters of APC purported aim of looting the masses dry and causing mayhem in this country will never come to pass. Say no to corruption, say no to Apee Sheet.

I swear, part people can be very stupid, Do you honestly in all sincerity think that the greatest-looting-ability can ever equal the least-looting-ability of Fayose.

Merely listening to his comments from the above news article already proves this beyond reasonable doubt.

Fayose says he has no time to appoint technocrats to state positions; only career politicians will be on his cabinet and heads of various state departments.

And in Nigeria, please tell me, what other primary goal do career politicians have than to be looking for ways to embezzle resources under their control or jurisdiction.

Ekiti people should be ready to bear the consequences of their actions.

People really do get the kinds of leaders that they deserve.
Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by double0seven(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2014
Mr Renaissance: We're solidly behind you, Fayose, as you extinguish this cankerworm and demon called APC that has eaten deep into the fabric of our society. The supporters of APC purported aim of looting the masses dry and causing mayhem in this country will never come to pass. Say no to corruption, say no to Apee Sheet.

I swear, people can be very stupid, Do you honestly in all sincerity think that the greatest-looting-ability can ever equal the least-looting-ability of Fayose.

Merely listening to his comments from the above news article already proves this beyond reasonable doubt.

Fayose says he has no time to appoint technocrats to state positions; only career politicians will be on his cabinet and heads of various state departments.

And in Nigeria, please tell me, what other primary goal do career politicians have than to be looking for ways to embezzle resources under their control or jurisdiction.

Ekiti people should be ready to bear the consequences of their actions.

People really do get the kinds of leaders that they deserve.

1 Like

Re: I Will Chase APC Out Of South-west – Fayose by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Ayekotoo: Fayose, just because you were able to fool the ekiti people does not mean the other south west people will fall for your gimmicks. People like you, play on people’s intelligent and you were to walk over the ekiti people because of their ignorance and shallow mindness. The ekiti people have been predestined to suffer for the next 4 years and this pains and sufferings I trust you will give them.
re u cursing ekiti people u stupid supporter of APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Sambo Dasuki, (nsa). / Soon Europe Will Be An Islamic Continent / Photo: Scary Photo Of Diezani Alison-madueke Nigeria Former Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.