Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! (708 Views)

What Was The First Topic In Nairaland / Remember The First Topic/thread On Nairaland / My First Topic; Ooh Am Blushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by 1stola: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Who do Nairaland this wickedness
My post on NCC for android data is gone! WTH!
The only post that has ever made FP angry
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by ammyluv2002(f): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pele
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by 1stola: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
ammyluv2002: Pele
I dey vex o
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by RAPMAN02(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
My two topics dah made front page is gone.....
How do u resist temptation frm ur soup pot
And my trending tall guys thread.
cry
My 20nampar acc is gone too.
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by farano(f): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Such is life grin
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by mstik(f): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sorry, you hear grin don't worry, this topic may just make front page undecided
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by dre11(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Take handkerchief man........

Its one of those thingsgringrin
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
lmao grin grin

kpele
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
still recovering from the loss of my threads, posts, followers and my hard earned "likes" over the year.
now they said my account has not been registered, i just re-registered it, it is really boring to start afresh all over.
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by mstik(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
I know right! Same thing happened to me too.
Scyllapatron: still recovering from the loss of my threads, posts, followers and my hard earned "likes" over the year.
now they said my account has not been registered, i just re-registered it, it is really boring to start afresh all over.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
mstik: I know right! Same thing happened to me too.

its sad, i followed a number of library threads for motivational readings, also the FTA Satellite forum with new updates and support on satellite channels, etc.
this is really annoying.
they could not back up recent events but they stored all data of deactivated members, what was the need of keeping deactivated members data intact, while neglecting constant back up of recent events?
Re: NAIRALAND LOSS! My First Topic To Ever Make Front Page Is Gone! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
1st ola: Who do Nairaland this wickedness
My post on NCC for android data is gone! WTH!
The only post that has ever made FP angry

Take this bucket and continue from where I stopped.Make sure you don't full it and when you finish crying,pass to the next person

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Africa Win The War Against Terrorism??? / Dark Magic Fails Man With Invincible Ring In Gtbank Cashier Point / Tech Bloggers Vs Entertainment Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.